Vitamin D Is Dopaminergic And Decreases Obesity And Addiction Behaviors

Regina

There was a recent study that found optimal levels for low mortality seem to be around 45-50. Lower and higher increased mortality.
Ahhh. I see. My most recent blood work said 80.8 for my vitamin D status. It was in February--so dead of winter in Chicago. I thought, great! Should I try to lower it? How can I do so safely? I was supplementing back then 5000mg every other day. Then
I stopped taking any after the blood results. I started back taking D3 to be in synergy with the Vit K2 I am taking. Thanks!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ahhh. I see. My most recent blood work said 80.8 for my vitamin D status. It was in February--so dead of winter in Chicago. I thought, great! Should I try to lower it? How can I do so safely? I was supplementing back then 5000mg every other day. Then
I stopped taking any after the blood results. I started back taking D3 to be in synergy with the Vit K2 I am taking. Thanks!!

I would not mess with the vitamin D levels you got naturally unless you have a specific reason - i.e. hypercalcemia for instance.

Regina

I would not mess with the vitamin D levels you got naturally unless you have a specific reason - i.e. hypercalcemia for instance.
Thank you for your reply Haidut. I want to understand you correctly. I am taking EstroBan and Kuinone--the latter to try to remedy bursitis. I couldn't touch my acromion without wincing a week ago. (aikido injury) I trained pretty hard today and it's only a little bit sore. So the K2 seems to be helping. I plan on staying the course with these supplements (plus the Energin and progesterone). Thx!

This study used the "active" vitamin D called "calcitriol" but Peat has written that this distinction between active and inactive vitamin D is spurious and in reality all vitamin D types have about the same effects in living organisms.
Is this still his perspective?

iso1

i will duplicate my question from other vit D thread.
I would really like to hear explanation why 25OH levels are important and not active vit D, because i received my (1.25-OH) results today, which is in the middle range, whilst at the same time i am severely depleted of 25-OH . Maybe 25OH really is irrelevant if its hardly carry any function before it's being converted to active form ? can somebody explain me ?

i will duplicate my question from other vit D thread.
I would really like to hear explanation why 25OH levels are important and not active vit D, because i received my (1.25-OH) results today, which is in the middle range, whilst at the same time i am severely depleted of 25-OH . Maybe 25OH really is irrelevant if its hardly carry any function before it's being converted to active form ? can somebody explain me ?
Read this Vitamin D: Bioenergetic Wunderkind or Arbiter of Doom?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals