Colorado counted gunshot deaths as covid deaths

istockphoto-1215690635-1024x1024.jpg

Fred

KGW News, Oregon: "... so if a person died in a car accident, from alcohol poisoning or gunshot wound and had covid would that be considered a covid death? Well according to the OHA the short answer: yes. Here is OHA spokesperson Jonathan Modie... 'We consider COVID-19 deaths to be: Deaths in which a patient hospitalized for any reason within 14 days of a positive COVID-19 test result dies in the hospital or within the 60 days following discharge.' "

KGW News, Oregon: "... so if a person died in a car accident, from alcohol poisoning or gunshot wound and had covid would that be considered a covid death? Well according to the OHA the short answer: yes. Here is OHA spokesperson Jonathan Modie... 'We consider COVID-19 deaths to be: Deaths in which a patient hospitalized for any reason within 14 days of a positive COVID-19 test result dies in the hospital or within the 60 days following discharge.' "
I posted a video with a spokeswoman who said that if you die m within 60 days of getting a positive Covid test it is counted as a Covid death, no matter what the person died of. It came right from her mouth at a news conference. Many said early on in the Plandemic, "You don't die OF Covid, you die WITH Covid".

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Imagine if they counted "vaccine side effects" with such indiscrimination.

Fred

I
I posted a video with a spokeswoman who said that if you die m within 60 days of getting a positive Covid test it is counted as a Covid death, no matter what the person died of. It came right from her mouth at a news conference. Many said early on in the Plandemic, "You don't die OF Covid, you die WITH Covid".

Yup. Same rules worldwide. Public Health England: "All deaths with a positive specimen (including at post-mortem) are counted REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF DEATH!"
So obvious.

Yup. Same rules worldwide. Public Health England: "All deaths with a positive specimen (including at post-mortem) are counted REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF DEATH!"
So obvious.
Everytime I tell someone that, they are in disbelief. This is what I mean when I say, "Why are so SO many "seemingly" intelligent people so uninformed that they know nothing, ask nothing, and think nothing about these vaccines and even sign their kids up to be EXPERIMENTED ON? I have a friend I sent this little "Munsters" satire to, thinking she was like minded and leary of the magical vaccines, that jumped ahead of the ten year usual developemnt period, but was surprised at her response to my little funny. She said I don't care if i look like a monster as long as I get to go out to restaurants and movies and get my life back".

Attachments

• 637790566.jpg
    637790566.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 6

Fred

Everytime I tell someone that, they are in disbelief. This is what I mean when I say, "Why are so SO many "seemingly" intelligent people so uninformed that they know nothing, ask nothing, and think nothing about these vaccines and even sign their kids up to be EXPERIMENTED ON? I have a friend I sent this little "Munsters" satire to, thinking she was like minded and leary of the magical vaccines, that jumped ahead of the ten year usual developemnt period, but was surprised at her response to my little funny. She said I don't care if i look like a monster as long as I get to go out to restaurants and movies and get my life back".

Ha ha. "Seemingly" is right. I don't think it's possible to be actually intelligent and take this vax, or buy this whole narrative. Failure to ask questions (or to believe clearly illogical "fact checks") is a sign of lack of intelligence.

OP
D

Donttreadonme

Woah never heard that. They are grasping at straws to pump up the covid death count... well at least they did to get rid of trump

Fred

Woah never heard that. They are grasping at straws to pump up the covid death count... well at least they did to get rid of trump
"If someone dies WITH covid-19, we are counting that." -Direct quote from Dr. Birx at the Coronavirus Task Force press conference.

K

Kayaker

Ha ha. "Seemingly" is right. I don't think it's possible to be actually intelligent and take this vax, or buy this whole narrative. Failure to ask questions (or to believe clearly illogical "fact checks") is a sign of lack of intelligence.
Agreed. It's hard for me to understand why people would agree to have crap injected in their body just to travel or go to public venues. They apparently don't see the big picture that if they agree to it, future generations will have to put up with this crap as well.

L

Lord Cola

Agreed. It's hard for me to understand why people would agree to have crap injected in their body just to travel or go to public venues. They apparently don't see the big picture that if they agree to it, future generations will have to put up with this crap as well.
They are already accustomed to taking and eating disgusting things on a daily basis. Many of them have nihilistic or self-hating tendencies as well, and they often act as if other people should feel that way about themselves too. The big picture is a conspiracy theory.

K

Kayaker

They are already accustomed to taking and eating disgusting things on a daily basis.
This is true from my experience. People eat fast food, which is commonly known to cause weight gain. They smoke, which causes their clothes to smell. They get drunk, vomit, and get hung over instead of drinking in moderation. It's all just horrid and subhuman. I've heard about people who use hard drugs and develop injuries like arm infections or even maggots, which is an extreme example, but I'm surprised at how little average people take care of themselves. Even so-called "middle-class".
Many of them have nihilistic or self-hating tendencies as well, and they often act as if other people should feel that way about themselves too.
Yes, they will call you arrogant if you act dignified. I think many of them wanted to succeed in life and "become someone" but failed, so they feel that they'll never be "successful" because they're stuck in an economic stalemate from which they don't see any escape. Then they escape into the virtual world in which they can be someone else.
The big picture is a conspiracy theory.
There could be a better term for it. If the whole billionaire+ class is conspiring, maybe "class war". But is it a war if one side is mostly unaware of being under attack? Conspiracy theory brings forth thoughts of a handful of men in suits having a secret meeting like in Jekyll Island, rather than something like WEF.

L

Lord Cola

There could be a better term for it. If the whole billionaire+ class is conspiring, maybe "class war". But is it a war if one side is mostly unaware of being under attack? Conspiracy theory brings forth thoughts of a handful of men in suits having a secret meeting like in Jekyll Island, rather than something like WEF.
What they find difficult to understand is that so many people could coordinate to keep the lie going. The usual response, "you mean people met in a room to plot this? I don't believe it." It would be easier for them to grasp the power of economic incentive and social pressure. The people driving the narrative made it so that those who comply and perpetuate the plandemic earn more money, and/or are more economically and socialy comfortable than they would be resisting it. It obviously is a "class war" in any intuitive definition, but once you try to describe what is going on with an old term, they will start arguing semantics.

They also think that the current administration is "theirs"; they engaged in delusions like "moving Biden left" as if they have any influence over the government. The Biden administration's facade of legitimacy (from their perspective) is perceived as a source of power for many of these people against the evil fascists, and as long as that perception continues, they will resist anything that could erode that facade. They would rather nip in the bud anything that could raise slightest doubt about the legitimacy of the administration regarding covid, and that's why they seem allergic to "right wing conspiracy theories" relating to covid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals