Covid Hell in Florida - Mostly Unvaccinated

nomoreketones

Again, why would you argue that? As Colpo points out in the article I linked, all those trials were run by drug companies, and were not properly blinded. They had a very obvious conflict of interest in regards to profit, as the companies have made billions of dollars from these "vaccines" already-
Maybe you are right. I don't know. But its a moot point anyway since the variants that the "vaccines" might be effective against are becoming extinct and being replaced by variants the vaccines definitely are not that effective against.

rei

You are most probably seeing propaganda, that's what is going on. Like recently when all media circulated the story of how a woman doctor said patients are begging for vaccine while dying, and she said "too late!"

Turns out there was no covid deaths in her county.

What might very well be true is the amount of covid cases is larger in the unvaccinated, because they don't test the vaccinated unless hospitalized with appropriate symptoms.

Grapelander

Miami is the 42nd-most populous city in the United States. The Miami metropolitan area, however, which includes Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, had a combined population of more than 5.5 million people, ranked seventh largest in the United States,[67] and is the largest metropolitan area in the southeastern United States. As of 2008, the United Nations estimates that the Miami Urban Agglomeration is the 44th-largest in the world.[68]

As noted ad nauseum, cases are meaningless. 55 folks in ICU out of 5.5 million = 0.00001 in the ICU; sounds kind of low to me.

Always have the appeal to emotions: Struggling for their lives. Won't be able to feel the touch of a loved one.

My mother-in-law was just hospitalized for seizures; she also has pneumonia and Alzheimer's. They tested her and came back negative. They still made it almost impossible to see her. She is now at home having hospice. The nurse that visited the home recently said she, her son and husband all got the sniffles at the same time. She noted it was just like a cold and everyone did fine - they still had to quarantine.

I have been trying my best to get sick but it just is not happening. I did an antibody test at Lab Corp about 1 week ago - came back negative per the criteria.
The antibody test is bloodwork and costs $ 10. I was hoping to have positive so I could donate plasma w/antibodies. If you get vax then you can't donate antibodies as they are wiped out. You can still donate blood and plasma - they will just not be using your antibodies specifically to enhance immune system of someone who is sick with sniffles.

Attachments

• C-Negative.JPG
    C-Negative.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OP
S

Steve

Just back from the grocery store.
Every single person except two (plus me and my girlfriend) were masked up.

I truly feel this battle is over. The sheeple and morons have won, and they have laid the foundation to completely ruin America.
These toxic injections will receive full FDA approval before the year is over. Just about every employer is going to require them, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.
I can't stop thinking about losing my job, because I'm not putting that poison into my body. I have no idea how I'm going to survive in this world.

Hard to believe all of the battles won by brave Americans throughout history to make this country what it is, and now the brainwashed, weak, cowardly sheeple are destroying it and giving it all away because they're scared of a cold virus. They deserve what they get. Too bad the rest of us are stuck on the same sinking ship.

drop67

Because the covid vaccine isn't 100% effective, covid-19 can build resistance to the vaccines defences and create a more virulent and deadly form of covid which will mean that people may need to get a booster shot on a regular basis so dependancy on the vaccine is the future

Grapelander

I truly feel this battle is over. The sheeple and morons have won, and they have laid the foundation to completely ruin America.
These toxic injections will receive full FDA approval before the year is over. Just about every employer is going to require them, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.
I can't stop thinking about losing my job, because I'm not putting that poison into my body. I have no idea how I'm going to survive in this world.

Hard to believe all of the battles won by brave Americans throughout history to make this country what it is, and now the brainwashed, weak, cowardly sheeple are destroying it and giving it all away because they're scared of a cold virus. They deserve what they get. Too bad the rest of us are stuck on the same sinking ship.
That is how they want you to feel, remember 50% are not vacked up and this is a desperate ploy. This is full scale psychological warfare and it is normal to feel just how you do. Truth is not a popularity contest. Don't give up your integrity over F.E.A.R:

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

BRMarshall

We should not give up the battle...and lets not assume that the FDA will approve this, nor assume that you are going to have to lose your job due to the "sheeple and morons".

The issue is that yes unfortunately the people are drinking the fear koolaid, but many are not, and are fed up, and as we see in France, are getting off their asses and saying no.

The problem is that we who do know are being effectively coward into not taking action not standing up and telling authorities they are full of ***t. The issue is that we are in a fight, a fight with oligarchical powers that are very dangerous, and thus need to be countered....

Now think of this most of the black communities in America are not vaccinated....what if the riled up BLM types and Antifa whites came to the conclusion that the real enemy is and decides to rampage other targets than that which the oligarchs have set them up to destroy in riots.

The issue is that the begetters of violence might get blowback from those that they put in motion to cause chaos.

What we want is not violence, but freedom, respect and truth. Right now forums like this can be places for freedom, respect and the truth to be cultivated as
pare of a community that helps to build essential health, which basically then creates community and culture that is not part of the dissolution, but is creating
courage to fight for what is right, through political and cultural perspective that takes into account the need for conditions for metabolism, be it in cells or the economy, where we are not supporting chaos and cancer, but hope and renewal.

Death is close and a reality, as that is what they are playing with, and with our lives at stake this is no game, hence the truth, what one's life is worth is eternally important existential question. This is thus what needs to be cultivated is the strength among us to bring that light, the mitogenic rays of a message of hope and
solidarity against what genocidal policies.

Schwab is certainly one of the commendants of the evil, as Gates, Fauci, Biden, Macron, etc, etc. are Officers of a army of genocidalist. They must be arrested and maybe they will....we are in a world war of immense proportions, and we must mobilize who we can around us, and around the world and say no to the evil.

In order to prevail we must discover capacities that have laid dormant, like the mother who can lift a car off of her child, that power is also the power of incredible peace in the midst of the storm....this is prayer this is a coherence where this crisis can turn toward the good thus it is invitation to not give up hope, but to act as though we have already won and thus prevail

God Speed!

Lollipop2

Because the covid vaccine isn't 100% effective, covid-19 can build resistance to the vaccines defences and create a more virulent and deadly form of covid which will mean that people may need to get a booster shot on a regular basis so dependancy on the vaccine is the future
Not only is it not 100% effective, it is not even 0% effective at preventing infection or at preventing spreading of infection. ONLY good for minor symptom reduction if that honestly.

You are spot on that once the jab, the person’s immune system is crippled and turned over to booster after booster. Sad future for all those vaxxed. AND it doesn’t even need a more “virulent” strain - just a simple exposure to any coronavirus will make them sick beyond belief. Pathetic and ultimately sad.

Lollipop2

That is how they want you to feel, remember 50% are not vacked up and this is a desperate ploy. This is full scale psychological warfare and it is normal to feel just how you do. Truth is not a popularity contest. Don't give up your integrity over F.E.A.R:

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real
?

dadavid

This is very strange.
In Israel where most of the population got the vaccine there's a big 4th wave.
Government will not say how many ICU patients are vaccinated vs non-vaccinated. People say 80% of ICU patients are vaccinated.

Also, the health department said that according to their data vaccine efficacy is 34% and it has 91% defence against severe illness.
In the US media I've seen the quote of the 91% but not the 34%.....

I don't know how it is so deferent in Florida. Very strange indeed.

Peatful

I can see the headlines already....

(Lallapolloza 2021. Chicago)

Attachments

• 6CC6966D-7B40-4BA1-BB54-0D929E5F3B17.png
    6CC6966D-7B40-4BA1-BB54-0D929E5F3B17.png
    772.4 KB · Views: 35

Ben.

We should not give up the battle...and lets not assume that the FDA will approve this, nor assume that you are going to have to lose your job due to the "sheeple and morons".

Good comment. The sentence above is one of the reasons why i think many people got jabbed because they were already so certain that they will be restricted and loose their job eventho that scenario/conflict didnt even happen yet.

Along the lines of "awww i wont be abel to travel in x months, might just get it over with because they dont ackknowledge the jab at the border if it is to fresh"

LeeLemonoil

This is very strange.
In Israel where most of the population got the vaccine there's a big 4th wave.
Government will not say how many ICU patients are vaccinated vs non-vaccinated. People say 80% of ICU patients are vaccinated.

Also, the health department said that according to their data vaccine efficacy is 34% and it has 91% defence against severe illness.
In the US media I've seen the quote of the 91% but not the 34%.....

I don't know how it is so deferent in Florida. Very strange indeed.

That’s true and in the UK the balance of hospitalized persons tips ... more are vaxxed than unvaxxed.

I wonder if this statement by the CDC itself from a few days ago got ignored?
They themselves now admit that CoV-Delta mutant is transmitted as easily from vaxxed to vaxxed and there can be no control of its spread via vaccines, even the WaPo Reported:

Rick K

How do you argue against the "vaccines" effectiveness after reading something like this?

Dr. Yvonne Johnson, Chief Medical Officer at Baptist South Miami Hospital, said the number of patients in her COVID ward has quadrupled in the past 3 weeks.
Eighty to eighty-five percent of those people who are hospitalized are unvaccinated. And 100 percent of the people in my IUC are unvaccinated. All those people are suffering unnecessarily.”

Other hospitals like Memorial Health Care System say they are overwhelmed
“This morning, we had over 420 patients with COVID. And 55 are in the ICU.”
In the ICU, 55 people are fighting for their lives and only one of them is vaccinated.
“Most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s and it is very sad to have someone die in the ICU by themselves without a touch of someone’s face of seeing loved ones,” said Juana Mejia, a COVID ICU nurse manager.
This is the same deranged thinking that has gotten us to the point we are in now. Every hospital in every major city in Canada and the U.S. has spun this song and dance for over a year that the ICU is overflowing and blah blah barf. Using the bogus PCR test to say covid nets these institutions big money per patient, even if it's a gunshot injury and, here we go again, denial of very inexpensive and proven remedies to counter these "flu like symptoms", just scream like a b**** about how they're not vaxxed and keep up this insane rhetoric of the blame game. This is just spin cycle and is nauseating for them to print it or anyone here to report on it. We have become here, in N. America, like it is in Africa with the alleged AIDS epidemic where everyone who's sick there has AIDS. This is nothing but propaganda and, how many times must I say it, the CDC has admitted no proof that covid 19 exists, therefore all these "variants" are equally fictitious. This is smoke and mirrors while our economy melts down.

Rick K

I can see the headlines already....

(Lallapolloza 2021. Chicago)
Say, isn't that a virus I see leaping about in the crowd? :):

Nicky

Oh please this is another garbage MSM bull**** hit piece against those who have chosen not to be injected.
It's not a vaccine it's experimental gene therapy.
The only sure effect it gives you is harm.
A positive from a fraudulent test is not a case.

WAKE UP

NK

Sedonagal

Article starts out reporting number of cases. Automatically, we know the author is either:

1) An idiot
2) Intentionally trying to mislead

cf. Reminder: number of Covid cases does not matter

Oh look, the daily number of tests is starting to increase again. Hmmmm...

Of course we're going to get more cases.

What else? "Screening tests" are no longer being performed for the vaccinated in general. Screening tests are tests needed because they're required for flying, work, etc. and not done b/c of suspected exposure. It is of course stupid not to still screen the "vaccinated" since it seems "vaccinated" are still getting infected. But it will help skew the numbers to make it look like the unvaccinated are having more cases! Notice that for the federal employee vaccine mandate, you are required to have the vaccine *or* you have to get tested weekly. This is going to drive the case rate up and ignore if vaccinated are getting infected, which is *really* stupid because it prevents us from characterizing vaccine efficacy in a large population (federal gov't employees).

Also, the fullness rate of ICU beds is a joke. I used to date an ICU nurse and the ICU beds were always at least 90% full because of penny pinching by the administrators. They don't want to run any more ICU beds than they have to because it costs a lot of money. Also, if they can always go to the state and say "our ICU is always full" they can use it to bargain for more state funding. Then they'll spend the money elsewhere (like fat administrator salaries) and the ICU will still be full. Full ICU bed rate *could* be due to Covid, but it is more likely to be because of shitty hospital operating policy.
THIS???

Jstar

“Lies, damn lies, and statistics.” I find this kind of statistical manipulation and psychological assault rather troubling. I also found this line curious:

“Most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s and it is very sad to have someone die in the ICU by themselves without a touch of someone’s face of seeing loved ones,” said Juana Mejia, a COVID ICU nurse manager.

Before the vaxx most people ending up in the ICU, and dying, were elderly people and those with pre-existing conditions. Now, post-vaxx, as reported in the article, most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s. Does not add up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals