The Coronavirus Is A Scapegoat Bioweapon

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Bitcoin gold etc dumped for one or two days. Maybe give it a week or two

Yes people need cash to cover their monthly nut/margins..etc. Go look at charts from 08. Gold Dumps then it Pumps.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

There won’t be a deflation, it’s very clear since today where all major economies enacted fiscal and liquidity measures that it will be back to „normal“ - high housing prices, new all time highs stocks

Yes there is no limit to the ammount they can print, due to the monopoly they have on issuing currency.
There could be an initial deflation in assets followed by an inflation.

InChristAlone

Amarsh213, you cannot educate the peasants.
History repeats and teaching history will not help either.
Got to applaud you on your attempt though...
Thankful for people who try to educate but know few will listen. We need more like them.

Dennis

Please do not take investment advice on a health forum

EDIT: of course everyone should do what they want, no disrespect intended
I come to a health forum just for investment advice, why else would anyone go to a health forum.

InChristAlone

I come to a health forum just for investment advice, why else would anyone go to a health forum.
Haha! Yep, I came here for the investment ideas...... no... not really.

achillea

Remember, as H. L. Mencken said: "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed — and hence clamorous to be led to safety — by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." And, "The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it."

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

upload_2020-3-15_16-46-19.png

Mother of god.
Hold on Peeps this is going to get nasty FAST.

We had an emergency rate cut of 1 point+700 Billion in Quanatiative easing. We're sitting on 0% intrest rate.

NEXT?

Expect Negative Rates. Which means you will never be able to save. They will also Ban cash in fear of spreading "virus" so now you will have infinity digits funny numbers, that you will "earn" and then you automatically lose it to the banks every year. No more cash boys!
Plus guess what, make a post they don't like, or say somthing "they" don't like. We will freeze your card/chip/phone and you can't buy anything incluiding food!

Dark dark times ahead.

Slavery was never abolished, it was perfected!

Gone Peating

View attachment 16994

Mother of god.

We had an emergency rate cut of 1 point+700 Billion in Quanatiative easing. We're sitting on 0% intrest rate.

NEXT?

Expect Negative Rates. Which means you will never be able to save. They will also Ban cash in fear of spreading "virus" so now you will have infinity digits funny numbers, that you will "earn" and then you automatically lose it to the banks every year. No more cash boys!
Plus guess what, make a post they don't like, or say somthing "they" don't like. We will freeze your card/chip/phone and you can't buy anything incluiding food!

Dark dark times ahead.

Yep

tankasnowgod

Mock all you want, but COVID 19 remains much less serious than the seasonal flu, at least by any official numbers.

Up to date Corona Virus Stats- Coronavirus Update (Live): 169,152 Cases and 6,496 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

CDC's Estimates for the 2019-2020 season- Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Since the Flu season estimate started two months earlier, take the Corona Virus worldwide stats, and double or triple them. You still can't even meet the low end estimate of the same categories for seasonal flu in just one country.

LUH 3417

View attachment 16994

Mother of god.

NEXT?

Dark dark times ahead.

What does this mean for crypto?

LUH 3417

Are you worried the Corona Virus is gonna somehow infect the Ethereum Blockchain?
I saw some developers tweeting about how crypto is great in situations like this because scaremongers are saying corona can be transmitted on cash. @Amarsh213 is pointing out how “they” are making cash null and what that means for the future of financial freedom. I always thought of crypto as an alternative economy not ruled by “them”.

Inaut

Let’s wait to see over the next couple weeks or so, the numbers coming out of the US with the new testing methods. Somebody posted a study on the forum showing an 80% false positive (in actuality it was closer to 16%) in tests in China. If the tests show cases are far less than currently being reported, maybe some can rest a bit easier at night(on their beds of toilet paper).

tankasnowgod

I saw some developers tweeting about how crypto is great in situations like this because scaremongers are saying corona can be transmitted on cash. @Amarsh213 is pointing out how “they” are making cash null and what that means for the future of financial freedom. I always thought of crypto as an alternative economy not ruled by “them”.

It is an alternative, and a good one, but "they" are in every single way to store value, be it fiat, crypto, metals, stocks, bonds, real estate, fine wine, and what have you. As far as crypto, it dumped much like everything else, but if you break BTC down to a 15 or even 5 minute chart, you can see it all happened rather quickly. Is this going to be a quick capitulation event that springs it higher? Maybe.

Long term, it still probably one of the best investment classes.

tankasnowgod

If the tests show cases are far less than currently being reported, maybe some can rest a bit easier at night(on their beds of toilet paper).

I don't know if that would do anything. The current reported numbers don't even justify the reactions of people, businesses, governments, and the media. Shutting everything down for less than 3,000 cases and less than 100 deaths, that seem to be concentrated in places like nursing homes?

Inaut

I don't know if that would do anything. The current reported numbers don't even justify the reactions of people, businesses, governments, and the media. Shutting everything down for less than 3,000 cases and less than 100 deaths, that seem to be concentrated in places like nursing homes?

I think it will atleast for the US. “Numbers were over inflated to begin with old tests, this is what the numbers actually are and the fear does not match the reality”.

Let’s get back to business now. That’s my take. Lift freeze.

Again I think there’s some deep state things at play here. The virus has always been the smoke screen. Jmo

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

What does this mean for crypto?

Bitcoin might pump for a bit but there’s no way it’s used for currency same with gold. I’d rather own gold silver than cryptos

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom