Dilation and Curettage Procedure or Raspa

OP
HealthisWealth
thickness of endometrium, irregular menstruation.

The gynecologist told us the transvaginal ultrasound to retest.

Im thinking is there a ray peat way of doing

@Blossom

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
An acquaintance who was close to menopause had this procedure due to excessive bleeding. At the time I wondered why they decided to do that and not a hysterectomy like others I knew got. She said it solved her problems and was happy with the result. I think excess estrogen causes the problem so any of Peat's recommendations for decreasing estrogen will help.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
An acquaintance who was close to menopause had this procedure due to excessive bleeding. At the time I wondered why they decided to do that and not a hysterectomy like others I knew got. She said it solved her problems and was happy with the result. I think excess estrogen causes the problem so any of Peat's recommendations for decreasing estrogen will help.
I completely agree and think it’s definitely worth trying out the various estrogen lowering/hormone balancing things Peat wrote and spoke about.

hi is this procedure for women advisable or not? What is the alternative?
i wouldn’t sign up for any procedures without trying a natural course first, with things like bee pollen, MSM, and upping my foods that thicken the blood, as my blood is thin being an “0” blood type. I would try a dedicated change in diet first. I have done alternative routes with my teeth, my heart problem, my foot pain, when the doctor wanted to take my gall bladder out, and when the dentist wanted to take my wisdom teeth out. I can’t imagine what I would be had i had my gall bladder out and be on that medication and taken the heart medication I was prescribed, and flushed down the toilet instead, they were to be taken for the rest of my life. When I put my mind to it, I discovered every problem I had with horrible rashes, transparent teeth, cystic acne, having an episode where I couldn’t urinate for two weeks without taking a Tylenol, it was all food or my environment that was causing it. When I was having gall bladder problems, for example, I didn’t want to be on the medication for life, so I declined the procedure and did my homework, and found that getting my gall bladder out wouldn’t solve my issue, but rather would solve my gall bladder issue. The stones formed in my kidneys, liver and pancreas too. For me if it is a dire situation then there really is no choice, but to have to have medical procedures, otherwise I would do the hard work to get to the bottom of the cause. Fortunately strictly “Peating” my first year correlated with my menopausal time, and I had not one symptom, not one hot flashes even. I have no idea what menopause feels like. I just didn’t have a period one day. Personally as uncomfortable as physical problems are I am grateful my body makes me aware of them with discomfort and other outward symptoms, so I can fix whatever I am doing. The ones that mask the symptoms are the ones that die from the silent killers. They aren’t silent killers, they just mask and mask until it is too late….

“After a D&C, a new lining will build up in the uterus. Your next menstrual period may not occur at the regular time. It may be early or late. Until your cervix returns to its normal size, bacteria can enter the uterus and cause infection.”

“Complications from dilation and curettage are rare. However, there are risks, including:

• Perforation of the uterus. This occurs when a surgical instrument pokes a hole in the uterus. This happens more often in women who were recently pregnant and in women who have gone through menopause.
    Most perforations heal on their own. However, if a blood vessel or other organ is damaged, a second procedure might be needed to repair it.
  • Damage to the cervix. If the cervix is torn during the D&C, your provider can apply pressure or medicine to stop the bleeding or can close the wound with stitches (sutures). This might be prevented if the cervix is softened with medication before the D&C.
  • Scar tissue on the uterine wall.Rarely, a D&C results in development of scar tissue in the uterus, a condition known as Asherman's syndrome. Asherman's syndrome happens most often when the D&Cis done after a miscarriage or delivery.
    This can lead to unusual, absent or painful menstrual cycles, future miscarriages and infertility. It can often be treated with surgery.
  • Infection. Infection after a D&C is rare.“

Last edited:
i wouldn’t sign up for any procedures without trying a natural course first, with things like bee pollen, MSM, and upping my foods that thicken the blood, as my blood is thin being an “0” blood type. I would try a dedicated change in diet first. I have done alternative routes with my teeth, my heart problem, my foot pain, when the doctor wanted take my gall bladder out, and when the dentist wanted to take my wisdom teeth out. I can’t imagine what I would be had i my gall bladder out and be on that medication and taken the heat medication I was prescribed and flushed down the toilet instead, they were to be taken for the rest of my life. When I put my mind to it, I discovered every problem I had with horrible rashes, transparent teeth, cystic acne, having an episode where I couldn’t urinate for two weeks without taking a Tylenol, it was all food or my environment that was causing it. When I was having gall bladder, problems for example, I didn’t want to be on the medication for life, so I declined the procedure and did my homework, and found that getting my gall bladder out wouldn’t solve my issue, but rather would solve my gall bladder issue. The stones formed in my kidneys, liver and pancreas too. For me if it is a dire situation then there really is no choice, but to have to have medical procedures, otherwise I would do the hard work to get to the bottom of the cause. Fortunately strictly Peating my first year correlated with my menopausal time, and I had not one symptom, not one hot flashes even. I have no idea what menopause feels like. I just didn’t have a period one day. Personally as uncomfortable as physical problems are I am grateful my body makes me aware of them with discomfort and other outward symptoms, so I can fix whatever I am doing. The ones that mask the symptoms are the ones that die from the silent killers. They aren’t silent killers, they just mask and mask until it is too late….

“After a D&C, a new lining will build up in the uterus. Your next menstrual period may not occur at the regular time. It may be early or late. Until your cervix returns to its normal size, bacteria can enter the uterus and cause infection.”

“Complications from dilation and curettage are rare. However, there are risks, including:

• Perforation of the uterus. This occurs when a surgical instrument pokes a hole in the uterus. This happens more often in women who were recently pregnant and in women who have gone through menopause.
    Most perforations heal on their own. However, if a blood vessel or other organ is damaged, a second procedure might be needed to repair it.
  • Damage to the cervix. If the cervix is torn during the D&C, your provider can apply pressure or medicine to stop the bleeding or can close the wound with stitches (sutures). This might be prevented if the cervix is softened with medication before the D&C.
  • Scar tissue on the uterine wall.Rarely, a D&C results in development of scar tissue in the uterus, a condition known as Asherman's syndrome. Asherman's syndrome happens most often when the D&Cis done after a miscarriage or delivery.
    This can lead to unusual, absent or painful menstrual cycles, future miscarriages and infertility. It can often be treated with surgery.
  • Infection. Infection after a D&C is rare.“

Hearing that from you Blossom, is quite the compliment. Thank you for saying that.

thank you for the advice @Blossom @Dolomite @Rinse & rePeat

@Rinse & rePeat , why bee pollen and msm for endometrium thickness?
Bee Pollen is amazing for woman’s health, and got rid of my menstrual cramps, in my late twenties. I didn’t take it all the time, but always a few days to a week before my period, to have it prepare my system for what was to come. I have always felt normal through my periods because of it. I would feel an extra need to eat a lot the day before starting, and some fatigue, but bee pollen made my life a breeze. I think it is worth taking solidly with female problems, since it is only food. MSM is good at skin and cell repair and breaking down keratin and fibroids. I would probably add some other things to your stack, but I would start with those two first, and see how things go, and make at least one or two major changes in the diet, and getting the wheat gone would be my first choice. The other one would depend on the current diet. Here is a pic of the only MSM brand I trust, because other ones were not pure and I could tell. Sometimes doing too much all at one can be hard on the body too, just do something good to add and something good to take out, that is so much easier, mentally even.

1695842993571.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals