Cocoa/Cacao - DHT

Michael Mohn

Not cocoa but some purified, highly concentrated extract was used.
Estrogen enlarges the prostate gland via aromatase converting testosterone.
Therefore cocoa is anti aromatase, anti-estrogenic and also dopaminergic.
Enjoy!

Matt C

Hmmm so is cocOA better than cocAO? I have raw cocao powder and many talk about it's benefits but i've also heard it contains more oxylates because it hasn't been processed...

GorillaHead

When you read about something inhibiting something its important to understand there are multiple ways this can happen. Often time with foods. Flavonoids and things like cacao they dont directly bind to dht. They inhibit the formation of dht higher up the chain through often time a healthy way. Dht is often a response to a problem. Drugs like finasteride which directly inhibit the hormone are problematic since they are systemic. While foods And naturally substance are more likely to be locally inhibit the hormone based on tissue

Coderr

How should we consume it to make better use of Cocoa? Could it be dark chocolate?

Max.

When you read about something inhibiting something its important to understand there are multiple ways this can happen. Often time with foods. Flavonoids and things like cacao they dont directly bind to dht. They inhibit the formation of dht higher up the chain through often time a healthy way. Dht is often a response to a problem. Drugs like finasteride which directly inhibit the hormone are problematic since they are systemic. While foods And naturally substance are more likely to be locally inhibit the hormone based on tissue

I dont know where i read it, maybe on a PFS forum, but some Anti DHT tings like
Grape juice that contain reveratrol and femugreek cause bad effects.
Some sources says that lycophene can be too, like guavas, carrots, apricots ,etc

What do you think?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals