Smoking Cinnamon. Don't Laugh !

I know it sounds silly and dumb,

But I recently found a pack of cinnamon sticks in the house and they look like huge cigars,

I made a joke with my brother to smoke one and I did.

It made me high and the taste was pure cinnamon, I started smoking another one today...

Do you think it can have harmfull effects or such ? and why did I got high ? lol

Thank you

boris

Apparently you're not the first one to have this idea. But you might be the first one to do this a SECOND time :lol:. What kind of cinnamon was it?

I can't find any info on potential dangers other than the smoke in general.

Kingpinguin

I know it sounds silly and dumb,

But I recently found a pack of cinnamon sticks in the house and they look like huge cigars,

I made a joke with my brother to smoke one and I did.

It made me high and the taste was pure cinnamon, I started smoking another one today...

Do you think it can have harmfull effects or such ? and why did I got high ? lol

Thank you

cinnamon has many bioactive compounds so does other barks, woods, flowers, leaves. I know it has a cyp inhibitor compound. Anyways you smoke marijuana from a flower, heroin is from a seed, LSD is made from fungus and seeds, MDMA is made from Bark. DMT is found in bark. Nicotine is in plants. Even in tomatoes and potaties. Then you have coffee stimulants from a bean and you also have kat which is a type of amphetamine in african plants and also dont forget psilocin, psilocybin etc from mushrooms and toads. Psilocybin is actually an analoug to DMT. Its real name is 5-meo-DMT or something. Cocain from coca plant. Many plants contain analogues to drugs and molecules which are structurally very similair to hard drugs.... because hard drugs are made from plants... wouldnt suprise me if theres some sort of level of bioactive compounds in almost all plants edible or smokable.

tara

Smoke harms lungs.

Kunstruct

I heard of this like 17 years ago from somebody saying they did this, funny to see it again.

How would you describe your experience smoking it?

OP
R
Hard to smoke, you must keep lighting it up.

But once it does light up, lot of smoke can get inside / outside lol.

It tastes iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhyyyyyy like cinnamon, but damn I love it, it's some type of hype high that you feel it into your skull like you wake up from something...

Then it hits you, blazing relaxing feeling like you are high, a calm feeling, I reeally love it.

Got high from cinnamon lol ! I really am curious about the process, what exactly does happen and if there is any danger

Cheers

Interesting, I'm wondering what is causing the intoxicating effect. I'm interested in knowing, but not so much interested in trying. Hope OP is in good health and hasn't had anything bad come out of his continued cinnamon use :O

Wonder if it's just the smoking aspect of it causing the high (like lack of oxygen etc). Curious to say the least :p

OP
R
I smoked cinammon daily since then. I have became worried about the dangers of smoke (as we know that fire / incense/ burning can cause aging)

I am not sure how it does, but I will stop smoking

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals