Do I Need To Supplement With Thyroid?

Dave Clark

Im getting a Germatherm as recommended by someone here. I will not gamble again with a mercury incident. Imagine you put it in your mouth, and in the morning you fall asleep with it and rest your head in some odd angle and it snaps. Why risk it if galistan works fine instead of mercury.

I will get the readings and save them on a spreadsheet.

About how to do the log, I saw someone recommend this

1) reading upon waking up
2) reading after dosing
3) reading 2 hours after dosing

However, I take the eutirox before sleep so I cant take it 2 hours after dosing.
Sounds like you have a plan. I thing others here may have more insight going forward. I am not familiar with using a thyroid med before sleep, and how it affects waking temps, and if it is reflective of your thyroid functioning. I am not versed on thyroid meds, but isn't eutirox just a T4 supplement? You may do better with a NDT or a mix of T3 and T4. If you feel you have mercury poisoning , etc., NBMI is the best compound to use, formulated by Dr. Boyd Haley. It will permanently bind Hg and get it out of your system. There is a FB group for more info.

rayban

Sounds like you have a plan. I thing others here may have more insight going forward. I am not familiar with using a thyroid med before sleep, and how it affects waking temps, and if it is reflective of your thyroid functioning. I am not versed on thyroid meds, but isn't eutirox just a T4 supplement? You may do better with a NDT or a mix of T3 and T4. If you feel you have mercury poisoning , etc., NBMI is the best compound to use, formulated by Dr. Boyd Haley. It will permanently bind Hg and get it out of your system. There is a FB group for more info.
Doctors say NDT is inaccurate in it's dosage, also you are trusting some dodgy sources, that may disappear at any moment. Synthetic is more accurate. As far as t3, I have no access to synthetic t3 in europe. And as far as taking t3, well if you convert ok to t3 from the t4, im not sure about the need of taking t3.

I don't think I have mercury poisoning, this happened last week, i've been with the hypo stuff for 10 years, and it just spilled some drops, which I got rid off and let the balcony opened all day. Im going to get a hair analysis mineralogram too which at least for heavy metals it is useful, but for minerals im not sure how to interpret all these lines since there are endless ratios, so it's not just about looking at lines and seeing if its in range. However to get rid of any mercury paranoia I would need to cut the hair and wait for like 3 months, so they get a sample post-mercury incident, but I mean I don't think it's relevant, one probably eats more mercury when eating salmon and on my last analysis mercury came in low.

Im going to buy the thermometer but im confused about these 2 boxes:

61ITrv6UaCL._SL1000_.jpg

Product number: 04018674454889

7100pEgpqXL._SL1500_.jpg

Product number: 4018674454025

What is the difference? im buying from amazon, so I don't want to get scammed. The first one is sold by a local farmacy within amazon, so im assuming it's legit, since Europe has first world countries and what goes into a pharmacy is regulated.

The second one im not sure what the seller is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals