Dad got vaccine. Did it spread to me?

Nemo

i heard creatine can increase choline. normally, arginine, glycine, choline, and i think methionine or something else is used to make creatine. so if you supplement it, it should 'spare' those and increase the levels of all those. I think this is why creatine supplements can increase oily skin/acne. some claimed its because it increases dht but i think its actually its pro choline effect. dht substances from what ive experienced actually decrease acne while pro choline or pro estrogen things especially choline supplements or creatine supplements or dhea increase it. including creapure which is the cleanest german creatine so its not simply a matter of supplement purity. i was once using choline bitartrate and couldnt figure out what was causing oily skin/pimples cuz i had a few other things i was using at the same time like betaine and taurine... turned out it was the choline and probably the betaine...

doesnt vitamin A actually boost phosphate/magnesium/potassium? in milk it balances out the calcium, in liver i think the copper and other things may be balancing it out. also with vitamin K, the supplement dosages of 1mg+ are actually very hard to get from food unless there is some unmeasurable vitamin K in food similar to what Ray mentioned with vitamin c and dehydro ascorbic acid... im not sure whats going on but vitamin A supplements didnt cause me too much harm. vitamin d3 didnt cause side effects but vitamin K2, if I use it more than once a week causes odd symptoms. it has a teeth cleaning effect but it also seems to increase hair shedding or even cause some hairline recession with high dose usage, and it also seems to cause fatigue if used too often. this is only the supplement form of K2 MK4. and oddly theres a bunch of posters on here experiencing the same thing. even a couple hundred mcg MK7 and 1-2mg MK4 are apparently very big doses compared to food amounts.

Lampofred and Mr. B, I really appreciate this discussion.

Have to turn up for work tommorow. Gonna be SPIKE PROTEINS everywhere. So many dumdums got the vax.

10,000 IU Vitamin D
15 mg ZINC
3 g Vitamin C
3.5g Monolaurin

Can't leave the house without it anymore. The city is a biological disaster.

Nemo

Have to turn up for work tommorow. Gonna be SPIKE PROTEINS everywhere. So many dumdums got the vax.

10,000 IU Vitamin D
15 mg ZINC
3 g Vitamin C
3.5g Monolaurin

Maybe have a stash of Ivermectin at home as a back-up, Username. If you never need it, some vaxxer friend will.

Dr. B

10,000 IU Vitamin D
15 mg ZINC
3 g Vitamin C
3.5g Monolaurin

is the monolaurin worth using over coconut oil/in addition to it. also isnt the zinc and vitamin C too high. maybe once a moth or something but the vitamin c dosage is huge

tankasnowgod

is the monolaurin worth using over coconut oil/in addition to it. also isnt the zinc and vitamin C too high. maybe once a moth or something but the vitamin c dosage is huge

Not if you're Linus Pauling, it's not. He took 18g a day.

Maybe you need 60g of Vitamin C every hour to protect you from the Spike Protein.

Dr. B

Not if you're Linus Pauling, it's not. He took 18g a day.

Maybe you need 60g of Vitamin C every hour to protect you from the Spike Protein.
some people get kidney stone symptoms at 2g a day. I dont know if Pauling actually took that much but it likely had side effects. Maybe Vitamin C was safer in his times. Ray doesnt seem to like supplements of it at all and said before the vit C supps started causing allergies they used to come in 50mg pills

tankasnowgod

some people get kidney stone symptoms at 2g a day. I dont know if Pauling actually took that much but it likely had side effects. Maybe Vitamin C was safer in his times. Ray doesnt seem to like supplements of it at all and said before the vit C supps started causing allergies they used to come in 50mg pills

First, what people get kidney stones with 2g? What's the source? Relatives? Friends? Internet Rumors? Actual Studies?

I mean, I guess I don't know if Pauling took that much either, but that's what he claimed in "How to Feel Better and Live Longer," and he was a huge proponent of Vitamin C for a long time. He also did studies that administered ten grams a day. He also quotes others in his book who take far higher doses than that.

Dr. B

First, what people get kidney stones with 2g? What's the source? Relatives? Friends? Internet Rumors? Actual Studies?

I mean, I guess I don't know if Pauling took that much either, but that's what he claimed in "How to Feel Better and Live Longer," and he was a huge proponent of Vitamin C for a long time. He also did studies that administered ten grams a day. He also quotes others in his book who take far higher doses than that.
Personal usage, as well as just internet sources, google searches for vitamin c side effects. I used to take vit c regularly and could tolerate 1g, even 1.5g daily no issue but 2g a day I would start getting extreme kidney/urinary pains. I think there are some studies on vit c supplementation increasing a certain type of kidney stone risk, maybe oxalate stones.
I dont even think small amounts of the supplement are safe long term. for the average person drinking tap water with copper in it, probably safe or helpful but for someone not drinking tap water it could deplete copper too much.

Nemo

FWIW, Zelenko recommends 1000 mg Vit C in his prophylaxis protocol and 25 mg zinc.

I figure I'm eating so many oysters and drinking so much milk and OJ I don't need either.

Dr. B

FWIW, Zelenko recommends 1000 mg Vit C in his prophylaxis protocol and 25 mg zinc.

I figure I'm eating so many oysters and drinking so much milk and OJ I don't need either.
I believe even 1% pasteurized milk has 1mg zinc per cup, so a half gallon a day will put you at 8mg, possibly more with whole milk. OJ has a decent amount vitamin C. oysters have a lot of zinc and iron. the copper is somewhat low. the oysters I saw on whole foods site had just as much zinc as they did iron. ray also mentioned that in the last few weeks. if you have enough milk you could probably drop oysters and add in some liver for some copper, iron, and some zinc. im not sure if seafoods are safe now due to the pollution

Luann

some say Covid is a manmade virus do you think its still possible to develop perfect immunity to it if its manmade or does it still permanently damage you somehow the same way basically everything manmade damages people

that sentence took such a great turn xd

@Nemo I don't know if it's been said but thanks for all your insight and research on this topic

Nemo

I believe even 1% pasteurized milk has 1mg zinc per cup, so a half gallon a day will put you at 8mg, possibly more with whole milk. OJ has a decent amount vitamin C. oysters have a lot of zinc and iron. the copper is somewhat low. the oysters I saw on whole foods site had just as much zinc as they did iron. ray also mentioned that in the last few weeks. if you have enough milk you could probably drop oysters and add in some liver for some copper, iron, and some zinc. im not sure if seafoods are safe now due to the pollution

Very helpful (this and the other Vit C post), thank you, Mr. B.

SonOfEurope

My mother and I are literally getting sick every few days now (both at the same time). Fevers, breathing issues. It started around the time everyone began getting vaccinated.

I'll be fine for a few days and then (most often on the weekend) I'll wake up during the middle of the night with irritated airways, can only breathe shallowly, shaking, cold.

WTF is going on? Anyone else?

Well...

I've been experiencing what I would describe as a slightly increased immune response to usual stressors since the start of May, I may just be overreacting but I am experiencing increased mucus production and seem to be reacting to a pollen blast that hasn't yet come in full with ridiculous morning sneezing and even sore throat (disappears as day progresses) This may just be a result of over-training within a caloric deficit which I've toned down..... The warm weather helps though.

rzero

Well...

I've been experiencing what I would describe as a slightly increased immune response to usual stressors since the start of May, I may just be overreacting but I am experiencing increased mucus production and seem to be reacting to a pollen blast that hasn't yet come in full with ridiculous morning sneezing and even sore throat (disappears as day progresses) This may just be a result of over-training within a caloric deficit which I've toned down..... The warm weather helps though.
Not to repeat myself too much, but from about three weeks ago, to about two weeks ago, I was feeling on the edge of full-blown sickness with fatigue and breath symptoms. I had to dose 1 gram of Vitamin C multiple times throughout the day to keep it at bay, sometimes to a total of 8 grams. This was the only thing I could find that worked despite having the usual peaty remedies on hand. I have felt pretty much back to normal for the last week. I live with two people who were fully vaccinated more than a couple months ago, so I don't know if there is a connection. Who knows what kind of novel pathogens were are creating with this global experiment and how long it takes for them to spread.

Nemo

Not to repeat myself too much, but from about three weeks ago, to about two weeks ago, I was feeling on the edge of full-blown sickness with fatigue and breath symptoms. I had to dose 1 gram of Vitamin C multiple times throughout the day to keep it at bay, sometimes to a total of 8 grams. This was the only thing I could find that worked despite having the usual peaty remedies on hand. I have felt pretty much back to normal for the last week. I live with two people who were fully vaccinated more than a couple months ago, so I don't know if there is a connection. Who knows what kind of novel pathogens were are creating with this global experiment and how long it takes for them to spread.

Thanks for the report. Vitamin C/OJ seem to be working for everyone. Good to know.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I was exposed to a friend who got the jab and I got sick with lower lung issue for a month. hard to breathe. used everything. ivermectin, azithromycin, blue, a doz of supplements. I think its finally clear but am still using aspirin daily. the jabbed are generating millions of spiked proteins and no doubt spilling those out. walking wet labs.
Yes the more I looked into it and the more I analysed my situation the more clear it got. I keep alot of windows open to not constantly breath in what has spilled from dad. He sleeps ALOT nowadays after the jab...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Stop worrying about stupid stuff and your life will be better. People here who are thinking that the pfizer shot will turn you into a plague vector are making huge leaps of assumption to arrive at conclusions they're driven to by hysteria.
Actually everytime I taste something dad has been close to I get breathing problems. The days I kept the windows close I got more breathing problems that I have evergotten doing that before dad got the jab. Eversince I started keeping windows open my problems started going away.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

haha ho

10,000 IU Vitamin D
15 mg ZINC
3 g Vitamin C
3.5g Monolaurin

Haha honestly its not incorrect to say that now ;d. I belive it does affect health negatively but its alot less bad than getting the vax. Also dont believe its permanent compared to getting the vax where u are ruined for life. Now if u constantly close too like 10 peeps who got it then I would see it as a huge issue...

Brass

Actually everytime I taste something dad has been close to I get breathing problems. The days I kept the windows close I got more breathing problems that I have evergotten doing that before dad got the jab. Eversince I started keeping windows open my problems started going away.
Will an air filter help? I don't know about where you live, but it's going to be too cold to open windows here. I've been brainstorming ways to clear the air. There's got to be something that either breaks down the protein or filters it from the air.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals