Contraceptive Pill

T

tobieagle

4peatssake said:
Rayser said:
I wish Ray Peat would make e-books out of his books.
I will ask him. Maybe he would allow others to do it for him and sell them on his website?

Rayser said:
A good idea and a lot of work.
I wonder if he'll agree.
He doesn't want his newsletter to be available digitally.
I'll keep you posted.

Oh WOW, this freaking amazes me. I just discussed this very thing with him a few days ago, asking him if I could help him do this. I even said I was pretty sure I knew of others who would also help with this - and other administrative things he may not be able to get to. And I had you and ttramone in mind to ask to help!

WOW, I'm so amazed by this. He told me that he is about two years behind in updating the website and that he does want to get the books made into ebooks.

Here is what he wrote to me:

I'm about two years behind on my internet site postings and getting books printed, etc.; I have the ISBN numbers for all my books, but I have mislaid them, and when I find them I want to have electronic versions available, as well as paper editions. I'm also hoping to arrange for the receipts to go to starting a place in Mexico where people can go for short courses in hormones and nutrition; a few years ago, I was referring people to a doctor there for thyroid and other things, but they had awful problems with PayPal.

Exciting about him wanting to start a place in Mexico. Maybe some of us could meet there one day! And meet him!!

I think it would be great if we can help him with this - and perhaps other things as well. A great way to give back to him for all he is giving to us!

I really hope that he lets us help!

I am right now in the process of converting books for someone else who I volunteer for so this is very timely.

Keep us updated! I would even say, start a new thread for all this.

Rayser

tobieagle said:
4peatssake said:
Rayser said:
I wish Ray Peat would make e-books out of his books.
I will ask him. Maybe he would allow others to do it for him and sell them on his website?

Rayser said:
A good idea and a lot of work.
I wonder if he'll agree.
He doesn't want his newsletter to be available digitally.
I'll keep you posted.

Oh WOW, this freaking amazes me. I just discussed this very thing with him a few days ago, asking him if I could help him do this. I even said I was pretty sure I knew of others who would also help with this - and other administrative things he may not be able to get to. And I had you and ttramone in mind to ask to help!

WOW, I'm so amazed by this. He told me that he is about two years behind in updating the website and that he does want to get the books made into ebooks.

Here is what he wrote to me:

I'm about two years behind on my internet site postings and getting books printed, etc.; I have the ISBN numbers for all my books, but I have mislaid them, and when I find them I want to have electronic versions available, as well as paper editions. I'm also hoping to arrange for the receipts to go to starting a place in Mexico where people can go for short courses in hormones and nutrition; a few years ago, I was referring people to a doctor there for thyroid and other things, but they had awful problems with PayPal.

Exciting about him wanting to start a place in Mexico. Maybe some of us could meet there one day! And meet him!!

I think it would be great if we can help him with this - and perhaps other things as well. A great way to give back to him for all he is giving to us!

I really hope that he lets us help!

I am right now in the process of converting books for someone else who I volunteer for so this is very timely.

Keep us updated! I would even say, start a new thread for all this.

Yes, please. Something like "Ray Peat's future plans".
Maybe we can figure out a way to help him.

cliff

Has anyone used progest-e as birth control?

Rayser

Yes, sorry for the late reply, that's were I found it, too.

Start on Day 8 of the cycle with a low dose of progesterone, and keep it up until menstruation or - for PMS sufferers - the day when you start on the bigger, anti-PMS dose. A daily dose of 100 mg (half a 200 mg suppository) or a 400 mg suppository are equally effective. (Many women who will use 400 mg of progesterone two to six times daily from ovulation onwards prefer to take one 400 mg suppository in the follicular phase rather than having to get 200 mg suppositories as well.)

Progesterone contraception for PMS...

A low dose (100-200 mg) of progesterone from Day 8 of the cycle
Increase to optimum progesterone dosage at ovulation
Continue progesterone until menstruation
A study of progesterone contraception in women with severe PMS showed 15 failures in 253 women who had used progesterone contraception for an average of 5.82 years. This means a failure rate of 2.66 per 100 women/years (women/years is a ratio that encompasses 100 women using a method of contraception for one year, 50 women using it for two, etc.), which compares favourably with the recognized failure rate of the condom of 14, diaphragm of 12, rhythm method 24, and intra-uterine device of 2.5 per 100 women/years.

Read more: http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/prog ... z2RCgftrp6
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals