Colonoscopy’s Are Lethal And Do NOT Detect Cancer

Grapelander

Colonoscopy’s Are Lethal and Do NOT Detect Cancer
Dr. Kelley:
Every year, over 14 million perfectly healthy individuals age 50 and up, submit themselves to this invasive procedure, hoping to detect Colorectal cancer.

According to The Annals of Internal Medicine’s report on colonoscopies, an estimated 70,000 (0.5%) patients will be injured, or killed by a complication related to this procedure.

This figure is 22% higher than the annual deaths from colorectal cancer – the very disease the device was designed to prevent.

A person can live for decades with colon cancer, but if the doctor punctures a hole in your intestine, you can die very quickly. The risk of infection is very high.

Even though statistics say that 70,000 people will be injured, or killed by this procedure this year, the actual number is far greater, as the knock on effects of the procedure is likely be recorded differently by the coroner.

LeeLemonoil

An Aunt, 63yrs, had one 2 years ago, got shingles shortly after and not rid of them ever since

lvysaur

An Aunt, 63yrs, had one 2 years ago, got shingles shortly after and not rid of them ever since
Did she feel any pain or anything weird during the procedure? Do you know if she suffered perforation?

Regina

Colonoscopy’s Are Lethal and Do NOT Detect Cancer
Dr. Kelley:
Every year, over 14 million perfectly healthy individuals age 50 and up, submit themselves to this invasive procedure, hoping to detect Colorectal cancer.

According to The Annals of Internal Medicine’s report on colonoscopies, an estimated 70,000 (0.5%) patients will be injured, or killed by a complication related to this procedure.

This figure is 22% higher than the annual deaths from colorectal cancer – the very disease the device was designed to prevent.

A person can live for decades with colon cancer, but if the doctor punctures a hole in your intestine, you can die very quickly. The risk of infection is very high.

Even though statistics say that 70,000 people will be injured, or killed by this procedure this year, the actual number is far greater, as the knock on effects of the procedure is likely be recorded differently by the coroner.
One time many years ago, some houligans poisoned my garden. I couldn't breathe. I felt like a spear was in my chest. I thought, is this a broken heart? I had to remember the name of the doctor I visited years before and made an appt. She was out of town and I saw a younger doctor. She completely ignored why I came to see her. I made the appointment because I was sad about my garden and my chest hurts because I am sad. She treated me kinda like that WHO lady who sneered over the stupidity of vit C. and noted that I had no mammagrams, colonoscopy, cervical, bloodwork and that I shouldn't be looking at the internet. She said that I seemed perfectly fine and wrote me a script for xanax. I pushed her that I thought I had suffered some incident to my heart and it still felt like I had a spear through it. She rolled her eyes and said 'just take the xanax.' But added that if I wanted a refill I had to have the colonoscopy, mammagram, cervical, bloodwork, etc.
I never went back.
The medical industry would liken me to the "unbanked." I hope to skirt being in their system.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

From memory, haidut has posted some good stuff about this. I don't intend to go down that barbaric route. To state the obvious, endoscopy is an enormous money making machine, propped up by the usual junk science and blind arrogance.

@Regina to take nothing away from the horror of your experience, can I tell you that's a really special, poetic thing to read.

yashi

"Injured OR killed" is a pretty bad aggregation though to then compare with deaths from colorectal cancer. Could mean 1 death and all others have a tiny injury. (If I actually clicked and read it, there might be better data, but sentences like these irk me nontheless). I do however also think these procedures are overdone without a good reason besides money and acting like there is diagnosis going on when they actually have no clue, e.g. for IBS.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

I'm listening to this PBS or public broadcast station this report on how people are dying from colonoscopies and I think well that's unusual I thought it was just a diagnostic procedure?

Normally diagnostic procedures aren't deadly.

So, then I get this book “Science for Sale” Dr. Lewis he's actually an Ex-EPA Scientist and he talks about how the camera is difficult to clean and then I start doing some more research and I find out that not only are they deadly; and I mean wait did I say deadly or dangerous, I mean deadly.
And I'm back their unearthing this mound - mountain of data.
And there's one I didn't have on there, but I just found another article in Forensic Science Medical Pathology the article was out of 2012 “Upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy mortality, A medical examiner's perspective” it has deaths of one in a thousand colonoscopies. So you're talking 140,000 people are dying from these tests.

Regina

Paul Jaminet used to say that the colonoscopy prep is good (cleans out the GI tract) but don't do the procedure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom