Dissolving Dht

Jing

Any tips to dissolve dht in vodka? Whenever I've tried to dissolve dht before it doesn't dissolve properly?

R J

I don’t know about pure dht but for ester steroid powders , heat powder until it melts, add solvent, then add oil.

Dht melting point is like 180c so might damage hormone at that temp. Not sure

S-VV

Vodka is too hydrated, I've tried, it always precipitates at any significant concentration. Either use non denatured alcohol or add DMSO to the vodka.

OP
J

Jing

Vodka is too hydrated, I've tried, it always precipitates at any significant concentration. Either use non denatured alcohol or add DMSO to the vodka.
I tried mixing it with the vodka and its just now really cloudy vodka .. I can't find non denatured alcohol and I've tried DMSO before and it just eventually turns red if I was to add DMSO to this vodka and dht will the dht dissolve properly? And how do I stop the DMSO turning red?

milkboi

I tried mixing it with the vodka and its just now really cloudy vodka .. I can't find non denatured alcohol and I've tried DMSO before and it just eventually turns red if I was to add DMSO to this vodka and dht will the dht dissolve properly? And how do I stop the DMSO turning red?

my dmso never turned red before.

OP
J

Jing

If it does turn red, is that a sign that we should avoid it/throw it away? What is it indicative of?
Only thing I could find is dmso changing form I don't think it works so good once it turns.

golder

Ok thanks. So just for the record, what ratios work with raw dht powder, undenatieed alcohol and DMSO? Rather not waste any ingredients experimenting.

R J

Have any of you guys tried dissolving it in warm olive oil? I’m not sure if you’d even need an alcohol solvent.

Someone told me he used a cheap magnetic stirrer to dissolve testosterone base in warmed olive oil. I imagine the same could be done for DHT.

He says he's having problems dissolving 1 g DHT in varying quantities of olive oil, from 100 ml to 500 ml, heated to 140 F and stirred with magnetic stirrer. Any ideas? What have you all done? Any reason not to just disolve it in Everclear so that a tenth of a milliliter is a 1 mg dose?

rr1

Any tips to dissolve dht in vodka? Whenever I've tried to dissolve dht before it doesn't dissolve properly?
Is there a reason for wanting to dissolve in vodka?

You could dissolve it in tocopherols. Haiduts Vit E has 750 drops per container, so if you mix in 750 mg of DHT in, it should equate to around 1 milligram per drop. Apply some light heat will help with dissolving.

johnwester130

30ml bottle

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alchol
about 750mg to 1 gram DHT powder

golder

30ml bottle

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alchol
about 750mg to 1 gram DHT powder
Have you tried and tested this? Sounds like a good ratio. Could I use the 95% pure vodka instead of ethyl alcohol?
Do you think the same ratios would work for T base powder?
Thanks man!

johnwester130

Have you tried and tested this? Sounds like a good ratio. Could I use the 95% pure vodka instead of ethyl alcohol?
Do you think the same ratios would work for T base powder?
Thanks man!

Personally no but it should work.

I have never seen 95% vodka being sold, but yes it could work

How much DHT powder do you have?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals