Dissolving Dht

I used anhydrous ethanol 5 mL and 25mL of MCT oil with 1 g of DHT. Someone posted that formula so I used it. It worked well. I keep the mixture in the fridge. AT first a little undissolved remained but that all dissolved.

Gerard1989

I used anhydrous ethanol 5 mL and 25mL of MCT oil with 1 g of DHT. Someone posted that formula so I used it. It worked well. I keep the mixture in the fridge. AT first a little undissolved remained but that all dissolved.
Thanks for this! How much do you use at a time usually?

Matestube

Have you tried making the concentration higher, with 3g DHT for 30ml?

Matestube

no I haven't.

When I take DHT my heart pounds and I have trouble sleeping so I'm avoiding it.

I see.
I have a rather different experience, in which DHT brings a high focus to my mind while calming me physically.

It mixes perfectly fine in DMSO at 3g/30ml.
I'm however looking for a less irritating solution so will be experimenting with MCT oil/ethanol.

Vajra

Are the fatty solutions ITT intended/effective at oral usage? Might I ask what good they are as opposed to pure DMSO in the case of topical application, besides ameliorating potential irritation?
I tried mixing it with the vodka and its just now really cloudy vodka .. I can't find non denatured alcohol and I've tried DMSO before and it just eventually turns red if I was to add DMSO to this vodka and dht will the dht dissolve properly? And how do I stop the DMSO turning red?
I've heard of it turning yellow, but red is new.

I see.
I have a rather different experience, in which DHT brings a high focus to my mind while calming me physically.

It mixes perfectly fine in DMSO at 3g/30ml.
I'm however looking for a less irritating solution so will be experimenting with MCT oil/ethanol.
Androstanolone has a solubility of 58mg/mL in DMSO according to here and this is 100, so that's interesting to note. Does it take on any weird qualities after time or if not kept at a certain temperature?

Last edited:

Gerard1989

Someone told me he used a cheap magnetic stirrer to dissolve testosterone base in warmed olive oil. I imagine the same could be done for DHT.
Did he add anything else to help dissolve the Testosterone Base powder (ethanol for example) or was the stirrer's rapid movement sufficient to do the job?

Sorry, don't know. It was actually a friend who told me that, and I haven't talked to him in a while. I didn't intent it to sound like some kind of legalese.

Gerard1989

Sorry, don't know. It was actually a friend who told me that, and I haven't talked to him in a while. I didn't intent it to sound like some kind of legalese.
Ok, no worries. It is just that Ray has always said to dissolve Testosterone in Olive oil but whenever I tried I never had any success.

Sagitarrius90

no I haven't.

When I take DHT my heart pounds and I have trouble sleeping so I'm avoiding it.
I've just tried raw dht under my tongue with olive oil for the first time and yep increased metabolism is what's happening. I'm hot, hearts bumping I think it's a bit scary if your not used to a high metabolism. When you mixed your dht with ethanol 5ml and 25ml mct with 1g dht, how do you know your getting 1mg? Are you using a dropper or something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals