Does zinc make you hornier? Top libido booster foods

Hans

Forum Supporter

What's been your experience with high-zinc foods and what's your sweet spot for those foods (quantity and weekly frequency)?

FitnessMike

Yes fam, zinc benefits are real. More calm, collected, confident, william is fuller and hangfs lower, taking witamin E with it to make effects even more prominenet.

ZInc gave me onset insomnia over weeks of takinf 30mg of glycinate form, after stopping benefits are still visible, assuming i corrected deficiency and planning to take it periodically.

Vins7

Yes fam, zinc benefits are real. More calm, collected, confident, william is fuller and hangfs lower, taking witamin E with it to make effects even more prominenet.

ZInc gave me onset insomnia over weeks of takinf 30mg of glycinate form, after stopping benefits are still visible, assuming i corrected deficiency and planning to take it periodically.
How was you zinc level un blood tests?
and what was the form of zinc that worked for you?

FitnessMike

How was you zinc level un blood tests?
and what was the form of zinc that worked for you?
no test prior, glycinate.

Frankdee20

Been taking zinc and vitamin A but now I read that vitamin A gives dementia in alcohol abusers

DennisX

What's been your experience with high-zinc foods and what's your sweet spot for those foods (quantity and weekly frequency)?
Reference URL not working

Tim Lundeen

Been taking zinc and vitamin A but now I read that vitamin A gives dementia in alcohol abusers
Do you have a link to this? Nothing obvious popped up in a search. Thx

It makes sense, because alcohol abuse greatly increases ADH and ALDH to clear the ethanol, and that would cause much higher levels of retinoic acid, which is highly inflammatory/toxic in excess. Alcoholics have low levels of retinol stored in their liver, presumably from this mechanism.

Frankdee20

Do you have a link to this? Nothing obvious popped up in a search. Thx

It makes sense, because alcohol abuse greatly increases ADH and ALDH to clear the ethanol, and that would cause much higher levels of retinoic acid, which is highly inflammatory/toxic in excess. Alcoholics have low levels of retinol stored in their liver, presumably from this mechanism.
I don’t know but I read it somewhere and why shouldn’t I be wrong

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals