Does weed make you horny? The best sex strains

Hans

Forum Supporter

Weed never boosted my libido honestly. But again, I was in my early 20s when I used it and I was already horny as can be. It did contribute to ED for me though.
What's been your experience?

Frankdee20

Weed never boosted my libido honestly. But again, I was in my early 20s when I used it and I was already horny as can be. It did contribute to ED for me though.
Did weed contribute to ED in general or mostly under it's influence ?

I just started to use it regularly to help me not use alcohol so much.
Alcohol did not really mess with my ability to perform, and cant tell if weed will yet.
I was on mushrooms and weed recently and it helped me last a long time, but that is probably from the serotonin activity of the mushrooms.

Vileplume

The first time I ever got ED was when I took a huge bong rip before a first date. Even though I was a total zombie weirdo playing mini golf, I somehow managed to woo her back to my place. But then... it was a no-go for the little guy. Devastating.

Although I should say that I have plenty of friends who have smoked a lot of weed and performed just fine.

Frankdee20

The first time I ever got ED was when I took a huge bong rip before a first date. Even though I was a total zombie weirdo playing mini golf, I somehow managed to woo her back to my place. But then... it was a no-go for the little guy. Devastating.

Although I should say that I have plenty of friends who have smoked a lot of weed and performed just fine.
Yes, I can see the detachment from intoxication causing a disinterest, and the effect weed has on blood flow when smoked can be negative. I usually just smoke a half joint in the evening after work, rather than pick up a half pint of vodka every night.

Vileplume

Yes, I can see the detachment from intoxication causing a disinterest, and the effect weed has on blood flow when smoked can be negative. I usually just smoke a half joint in the evening after work, rather than pick up a half pint of vodka every night.
joints are a good way to smoke, because they don’t overwhelm you as much as bong rips do. It’s easier to control the amount you take in with a joint. And when I smoke way too much, then I become a zombie. But I think smaller amounts of weed can be sensitizing in a way that increases one’s enjoyment of sensory things, like sex.

Vanset

I used to smoke a lot and it would always boost my libido A LOT. Too much even. I don't know what strain it was since where I live you just get what's available from some shady dudes. It definitely gave me antiandrogenic symptoms at the same time like nipple tingling/tenderness.

Momma

Weed is mildly estrogenic per Peat. As men, i would pay attention and tread lightly.

Momma

HeyThere

A little bit of weed raises Nitric Oxide, a lot lowers it (same with alcohol).

Weed can also take away your insecurities and inhibitions so you let go and enjoy the sex more. But yes, there are strains that can raise your NO to a degree where you are all jacked up down there as if you took a NO booster. Sorry, I don't recall the strains, research on weed sites can help. Also to note, if your NO is low overall, you'll notice a massive difference when it is raised.

crazypatriot

Weed orgasms are amazing. Maybe not a healthy thing to do frequently, but it's definitely an experience to have. Anecdotally, during ejaculation I can feel my prostate squeezing so forcefully it's almost uncomfortable. Also my refractory period seems reduced from 1 hour to around 15 mins.

The best way to describe high sex is like it's your first time again.

dukesbobby777

Weed always made me very horny as well. It was always very euphoric and mood enhancing for me as well. I always assumed it had that effect in everyone (I smoked joints).

Alcohol was mentioned earlier. Its a strange one because, when I was younger, it was libido enhancing (up to a point of intoxication). But on the rare occasions I have a 'session' these days, it crushes libido at all levels of intake. Although the day after (hangover day) I will get a libido boost.

Gûs80

Marijuana has always been poison to me. I experience mild serotonin syndrome, which can last 1 week or more. But the worst is the effect similar to a high dose of antihistamines, mucous membranes so dry that it seems that I swallowed sand and the sharp drop in pressure. Zero libido.

Now for women, wow. I've had amazing experiences with women who smoke. Highly sensory, a kind of transcendental libido, really female sensuality at its best. It looked like they had used LSD.

LizRey86

I haven’t tried weed, but cbd with the delta 8,9 thc in it have such a strong dopamine agonism that is why it increases libido for some of us. Im female though so Im not sure if its different for guys. But it has a really strong effect on my sex drive and overall better sex in general. My husband is happy for my discovery as well as me, lol.