• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Chinine experiments white teeth and improved sleep

LoryEl

I started consuming chinine at night to improve sleep. I initially started with a can of green tonic (see here the product ) and moved on to a natural extract. Now i combine these at will.

I noticed in the first take that i got dizzy and worm but a sudden sugger drop. I also tried a few more times and the effects went away at least the dizzy part. It calms me right away. Like my heart was pounding when i was going to bed but with chinine it regulates and i do not feel so anxious.

I always had bad teeth. But these days my teeth are shinny white and healthy. Even cavities seem to reduce and it is obvious since my spouse noticed right away.

I get better sleep though as i write now it is already 1AM my time:) but i get about 7h a night regularly now which is amazing progress from last year :) when i was sleeping a few hours and even skipping nights.

Not sure why this happens but I would love to see if others can get similar results.

Experiment going on for 2+ months now.

Thoughts?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
IROM Post Evidence of Nazi Vaccination experiments here Vaccines 20
Finishing some diet experiments Diet 0
Grapelander Herd Conformity Experiments Scientific Studies 1
S What Experiments Would You Like To See Conducted? Experiments 0
S Stevrd Labs/experiments: Improving Hormones And Health Through Diet, Lifestyle, Supplements Blood Work, Labs 68
A NO SUPPLEMENTS EXPERIMENTS Experiments 0
burtlancast Salt Encourages Tumor Growth ( Revici Experiments) Cancer 71
m_arch Oximeter Experiments CO2, Bag Breathing 3
S The king of aging metabolome experiments. Articles & Scientific Studies 0
L White Rice causing numb penis (weird) Diet 24
K Alcohol, White Tongue and Swollen Upper Eyelids Diet 3
K Alcohol, White Tongue and Swollen Upper Eyelids Diet 5
R What are these white marks on the tongue? Ask For Help or Advice 21
S Black coffee vs white coffee Digestion 5
N Using a pressure cooker for white button mushrooms... Diet 1
L Any thoughts on "White Vision" (Vision Corning) pans? Ask For Help or Advice 11
S White sugar speeds up metabolism by 20%? does OJ/fruit do the same? Metabolism 2
F Ryan Cole On Covid-19 Jabs @ White Coat Summit Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
F How bad is white bread? Ask For Help or Advice 6
R White itchy tongue, what causes it? Oral Health 26
Braveheart White House to Ask SMS Carriers to Monitor Vaccine ‘Misinformation’ in Private Text Messages Vaccines 3
RyanHeeney I wrote an article on the subject of white rice vs brown rice. Diet 18
pauljacob Which has more PUFA: Yolk or White? Diet 15
S White rice and face flaky skin Skin 7
A Best and easy way to keep teeth healthy and white on a Peat diet? Diet 17
D White Tongue Totally Cleared Overnight with Iorinse Experiments 22
J My gums are white. Need help! Oral Health 6
Hans From White To Clear: How I Transformed My Tongue In Only 8 Days Articles & Scientific Studies 80
M Is white willow bark a good substitute for aspirin dosing? Ask For Help or Advice 5
C Methylene blue makes hair completely white. Why? Hair & Nails 46
V Could White sugar be causing me adrenaline and restlessness? Sugar, Honey 4
K It's black on white: real Covid vaccines efficacy only around 1% Health 68
E White spots nails Ask For Help or Advice 2
S OJ and white rice Diet 12
Drareg White Baby’s are racist at 3 months old! Scientific Studies 12
A Using white sugar to hit my carbs/ Thiamine supplementation? Diet 10
R What do to supplement with when consuming lots of white sugar? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Epistrophy Egg White Chips Health 5
G Ray himself consumes 1600 calories of sugar per day, with 0 white sugar Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 39
Ben Stone White button mushrooms as an optimal dinner meal with bone broth? Diet 13
deliciousfruit alternative to white button mushroom Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 2
Asya_D White button mushroom causes incredible pain and gases :( Diet, Recipes 9
S White Spot On Tongue Ask For Help or Advice 3
Hgreen56 Are White Potatoes High In Oxalate? Diet 10
MaxVerstappen Questions Regarding White Light Therapy Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 7
K White Or Chocolate Milk? Diet 2
_lppaiva Anti-Peat Chemicals In White Sugar Debate - Anti-Peat 4
Twohandsondeck White Rice Gave Me Tooth Sensitivity Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
Twohandsondeck Meat + Citrus Is Good For Digestion But Meat + White Rice Is Good For Getting Jacked?(Vertical Diet) Digestion, Gut Flora 15
J Bumpy Skin And White Fish/Iodine Skin 0