The Coronavirus Is A Scapegoat Bioweapon

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I saw some developers tweeting about how crypto is great in situations like this because scaremongers are saying corona can be transmitted on cash. @Amarsh213 is pointing out how “they” are making cash null and what that means for the future of financial freedom. I always thought of crypto as an alternative economy not ruled by “them”.

others say crypto was introduced by “them” then they let all the nerds build it out. Now they are gonna use technology.

RealNeat

Let’s wait to see over the next couple weeks or so, the numbers coming out of the US with the new testing methods. Somebody posted a study on the forum showing an 80% false positive (in actuality it was closer to 16%) in tests in China. If the tests show cases are far less than currently being reported, maybe some can rest a bit easier at night(on their beds of toilet paper).

are you talking about the CT method detection?

LeeRoyJenkins

I'd stay away from crypto. Was in the space for a long time but was finally convinced of issues with it as of the last couple years. It (Bitcoin in particular which is the gold standard and most technically sound) has a ton of technical issues.

Its watched VERY closely (not anonymous it psuedononymous as many claim) and isn't the FED ending tool it's been sold as. An analysis of many of the large players and history show it's a total farce (big banks since day 1).

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
We have a lot of money sitting in the bank right now for emergencies should we pull it out of the bank? I mean that's a lot of cash, we'd need a super safe box.
Hey @sugarbabe we have that question too. For now we have a cash cushion at home but some funds still in bank & credit union & brokerage. None of it safe in my opinion, but if they start messing with "cash", whether in banks or in an envelope, we have bigger problems. I agree with @Amarsh213 that we should cut discretionary spending as much as possible and try to avoid too much news.

Waynish

So what you gonna do about it instead of crying and weening like a little girl behind your computer?
Growth up, growth some balls and do something about it.
You are on the wrong forum.

Exactly, this guy has posted nothing but nonsense lately. No evidence of bioweapon. Evidence here in this thread that Mr. OP is spreading fear just like the media. Obviously don't accept vaccines, but everyone on this forum should know that already.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I saw some developers tweeting about how crypto is great in situations like this because scaremongers are saying corona can be transmitted on cash. @Amarsh213 is pointing out how “they” are making cash null and what that means for the future of financial freedom. I always thought of crypto as an alternative economy not ruled by “them”.
But the crypto that they will allow is being developed by IBM. So...every transaction to be monitored "for your benefit and safety".

Inaut

Does anybody know anything about adrenochrome and CV correlation? Where does it come from? Tin foil hats say CV is targeting adrenochrome users

Gone Peating

This was all just an excuse for the Fed to buy $1trillion more in government assets, something they have been trying to do for the past few years. They just needed a good excuse to be able to.

Of course they will say it was to lower the interest rate and boost the economy! I wonder how much lowering the interest rate from 1 to 0% in a time when businesses aren’t even operating is going to benefit the economy? Not to mention if we owned and operated our own currency we wouldn’t need to sell a trillion dollars of assets to a private company to lower the interest rate one measly percent, which didn’t do anything to help the “economy” anyway

The US pays $500 billion in interest payments, and collects $5 trillion in taxes. After this latest round of “Quantitative Easing” we’re only going to owe more and more money in interest to the Fed and foreign investors and governments who do nothing but take from us.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Here come the baiulouts

upload_2020-3-16_12-48-39.png

LeeLemonoil

France just announced a complete Lockdown - you're free to shop groceries or go to work, otherwise you're forced to stay at home. Ok, not a complete lockdown but Macron also said "France is at war"
In Germany, Merkel just announced that the only criteria for taken measure will be what "the scientists" will say, not the wishes of the idividual.

Europe has ****88 this up royally.

I don’t give a crap about the stock market or your advice on how to capitalize on the shakeups. I’ve watched enormous transfers of wealth from the proles to the oligarchs over and over and over, enough to know id rather plant a literal fruit tree and enjoy those fruits than some dividend from putting money into the market. I’m pretty sure it lowers your vibration to want to profit off most of these typically evil companies.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

"The Senate’s $2 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Package is not fiscal stimulus and it’s not a lifeline for the tens of millions of working people who have suddenly lost their jobs. It’s a fundamental restructuring of the US economy designed to strengthen the grip of the corrupt corporate-banking oligarchy while creating a permanent underclass that will be forced to work for slave wages. This isn’t stimulus, it’s shock therapy."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/senat...urce=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

For those following this thread. Here's third party confirmation of my orginal theory. I am affriad "Starve the Beast" is coming in the next 1-2 years.

S.Seneff

So what you gonna do about it instead of crying and weening like a little girl behind your computer?
Growth up, growth some balls and do something about it.
You are on the wrong forum.
Global civil unrest are probably for the next winter. People have been take by surprise this time.

Back
Top Bottom