Dad got vaccine. Did it spread to me?

Brandin

My dad got the vaccine for about 2 weeks ago or something like that. Eversince a couple days after he got it I have had problems breathing.

It feels exactly as when I had corona about 2 months earlier. back then I was really sick the first night then overdosed on aspirin, orange juice, nicotine and other supps and got well in literally less than 4 hours haha. I have felt much worse eversince dad got the vaccine.

It feels almost as if it has spread to me wich would make abit sense since I have seen alot of people proposing that to be possible. I did drink of his water one day at the gym, I didnt think much of it at the time but who knows...

GAF

I think you should assume you have been vaccinated.

And,

Live each day as though you have less than a year to live.

Nemo

My dad got the vaccine for about 2 weeks ago or something like that. Eversince a couple days after he got it I have had problems breathing.

It feels exactly as when I had corona about 2 months earlier. back then I was really sick the first night then overdosed on aspirin, orange juice, nicotine and other supps and got well in literally less than 4 hours haha. I have felt much worse eversince dad got the vaccine.

A real possibility it did.

Have you tried aspirin and OJ again?

You are a young guy and since you recovered so quickly before, I assume you are strong. But I would take shortness of breath seriously.

I'd check out the Zelenko protocol for low-risk patients (all over-the-counter stuff):

If it doesn't go away fast, I'd consider the HCQ or ivermectin protocols (same link).

Remember, treating early is the key.

RealNeat

And,

This is a pretty bad mindset.

Through all of this shedding talk I see very little about the innate immune system. It's still there, it's still very much on the lookout.

As long as someone isn't plunging a needle in your arm and injecting poison directly into it the chances that this one poison (out of the billions and more we encounter everyday) is going to bypass those defenses is low.

Do all of the anti inflammatory things, but do not sit there and think you are doomed and will die next year, that's quite ridiculous and more damaging than thinking you breathed in some mRNA that your body encounters in the trillions every day.

Now if you've been directly vaccinated... then that's a different story.

Nemo

Through all of this shedding talk I see very little about the innate immune system. It's still there, it's still very much on the lookout.

Absolutely. Proceed with confidence. But proceed.

My mother and I are literally getting sick every few days now (both at the same time). Fevers, breathing issues. It started around the time everyone began getting vaccinated.

I'll be fine for a few days and then (most often on the weekend) I'll wake up during the middle of the night with irritated airways, can only breathe shallowly, shaking, cold.

WTF is going on? Anyone else?

sjatte

I've definately felt something after being in contact with vaccinated people. But right now we don't really know how serious the dangers of shedding are (if there even are dangers). What @GAF said is pretty rushed and exaggerated.
What I'm doing is avoiding the vaccinated as much as possible and just focusing on my health as normal. After all, that's all we can do.

Whatever the dangers of shedding might be, it doesn't come close to actually getting the injection yourself

Dobbler

We dont know if vaccinated person can spread the vaccine in its full form to other people, seems very unlikely, but it is a possibility, given that these vaccines have only one purpose and that is to kill and destroy health.. But we KNOW that stress and stress hormones are contagious. Maybe the vaccinated person is having inflammation/stress hormones flooding and we are feeling that.

taesch

We dont know if vaccinated person can spread the vaccine in its full form to other people, seems very unlikely, but it is a possibility, given that these vaccines have only one purpose and that is to kill and destroy health.. But we KNOW that stress and stress hormones are contagious. Maybe the vaccinated person is having inflammation/stress hormones flooding and we are feeling that.
Which part is supposedly spreading?

Nemo

My mother and I are literally getting sick every few days now (both at the same time). Fevers, breathing issues. It started around the time everyone began getting vaccinated.

I'll be fine for a few days and then (most often on the weekend) I'll wake up during the middle of the night with irritated airways, can only breathe shallowly, shaking, cold.

WTF is going on? Anyone else?

MyUsername, once you've been exposed to Covid or gotten the vax, your second and subsequent encounters can be worse. It's called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE).

You can read a review of studies on it here:

Essentially you've already developed some antibodies to the spike protein but probably not enough to kill the virus on your next encounter with it. In this situation the antibodies can actually facilitate infection and tend to make the disease worse.

If people are shedding spike protein or mRNA from the vax (and there are well-established routes by which this is possible and 10s of thousands of reports of this type of occurrence), shed materials may be the equivalent of a first encounter. Or you may have been exposed to Covid before, never knew it because of your strong immune system, and now you're getting exposed again either to Covid in the wild or vax shedders. But I kind of doubt it. With an immune system that strong, you'd probably not be having these symptoms now. You'd have full immunity.

In any case, if this is Covid or vax related, you obviously have a strong natural immune system because you've not progressed to the full disease.

I would get really serious about helping your immune system out. The Zelenko protocol with hydroxychloroquine turned out to be one of the top two or three protocols in effectiveness in Richard Fleming's study of Covid treatments.

No one in Fleming's study who had taken hydroxychloroquine prophylactically died.

I would get started on the pre-hospital protocol and then switch to the prophylactic protocol when you've recovered to stay recovered.

Here's the protocol:

You can get hydroxychloroquine overnighted to you from speakwithanmd.com.

Fleming does a great explanation of why exactly this protocol works so well on his "Masterclass" video here:

flemingmethod.com

It's not just about getting zinc into your cells. There are seven or eight things this combo is doing.

Obviously you know to keep your Vit. D levels up.

Last edited:

Nemo

Haidut talks to Danny about countering Covid/spike protein from the vax or perhaps shedding.

He likes the usual protective hormones: progesterone, pregnenalone, DHT, etc. DHEA at the right dose to avoid aromatizing. He thinks they may help your body excrete a significant percentage of the mRNA particles. Here's why:

There's a Selye animal study where the animals got a toxin in similar lipid nanoparticles and a significant percentage of the animals that got the steroid survived the toxin.

Also niacinamide stimulates detox.

At 29:35.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmGaEnhmKiE

Last edited:

Dr. B

It feels almost as if it has spread to me wich would make abit sense since I have seen alot of people proposing that to be possible. I did drink of his water one day at the gym, I didnt think much of it at the time but who knows...

im pretty sure i got covid before, got all kinds of symptoms that lasted weeks right around march 2020.
i did get odd symptoms the day after parents got vaccinated. odd nausea, headache, ringing in the ears. these are symptoms i never get. they arent covid symptoms from my experience, but it seems being around other vaccinated people caused these the next day.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

A real possibility it did.

Have you tried aspirin and OJ again?

You are a young guy and since you recovered so quickly before, I assume you are strong. But I would take shortness of breath seriously.

I'd check out the Zelenko protocol for low-risk patients (all over-the-counter stuff):

If it doesn't go away fast, I'd consider the HCQ or ivermectin protocols (same link).

Remember, treating early is the key.
thx man I will check it out :). I feel suprisingly good this morning and idk I did a bunch of oj and calcium carbonate yesterday night. I also did some liver. Maybe it helped it all out abit.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

im pretty sure i got covid before, got all kinds of symptoms that lasted weeks right around march 2020.
i did get odd symptoms the day after parents got vaccinated. odd nausea, headache, ringing in the ears. these are symptoms i never get. they arent covid symptoms from my experience, but it seems being around other vaccinated people caused these the next day.
Interesting I also have been feeling nausea and abit of headache here and there but nothing much. No ringing in my ears tho.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Interesting I also have been feeling nausea and abit of headache here and there but nothing much. No ringing in my ears tho

And,

I dont think its that bad. I still have seemingly low inflamation and high androgens. My cortisol doesnt seem to be flying either. But yes I will def be cautious since I feel the shortness of breath, nausea sometimes. Been noticing my limbs having an easier time falling asleep aswell just like I used to have when I was little...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

This is a pretty bad mindset.

As long as someone isn't plunging a needle in your arm and injecting poison directly into it the chances that this one poison (out of the billions and more we encounter everyday) is going to bypass those defenses is low.

Do all of the anti inflammatory things, but do not sit there and think you are doomed and will die next year, that's quite ridiculous and more damaging than thinking you breathed in some mRNA that your body encounters in the trillions every day.

Now if you've been directly vaccinated... then that's a different story.
This is kinda how I see it too. Im actually hoping I got covid again and just had some severe nutrient deficieny (my budget has been low lmao). In this case maybe the antibodies just hadnt gotten reproduces yet because of this.

rzero

I had been feeling run down and was having trouble breathing the past few days. Dosing fat solubles, the B vitamins, aspirin, and pregnenolone seemed to help some but not a lot. It wasn't until I took some vitamin C last night that maybe an hour or so after I felt completely fine. I had been taking it for a while but got out of the habit when I was consuming a lot of OJ and oranges. When I dialed that back I didn't really start the C again. C can sometimes get forgotten in these circles. Make sure you're getting enough, whatever amount that is.

Nemo

thx man I will check it out :). I feel suprisingly good this morning and idk I did a bunch of oj and calcium carbonate yesterday night. I also did some liver. Maybe it helped it all out abit.

I'm glad you're so strong, Brandin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals