Dad got vaccine. Did it spread to me?

Nemo

I had been feeling run down and was having trouble breathing the past few days. Dosing fat solubles, the B vitamins, aspirin, and pregnenolone seemed to help some but not a lot. It wasn't until I took some vitamin C last night that maybe an hour or so after I felt completely fine. I had been taking it for a while but got out of the habit when I was consuming a lot of OJ and oranges. When I dialed that back I didn't really start the C again. C can sometimes get forgotten in these circles. Make sure you're getting enough, whatever amount that is.

Sounds like we're starting to see a treatment with consistent good results.

Quelsatron

Stop worrying about stupid stuff and your life will be better. People here who are thinking that the pfizer shot will turn you into a plague vector are making huge leaps of assumption to arrive at conclusions they're driven to by hysteria.

Nemo

Stop worrying about stupid stuff and your life will be better. People here who are thinking that the pfizer shot will turn you into a plague vector are making huge leaps of assumption to arrive at conclusions they're driven to by hysteria.

Whatever people do, don't listen to the ignorance and disinfo of someone like Quelsatron. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Quelsatron is a ClA disinfo troll sent out to kill more people.

The evidence that vaxxers are going to be superbreeders of a much more deadly Covid is increasing all the time. The Covid vaxxes are classic "leaky vaccines" -- do a duckduckgo search on the term. That's not an opinion or colorful description, it's a technical fact.
A leaky vaccine is what made Marek's disease a virulent flock killer in chickens. The evidence of vax shedding keeps gaining as well.

See the thread on adverse reactions to the Covid shot for further discussion, especially starting today (May 16), a few posts above this excellent post:

Also see this review of studies on these issues:

The list of studies discussed runs for 11 pages.

We have been lied to at every phase of the Covid attack on us, often by nincompoops like Quelsatron. A not-very-infectious virus with the death rate of the flu became the excuse for lockdowns that destroyed people and the economy. The lockdowns prevented the spread of the virus throughout the younger, healthy population, hence preventing virtually cost-free herd immunity.

Then they deliberately release a leaky vaccine in the middle of the "pandemic". The only possible purpose of pushing those vaxxes was to develop more deadly Covid strains using the vaxxed as superbreeders.

You don't have to live your life scared, but you have to live your life smart. You don't go out for a picnic when the enemy is raining down bombs on your neighborhood.

molly

My dad got the vaccine for about 2 weeks ago or something like that. Eversince a couple days after he got it I have had problems breathing.

It feels exactly as when I had corona about 2 months earlier. back then I was really sick the first night then overdosed on aspirin, orange juice, nicotine and other supps and got well in literally less than 4 hours haha. I have felt much worse eversince dad got the vaccine.

It feels almost as if it has spread to me wich would make abit sense since I have seen alot of people proposing that to be possible. I did drink of his water one day at the gym, I didnt think much of it at the time but who knows...
I was exposed to a friend who got the jab and I got sick with lower lung issue for a month. hard to breathe. used everything. ivermectin, azithromycin, blue, a doz of supplements. I think its finally clear but am still using aspirin daily. the jabbed are generating millions of spiked proteins and no doubt spilling those out. walking wet labs.

molly

Whatever people do, don't listen to the ignorance and disinfo of someone like Quelsatron. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Quelsatron is a ClA disinfo troll sent out to kill more people.

The evidence that vaxxers are going to be superbreeders of a much more deadly Covid is increasing all the time. The Covid vaxxes are classic "leaky vaccines" -- do a duckduckgo search on the term. That's not an opinion or colorful description, it's a technical fact.
A leaky vaccine is what made Marek's disease a virulent flock killer in chickens. The evidence of vax shedding keeps gaining as well.

See the thread on adverse reactions to the Covid shot for further discussion, especially starting today (May 16), a few posts above this excellent post:

We have been lied to at every phase of the Covid attack on us, often by nincompoops like Quelsatron. A not-very-infectious virus with the death rate of the flu became the excuse for lockdowns that destroyed people and the economy. The lockdowns prevented the spread of the virus throughout the younger, healthy population, hence preventing virtually cost-free herd immunity.

Then they deliberately release a leaky vaccine in the middle of the "pandemic". The only possible purpose of pushing those vaxxes was to develop more deadly Covid strains using the vaxxed as superbreeders.

You don't have to live your life scared, but you have to live your life smart. You don't go out for a picnic when the enemy is raining down bombs on your neighborhood.
yep and yep. generating millions of spiked proteins. its the spiked proteins that cause extensive tissue damage.

Dr. B

hey man my parents got vaccinated and immediately the same night i had trouble sleeping for several nights in a row, a headache, nausea, and a weird, very minor lip twitch or some airy feeling in my lower lips. all symptoms i never get and i wasnt up close to my parents for more than maybe a few minutes although was in the house for hours. something doesnt seem right, the last time i had a headache was maybe 10 years ago when i had a much poorer diet, and was getting vaccines from time to time like meningitis or whatever doctors were recommending back then... now i cant confirm if just hanging around them caused these but the timing is very coincidental and its symptoms i never get... i never have trouble falling asleep, get headaches, dont even get nausea unless i eat something rotten or spoiled

also I got covid in early 2020 and it didnt have these symptoms, these are specific to vaccine symptoms apparently. covid symptoms were toally different. extreme phlegm, coughing, other stuff

Nemo

hey man my parents got vaccinated and immediately the same night i had trouble sleeping for several nights in a row, a headache, nausea, and a weird, very minor lip twitch or some airy feeling in my lower lips. all symptoms i never get and i wasnt up close to my parents for more than maybe a few minutes although was in the house for hours. something doesnt seem right, the last time i had a headache was maybe 10 years ago when i had a much poorer diet, and was getting vaccines from time to time like meningitis or whatever doctors were recommending back then... now i cant confirm if just hanging around them caused these but the timing is very coincidental and its symptoms i never get... i never have trouble falling asleep, get headaches, dont even get nausea unless i eat something rotten or spoiled

also I got covid in early 2020 and it didnt have these symptoms, these are specific to vaccine symptoms apparently. covid symptoms were toally different. extreme phlegm, coughing, other stuff

This is a great report. Thanks, Mr. B.

Your experience is especially interesting because you got Covid. Since you actually had Covid, you are one of the lucky ones who actually has perfect immunity, according to Yeadon and others. Yeadon ridicules the idea that there could be a strain you wouldn't be immune to. They're all too similar.

Yet you got symptoms after your parents got the vax. I was just rereading the data on the nanoparticles and what happens to them after injection. Basically they head over to the nearest lymph node and use the lymph system to get distributed throughout the body. The process is fast.

Since we know from the EMA's study that the vax mRNA gets into every tissue except the kidneys, we know the nanoparticles get into every tissue but the kidneys. The mRNA couldn't get anywhere without the nanoparticles to carry them.

It's a data point that supports Ulm's hypothesis that what's getting shed and causing reactions in others are these nanoparticles.

Nemo

I was exposed to a friend who got the jab and I got sick with lower lung issue for a month. hard to breathe. used everything. ivermectin, azithromycin, blue, a doz of supplements. I think its finally clear but am still using aspirin daily. the jabbed are generating millions of spiked proteins and no doubt spilling those out. walking wet labs.

Molly, do you know which shot your friend got?

Haidut suggests using progesterone or upping your dose to help clear these toxins.

Dr. B

This is a great report. Thanks, Mr. B.

Your experience is especially interesting because you got Covid. Since you actually had Covid, you are one of the lucky ones who actually has perfect immunity, according to Yeadon and others. Yeadon ridicules the idea that there could be a strain you wouldn't be immune to. They're all too similar.

Yet you got symptoms after your parents got the vax. I was just rereading the data on the nanoparticles and what happens to them after injection. Basically they head over to the nearest lymph node and use the lymph system to get distributed throughout the body. The process is fast.

Since we know from the EMA's study that the vax mRNA gets into every tissue except the kidneys, we know the nanoparticles get into every tissue but the kidneys. The mRNA couldn't get anywhere without the nanoparticles to carry them.

It's a data point that supports Ulm's hypothesis that what's getting shed and causing reactions in others are these nanoparticles.

why does it give perfect immunity? and yeah when i had it there was ridiculous phlegm building up, made it tough to breathe and sometimes thought i may die in my sleep.
so Yeadon advises we do try to get covid to get the perfect immunity? my covid symptoms lasted around 3 weeks. I was going around to stores an everywhere without a mask early on before stores started requiring masks

Last edited:

Nemo

why does it give perfect immunity? and yeah when i had it there was ridiculous phlegm building up, made it tough to breathe and sometimes thought i may die in my sleep.
so Yeadon advises we do try to get covid to get the perfect immunity? my covid symptoms lasted around 3 weeks. I was going around to stores an everywhere without a mask early on before stores started requiring masks

The idea is that you gain the "perfect" immunity that humans naturally develop after having certain childhood diseases. If you get measles as a kid, you never get measles again and you never transmit measles to others.

Yeadon and others say the lockdowns were harmful because they prevented the development of normal herd immunity. Usually healthy young people are out and about more than older, sicker people. The young, healthy people get the disease, get few or no symptoms, but develop full immunity, including the inability to ever pass the virus to others.

That keeps the older, sicker people safe too.

But instead we locked down kids, prevented natural herd immunity, and put Covid patients into nursing homes with the most vulnerable people in the world.

Dr. B

The idea is that you gain the "perfect" immunity that humans naturally develop after having certain childhood diseases. If you get measles as a kid, you never get measles again and you never transmit measles to others.

Yeadon and others say the lockdowns were harmful because they prevented the development of normal herd immunity. Usually healthy young people are out and about more than older, sicker people. The young, healthy people get the disease, get few or no symptoms, but develop full immunity, including the inability to ever pass the virus to others.

That keeps the older, sicker people safe too.

But instead we locked down kids, prevented natural herd immunity, and put Covid patients into nursing homes with the most vulnerable people in the world.
some say Covid is a manmade virus do you think its still possible to develop perfect immunity to it if its manmade or does it still permanently damage you somehow the same way basically everything manmade damages people

Nemo

some say Covid is a manmade virus do you think its still possible to develop perfect immunity to it if its manmade or does it still permanently damage you somehow the same way basically everything manmade damages people

That's a terrific question.

Yeadon thinks you will be immune after exposure in the wild.

I want to go back and see what that navy bioweapons doctor, Lee Merritt, has said on this.

lampofred

That's interesting. This might sound like a bit of a leap in logic, but I wonder if that means milk is the best thing to detoxify nanoparticles, since calcium is the main antagonist to phosphate/PTH, which is the most powerful kidney toxin.

Dr. B

That's interesting. This might sound like a bit of a leap in logic, but I wonder if that means milk is the best thing to detoxify nanoparticles, since calcium is the main antagonist to phosphate/PTH, which is the most powerful kidney toxin.
doesnt creatine increase phosphate levels so creatine supplementation could increase stres on kidneys? also i heard vitamin A is also a calcium antagonist/pro phosphorus so should that be miniized? i guess you need some phosphorus and vitamin A but maybe theyre like iron in that you just take in enough for the minimum but otherwise keep as low as you can?

Nemo

I think that's brilliant, actually.

Nemo

Mr. B, I keep running into studies that suggest you get lifetime immunity to Covid if you've had actual Covid. You even get some immunity from previous exposure to the common cold:

I believe you will be among the Peaters who survive.

Dr. B

isnt magnesium a calcium antagonist so if you want to maximally lower phosphate/PTH, you should be having calcium and vitamin D, but not supplementing magnesium? people say sometimes that magnesium supplements are needed if taking vitamin d and calcium however, wouldnt magnesium have a anti calcium effect, as well as vitamin K. so would it be better to simply drink milk, supplement vitamin D3, instead of drinking milk, and supplementing vitamin d3, and magnesium and vitamin k? wouldnt the milk + vitamin d3 alone have the strongest anti phosphate/anti PTh effect? I heard vitamin A is calcium antagonist and increases potassium/phosphorus/magnesium levels

also I heard milkfat has vitamin K2 and raw milk has even more of it. milk has a good amount magnesium, not relative to calcium but relative to RDA it has good magnesium. it also has vitamin A and phosphorus which id imagine will antagonize some of the calcium in it... providing a net positive or balanced effect. the calcium could be further boosted with vitamin d supplementation, and id imagine the calcium could be further lowered with magnesium/vitamin A supplementation or meat consumption...

Last edited:

lampofred

isnt magnesium a calcium antagonist so if you want to maximally lower phosphate/PTH, you should be having calcium and vitamin D, but not supplementing magnesium? people say sometimes that magnesium supplements are needed if taking vitamin d and calcium however, wouldnt magnesium have a anti calcium effect, as well as vitamin K. so would it be better to simply drink milk, supplement vitamin D3, instead of drinking milk, and supplementing vitamin d3, and magnesium and vitamin k? wouldnt the milk + vitamin d3 alone have the strongest anti phosphate/anti PTh effect? I heard vitamin A is calcium antagonist and increases potassium/phosphorus/magnesium levels

also I heard milkfat has vitamin K2 and raw milk has even more of it. milk has a good amount magnesium, not relative to calcium but relative to RDA it has good magnesium. it also has vitamin A and phosphorus which id imagine will antagonize some of the calcium in it... providing a net positive or balanced effect. the calcium could be further boosted with vitamin d supplementation, and id imagine the calcium could be further lowered with magnesium/vitamin A supplementation or meat consumption...
doesnt creatine increase phosphate levels so creatine supplementation could increase stres on kidneys? also i heard vitamin A is also a calcium antagonist/pro phosphorus so should that be miniized? i guess you need some phosphorus and vitamin A but maybe theyre like iron in that you just take in enough for the minimum but otherwise keep as low as you can?

I don't think magnesium is the opposite of calcium the way phosphate is the opposite of calcium. Magnesium lowers intracellular calcium but it synergizes with dietary calcium to lower PTH (dietary calcium also lowers intracellular calcium). Same with vitamin A/K. But I agree that it would be best to keep meat consumption minimal.

My guess is that creatine would increase kidney stress and that it would be better to minimize its intake, but I am not too sure.

Dr. B

I don't think magnesium is the opposite of calcium the way phosphate is the opposite of calcium. Magnesium lowers intracellular calcium but it synergizes with dietary calcium to lower PTH (dietary calcium also lowers intracellular calcium). Same with vitamin A/K. But I agree that it would be best to keep meat consumption minimal.

My guess is that creatine would increase kidney stress and that it would be better to minimize its intake, but I am not too sure.
i heard creatine can increase choline. normally, arginine, glycine, choline, and i think methionine or something else is used to make creatine. so if you supplement it, it should 'spare' those and increase the levels of all those. I think this is why creatine supplements can increase oily skin/acne. some claimed its because it increases dht but i think its actually its pro choline effect. dht substances from what ive experienced actually decrease acne while pro choline or pro estrogen things especially choline supplements or creatine supplements or dhea increase it. including creapure which is the cleanest german creatine so its not simply a matter of supplement purity. i was once using choline bitartrate and couldnt figure out what was causing oily skin/pimples cuz i had a few other things i was using at the same time like betaine and taurine... turned out it was the choline and probably the betaine...

doesnt vitamin A actually boost phosphate/magnesium/potassium? in milk it balances out the calcium, in liver i think the copper and other things may be balancing it out. also with vitamin K, the supplement dosages of 1mg+ are actually very hard to get from food unless there is some unmeasurable vitamin K in food similar to what Ray mentioned with vitamin c and dehydro ascorbic acid... im not sure whats going on but vitamin A supplements didnt cause me too much harm. vitamin d3 didnt cause side effects but vitamin K2, if I use it more than once a week causes odd symptoms. it has a teeth cleaning effect but it also seems to increase hair shedding or even cause some hairline recession with high dose usage, and it also seems to cause fatigue if used too often. this is only the supplement form of K2 MK4. and oddly theres a bunch of posters on here experiencing the same thing. even a couple hundred mcg MK7 and 1-2mg MK4 are apparently very big doses compared to food amounts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals