Coffee and Cardamon together: Yum!

I love my coffee as many do. So I like to experiment with different things in it.

If you like frothy, creamy, delicious milk/cream in your coffee, may I recommend one of these? :

88862E69-243E-427C-811D-80713F293989.jpeg

It’s been a game changer in deliciousness! Just like your local coffee shop. But I think, better. I put in milk/cream/vanilla and let it heat up and froth to the level of creaminess I want.

Then I add a sprinkle of cardamon or cinnamon…,& some sugar…..So good! And it’s a good way to get some of your milk and caffeine fix.

The cardamon is supposed to be good for you too.. gives it a tasty and unique flavor :thumbsup:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I love my coffee as many do. So I like to experiment with different things in it.

If you like frothy, creamy, delicious milk/cream in your coffee, may I recommend one of these? :

View attachment 35390

It’s been a game changer in deliciousness! Just like your local coffee shop. But I think, better. I put in milk/cream/vanilla and let it heat up and froth to the level of creaminess I want.

Then I add a sprinkle of cardamon or cinnamon…,& some sugar…..So good! And it’s a good way to get some of your milk and caffeine fix.

The cardamon is supposed to be good for you too.. gives it a tasty and unique flavor :thumbsup:
So cool! I might get me one of those.

Cardamom is so good and traditionally used in Turkish coffee in the middle east, still by many. It is especially used in restaurants in coffee after eating a heavy meal.

I remember crunching cardamom beans/seeds out of curiosity as a kid - they flavor is intensely good.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
So cool! I might get me one of those.

Cardamom is so good and traditionally used in Turkish coffee in the middle east, still by many. It is especially used in restaurants in coffee after eating a heavy meal.

I remember crunching cardamom beans/seeds out of curiosity as a kid - they flavor is intensely good.
Go for it! These frother’s/milk warmers do a great job. I’m so in love with it. It really is like getting a coffee shop latte. I don’t have an expresso maker, but I make my coffee strong with quality beans, so it tastes just as good to me.

I love the added cardamon. It’s not too overpowering and gives a unique flavor.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
FocusedOnHealth
Which beans are you using?
I have been using a brand called Sharewell Coffee Co. lately….they uses Sumatra, Mexican, Brazil …coffee from all over the world…arabica beans they said

BodhiBlues

Yes! Cardamom is incredible in coffee! I can never taste it much, but the smell of the cardamom always makes the coffee more refreshing.

Lollipop2

View attachment 35390

Hey thanks for sharing this! Very cool. Could be great for work.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
How do you add the cardimom in?

I am considering grounding them with the coffee beans. Whole beans of both.

OP
FocusedOnHealth

I usually just sprinkle powdered cardamon on top ( of the frothy milk) like I would cinnamon

BodhiBlues

I normally take the seeds out of the pods and put them the cafetiére or aeropress and let them brew with the coffee.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Cool! Excited for tasting cardimom with my coffee again <3

OP
FocusedOnHealth

View attachment 35390

So I was originally using half n half with the whole milk, but I found just using the whole milk makes it a LOT more frothier and creamier

Just an FYI for those interested in one of these :grinning: It’s probably one of my favorite kitchen appliances

Attachments

• 1F7A2B48-6040-4A2C-ADE4-F918148459A2.jpeg
    1F7A2B48-6040-4A2C-ADE4-F918148459A2.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 11

IVILA

Indians also use cardamom and put them in their chai's with milk

milk_lover

We arabs as well put cardamom and saffron in our coffee. Served at every house where I live. Hit and miss. Sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s overpowering and covering the taste of coffee.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
We arabs as well put cardamom and saffron in our coffee. Served at every house where I live. Hit and miss. Sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s overpowering and covering the taste of coffee.
Lebanese raised here, yep, always a pleasure to smell it with coffee :P

Beastmode

Cardamom is a staple in my raw milk/coffee mix daily.

It also goes well with raw cacao and raw milk.

milk_lover

Lebanese raised here, yep, always a pleasure to smell it with coffee :P
The smell is amazing! It adds something unique to the coffee. We only make it with Yemeni coffee beans and it blends very well with it. Highly recommend it. But I would use only a little so I can taste the coffee more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals