Daily Diamant use. Mid/Long term experiences?

Makrosky

So I have been using Idealabs Diamant sparingly for about 2 years. Maybe 1 drop or 2 on every other weekend. Love the substance.

The reason I took it so sparingly is because, as it seems to have direct effects on the dopaminergic system, I am afraid of a possible DAWS (Dopamine Agonist Withdrawal Syndrome). This possibility was mentioned on the original thread of the product.

I would like to take it more often. Has anyone used it daily for weeks or months in a row? Any symptoms of withdrawal, dopamine down regulation or dopaminergic system dysfunction?

It is a wonderful substance!

@Regina

Drareg

So I have been using Idealabs Diamant sparingly for about 2 years. Maybe 1 drop or 2 on every other weekend. Love the substance.

The reason I took it so sparingly is because, as it seems to have direct effects on the dopaminergic system, I am afraid of a possible DAWS (Dopamine Agonist Withdrawal Syndrome). This possibility was mentioned on the original thread of the product.

I would like to take it more often. Has anyone used it daily for weeks or months in a row? Any symptoms of withdrawal, dopamine down regulation or dopaminergic system dysfunction?

It is a wonderful substance!

@Regina
I find it potentiates the effect of other substances, sometimes when I used it daily I noticed mild like restless leg that night in bed, this doesn't happen anymore, I think it may have been b2 related or calcium, I used to get the same effect from BCAA's but since upping b vitamins it doesn't happen.

I use 3-5 drops daily for the last 2 weeks, I can go without it, I don't get any withdrawals if thats your concern, I've been trying it to see if it enhances the effect of other substances, I can confirm it still does.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I find it potentiates the effect of other substances, sometimes when I used it daily I noticed mild like restless leg that night in bed, this doesn't happen anymore, I think it may have been b2 related or calcium, I used to get the same effect from BCAA's but since upping b vitamins it doesn't happen.

I use 3-5 drops daily for the last 2 weeks, I can go without it, I don't get any withdrawals if thats your concern, I've been trying it to see if it enhances the effect of other substances, I can confirm it still does.
Thanks a lot man. Yes I find it potentiates the effects of other substances and it also changes the effects in some. For instance, cypro + diamant gives veeeery weird thoughts. Not funny. Another user on the forum also experienced it.

Drareg

Thanks a lot man. Yes I find it potentiates the effects of other substances and it also changes the effects in some. For instance, cypro + diamant gives veeeery weird thoughts. Not funny. Another user on the forum also experienced it.
Cypro can effect the dopaminergic system, I suspect its that, diamant has this effect also, I suspect it was restless leg from the dopaminergic system, I have corrected it like I mentioned.

opethfeldt

I used it for a very long time. Years. When I stopped cold turkey, I noticed no ill effects and in fact, felt quite good even weeks later. I had to get off all supplements and wasn't any worse for wear.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I used it for a very long time. Years. When I stopped cold turkey, I noticed no ill effects and in fact, felt quite good even weeks later. I had to get off all supplements and wasn't any worse for wear.
Thanks mate. Are you still off all supps?

opethfeldt

Thanks mate. Are you still off all supps?
No. It was just a temporary thing. Over time, I did start feeling worse. I think they do help but my experiment definitely taught me they don't need to be used all the time.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

No. It was just a temporary thing. Over time, I did start feeling worse. I think they do help but my experiment definitely taught me they don't need to be used all the time.
I see. Do you still use binaural audios and the like? I still use them from time to time.

opethfeldt

I see. Do you still use binaural audios and the like? I still use them from time to time.
Oh, all the time. Those are always a part of my regimen. I don't notice any tolerance grows to them over time. I think they're slept on by many people. They can be just as powerful as supplements and many are available free.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Oh, all the time. Those are always a part of my regimen. I don't notice any tolerance grows to them over time. I think they're slept on by many people. They can be just as powerful as supplements and many are available free.
Yeah I was thinking about going off all supps and only use audios as an experiment. It should work. Which ones do you listen to? I like the binaural nutrition channel. We are derailing the thread haha

opethfeldt

Yeah I was thinking about going off all supps and only use audios as an experiment. It should work. Which ones do you listen to? I like the binaural nutrition channel. We are derailing the thread haha
Eh, maybe someone will get some value from it. You could always PM me if you wanna talk about it in more detail. But yeah, these days I'm using Binaural Nutrition pretty much exclusively. Mostly his DHT audio, the cortisol one before bed or after stressors like work or exercise and I'm also using both his serotonin reducer and TPH inhibitor, which I find to be a great combo.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Eh, maybe someone will get some value from it. You could always PM me if you wanna talk about it in more detail. But yeah, these days I'm using Binaural Nutrition pretty much exclusively. Mostly his DHT audio, the cortisol one before bed or after stressors like work or exercise and I'm also using both his serotonin reducer and TPH inhibitor, which I find to be a great combo.
Interesting. Never used the serotonin reducer+TPH inhibitor will give it a try. You use the old binaural ones right? He is producing new ones with morphic fields and stuff. The derailing thing was a joke :) it is fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals