CoronaVirus 1) Bioweapon? 2) Scapegoat For Debt Bubble Popping? 3) Both?

D

Deleted member 5487

Anyone have any idea? Damn sure isn't from bat soup.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

upload_2020-3-20_22-50-42.png

Very dangerous chart

Bank of America says the recession is already here: 'Jobs will be lost, wealth will be destroyed'

"Jobs will be lost, wealth will be destroyed and confidence depressed,” the firm added."

LeeLemonoil

Question:
If it is a tinkered with and modified research strain that maybe escaped the Wuhan-labs, wouldn’t other countrie‘s inttelligence know by now? US, Russian, other western services, Israel?

If so, is there any plausible reason that those governments would withhold that info from their populace? To protect Chinas administration?
For general stability reasons, to prevent further panic, to deflect attention from their own dirty labs and what is brewing there? For the dirt Chinese holds on them and would otherwise publicize?

Auslander

Hold your conspiracy horses. With the rather pathetic death rate, it’d be a pretty shoddy bio weapon. I sure think we as a human race could come up with a considerably more successful bioweapon if we really wanted to.

LeeLemonoil

Hold your conspiracy horses. With the rather pathetic death rate, it’d be a pretty shoddy bio weapon. I sure think we as a human race could come up with a considerably more successful bioweapon if we really wanted to.

That's why all responders to the OP think it's, if not a natural variant, a research strain. Research strain does'mt equal bio-weapon research. Viruses and bacteria get tinkered with all the time, and in Wuhan there is a lab of the highest specification for research on hazardous pahogens

That's not to say that's what happened. I have no clue, but that's why I asked if it is feasible that such a accident, where a pathogen escapes a lab, would be covered internationally. I find it not unlikely

schultz

I like the whole "Fort Detrick pathogen causes 'vaping' epidemic story followed by the military world games in Wuhan in October" theory better. It's more interesting lol.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I like the whole "Fort Detrick pathogen causes 'vaping' epidemic story followed by the military world games in Wuhan in October" theory better. It's more interesting lol.
And followed by the Gates/etc Event 201 "modeling". There's also the global-deep-state implosion thing.

schultz

And followed by the Gates/etc Event 201 "modeling". There's also the global-deep-state implosion thing.

Yah that too. And if it turns out the soldiers visited the Wuhan market on purpose (or were coaxed to visit) because of its proximity to that Chinese germ lab then that would an even better story. Excellent cover too. That's movie material right there!

dfspcc20

More like: 1) collective stupidity or 2) sinister conspiracy or 3) combination of 1 and 2.

2 is a convenient narrative, but I tend to lean towards 1.

GAF

The coming miracle mandatory vaccine is what this Novel is all about.

Are you going to get in line?

Logan-

@Amarsh213, what is your explanation of all that’s happening, especially in regards to economics?

What do you expect from the gold prices, with the fed’s rate cut, the dxy value, the “outbreak” etc.? I am expecting it to rise; but the current situation is bleak, unpredictable, and meaningless (or maybe not, i.e. conspiracies...).

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Pretty much all bioweapons would be shoddy bioweapons. They are working from a flawed premise that it's the virus (and only the virus) that causes illness and deaths. Yes, bioweapons research is going on, that's basically been confirmed even by mainstream sources, but that isn't the same thing as doing successful research. Haidut has constantly pointed out the tens of billions dollars poured into the Human Genome Project, and it's a complete bust. Trying to find or make your own "superbug" out of potentially trillions upon trillions of viruses....... it's just not very likely to be successful. And lab conditions would never be the same as those in the real world.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
So I'm confused - a virus is alive (but not capable of reproducing...) or dead - inanimate?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

@Amarsh213, what is your explanation of all that’s happening, especially in regards to economics?

What do you expect from the gold prices, with the fed’s rate cut, the dxy value, the “outbreak” etc.? I am expecting it to rise; but the current situation is bleak, unpredictable, and meaningless (or maybe not, i.e. conspiracies...).

Far far to much to analyze.. There's tons of potential outcomes. War is the only explanation. Class War, Bioweapon War, Elite Factions War, Country War.

1) Financial and Military Coup Junta, where all small business/employees will be bankrupted intentionally and large industry like Amazon/Walmart/Lockheed martin/Big Banks/Exxon will merge with the state backed by the federal reserve and unlimited printing capacity. We could be shifting to a more tyrannical system identical to the Chinese government style. As Our system cannot currently compete with China.
2) Elite Factions War, The elites are at war.
3) Shock Therapy: Cover for the home/equity price collapse. As the stock market tanks they will cause massive dystopia/fear/panic for months on end, eventually when it's all over people around the world will beg for world government and/or green new deals and be happy to be alive/working even though their 401k is down 80% and their home value was cut in half.
4) 4th Generational War. Not Nuclear Yet. We could be witness Biowarefare/Financial Warfare. Where we dropped something in Wuhan/Iran/Italy and they sent something much more dangerous on us, while their partner Russia hit us with a huge left hook by starting the Oil war. We then intentionally shut down our economy and completly destroy demand

Impossible to tell right now. My Best guess? It's all of the above. Factions are fighting over and opportunists are emerging like Amazon/Walmart hiring an additional 150,000 employees each.

Some factions desire permanent war and nationalism (military) others desire open boarders(corporations)...etc.

As for Gold, you can't buy any, all the dealers are closed or have Massive premiums, all the stores are empty. I don't think we are/will going to a gold standard. Don't drop your net worth into it.

NEVER think of gold in dollar terms. The Reason it is going down is because the Dollar Index is Going Up. The Dollar is getting stronger.

Only time will tell. In the mean time do take precautions with the virus, do lock and hide valuables, be safe

theLaw

Wonder if there will be a correlation between highest death rates and democratic-lead cities (I think they control the most populated cities)?

Higher death rate = more frustrated citizens = more people to vote against Trump = Dems defeat Trump.

Perhaps just basic opportunism?:cool:

Logan-

Only time will tell. In the mean time do take precautions with the virus, do lock and hide valuables, be safe

As RP said, there’s nothing special about this virus, but the reactions from states and media, all of which are basically owned mostly by big corporations, are very disturbing, makes you question the intentions behind all these reactions. The statistical comparative data shows very clearly that this “outbreak” is nothing special in a historical context.

The rulers have easily and effectively shut down the economic, social, and political life.

I think many people around the world will put their money into gold in our current situation, as it is known historically to be more reliable. Don’t you think the recent actions of FED are detrimental for dollar’s value?

michael94

If Texas seceded tomorrow ( and was allowed to) and they had no Gold what would happen? Would they be hopelessly poor and impotent? No of course not because even with it's "industrial value", Gold is relatively poor store of value. Texas could organize large scale trade on a clearing house basis ( say, Texas dairy and beef to Florida for oranges or to the Phillipines for Copra ). Texas government could then Fiat out money for work. This is the only way to slay the financial dragon's strangle on the world and interestingly enough it has been done before.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Far far to much to analyze.. There's tons of potential outcomes. War is the only explanation. Class War, Bioweapon War, Elite Factions War, Country War.

1) Financial and Military Coup Junta, where all small business/employees will be bankrupted intentionally and large industry like Amazon/Walmart/Lockheed martin/Big Banks/Exxon will merge with the state backed by the federal reserve and unlimited printing capacity. We could be shifting to a more tyrannical system identical to the Chinese government style. As Our system cannot currently compete with China.
2) Elite Factions War, The elites are at war.
3) Shock Therapy: Cover for the home/equity price collapse. As the stock market tanks they will cause massive dystopia/fear/panic for months on end, eventually when it's all over people around the world will beg for world government and/or green new deals and be happy to be alive/working even though their 401k is down 80% and their home value was cut in half.
4) 4th Generational War. Not Nuclear Yet. We could be witness Biowarefare/Financial Warfare. Where we dropped something in Wuhan/Iran/Italy and they sent something much more dangerous on us, while their partner Russia hit us with a huge left hook by starting the Oil war. We then intentionally shut down our economy and completly destroy demand

Impossible to tell right now. My Best guess? It's all of the above. Factions are fighting over and opportunists are emerging like Amazon/Walmart hiring an additional 150,000 employees each.

Some factions desire permanent war and nationalism (military) others desire open boarders(corporations)...etc.

As for Gold, you can't buy any, all the dealers are closed or have Massive premiums, all the stores are empty. I don't think we are/will going to a gold standard. Don't drop your net worth into it.

NEVER think of gold in dollar terms. The Reason it is going down is because the Dollar Index is Going Up. The Dollar is getting stronger.

I am around 90-95% sure this is Disaster Capitalism, Shock Therapy.
Here is my orginal post: The Coronavirus Is A Scapegoat Bioweapon

Yes, we could be witnessing intentional mismanagement. Trumps end goal was to lower the dollars value and bully trade deals for monpolies.

This is economic and class war.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals