The Coronavirus Is A Scapegoat Bioweapon

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

For those confused of whats going on and stressing out like your suppose too. This is Classic Shock Therapy. Used for Centuries to corral Peasants(You/Me)

Yes. Republican Shock Therapy. Followed by Starve the Beast(Austerity).

1) Use Cambridge Analytic to target ads and demographics of massively disenfranchised peasants across the nation.
1.5) Assemble a team of oligarchs with networths of atleast 100 Million, Betsey devos, lobbiest, wilbur ross, treasury sectary mnuchin(goldman sachs)
2) Use Massive Corporate Tax Cuts+Deregulation+Military Keynasium+Record budget deficits.
3) Jack Up the Police/Military budget, befriend them and pander to them.
4) Encourage everyone with repeated lie after lie that this is the best economy in the world and encourage every peasant to enslave themselves to large banks for consumer items like cars and homes.
5) Push Retirees and Others with little money they have in fear of missing out on market gains.
6) Drop a biological weapon that is highly contagioues as a scape goat to shut down the economy and grind it to a complete halt. Later blame the shutting down of the economy for a Depression, or severe reccession. A double back scapegoat of sorts. It will short and harsh.
7) Cornavirus=Fear of Crowds=No Protests for massive loss in asset price and retirement accounts.

Pop the mother ******* biggest bubble of all time and break circuit breakers 2x a week. 10% Drops in peoples retirement plans in single days.

Deflate all asset prices, housing, stocks, bonds, cars...etc.
At 20 cents of the dollar with a WAR chest of cash.

Now you've been warned.

upload_2020-3-13_12-11-48.png

These things are going to be on a rolling lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

berk

Look it up you stupid proles.
So what you gonna do about it instead of crying and weening like a little girl behind your computer?
Growth up, growth some balls and do something about it.
You are on the wrong forum.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Wait til? They are already laid off. My family member was told to file for unemployment yesterday

opson123

I like the condescending tone of your posts. Everyone else is a common pleb peasant while you've reached enlightenment and see the big picture, whatever that currently is.

The first in line to profit from other people's suffering and pain are people who think they are above everyone else.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I like the condescending tone of your posts. Everyone else is a common pleb peasant while you've reached enlightenment and see the big picture, whatever that currently is.

The first in line to profit from other people's suffering and pain are people who think they are above everyone else.

The Tone helps the delivery. Otherwise it is ineffective.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

So what you gonna do about it instead of crying and weening like a little girl behind your computer?
Growth up, growth some balls and do something about it.
You are on the wrong forum.

Editing, a bit harsh.

Trying to educate not ridicule.

lampofred

Care to post any actionable tips or do you just like drama?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Not gonna sugar coat it. Im a peasant as well.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Care to post any actionable tips or do you just like drama?

I don't want to give anyone investment advice. I can give you actionable tips.

Actionable Intelligence:

Get some Cash Together, in your hands.
Get some Cash Together in your Accounts.
Cut fixed costs- Gym/crap you don't need that bleeds your account

Cash is king now,
Understand First it Dumps, then it Pumps. First Gold/Bitcoin/Silver Will Dump like they are right now. Then They will pump. No I do not think gold will replace $fiat, nor do I think bitcoin will. But you can speculate and protect purchasing power.

Keep your head down, don't honk at people, hold the door for people, be nice and courtiers. There is ZERO understanding what that person is going through. Mabey they're spouse was just laid off, and the kid has been at home for other a month because schools been canceled...They might lash out at you and physically.

Wait for a market bottom, do not buy dead cat bounces. We might have a ways to go. Try to build out some extra income stream, begin building new skills. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Dress normally and down. People are looking for an enemy. They might confuse someone with 100k job to someone who made 200 million in stock market speculation last year.

These trends are operating on a lag, alot of these cancelled events/travel..etc. will start to hit soon. I suspect

Actionable Steps/Relationships/Networks are very important, we are going to need to adapt.

As good as Drinking a 6 pack sounds to night, there better things you can be doing.

InChristAlone

I don't want to give anyone investment advice. I can give you actionable tips.

Actionable Intelligence:

Get some Cash Together, in your hands.
Get some Cash Together in your Accounts.
Cut fixed costs- Gym/crap you don't need that bleeds your account

Cash is king now,
Understand First it Dumps, then it Pumps. First Gold/Bitcoin/Silver Will Dump like they are right now. Then They will pump. No I do not think gold will replace $fiat, nor do I think bitcoin will. But you can speculate and protect purchasing power.

Keep your head down, don't honk at people, hold the door for people, be nice and courtiers. There is ZERO understanding what that person is going through. Mabey they're spouse was just laid off, and the kid has been at home for other a month because schools been canceled...They might lash out at you and physically.

Wait for a market bottom, do not buy dead cat bounces. We might have a ways to go. Try to build out some extra income stream, begin building new skills. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Dress normally and down. People are looking for an enemy. They might confuse someone with 100k job to someone who made 200 million in stock market speculation last year.

These trends are operating on a lag, alot of these cancelled events/travel..etc. will start to hit soon. I suspect

Actionable Steps/Relationships/Networks are very important, we are going to need to adapt.

As good as Drinking a 6 pack sounds to night, there better things you can be doing.
We have a lot of money sitting in the bank right now for emergencies should we pull it out of the bank? I mean that's a lot of cash, we'd need a super safe box.

berk

YourUniverse

We have a lot of money sitting in the bank right now for emergencies should we pull it out of the bank? I mean that's a lot of cash, we'd need a super safe box.
Please do not take investment advice on a health forum

EDIT: of course everyone should do what they want, no disrespect intended

B

Braveheart

"Once you drop that money into your account, the banks now actually legally owns it. Furthermore, it becomes an unsecured debt that the bank owes you. But if the bank fails and needs to tap into a rescue fund, your money is the first thing that goes out the window before they are allowed to access any bail-in funds."

just enter..."can banks now keep your money?" for more...a shocker...

LeeLemonoil

There won’t be a deflation, it’s very clear since today where all major economies enacted fiscal and liquidity measures that it will be back to „normal“ - high housing prices, new all time highs stocks

tankasnowgod

"Once you drop that money into your account, the banks now actually legally owns it. Furthermore, it becomes an unsecured debt that the bank owes you. But if the bank fails and needs to tap into a rescue fund, your money is the first thing that goes out the window before they are allowed to access any bail-in funds."

just enter..."can banks now keep your money?" for more...a shocker...

Yep, one of the things that changed with the Dodd-Frank Act. I think it was sold as an act to prevent any more bank bailouts, and it likely will, but now there is the just as problematic bank bail-in, as you basically described. A checking account used to be a liability for a bank, now, it is an asset.

InChristAlone

Problem is everything is connected to banks now... Paying bills has to come from a check or credit card. So if we pull money out we would have to have enough in there to always cover bills. Also it's nice to use a credit card to buy stuff because you get rewards, and then you pay it off to avoid the interest. We got a low rate on our mortgage thanks to awesome credit. I guess the banks could fail in a depression. It seems they just print more money avoiding any depression.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

No you don't pull everything. It's FDIC Insured. Just have some printed statements of the amount in the account, have some fiat paper currency on hand.

I'm saying if the bank doesn't let the employees work there, then thats when you wouldn't be able to access it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom