Moon / lunar cycles , sleep, bacteria, parasites, fungus, serotonin and more?

leeteeh

does anyone get issues around full moon or other lunar cycles. I never believed or noticed the connection until my gums kept becoming swollen behind top front teeth and having extreme sleep issues and vivid dreams after the 3rd or 4th time in a row id noticed by someone unrelated mentioning full moon then I realised wow every time I've had this exact issues for around 1 week was the same times the full moon was. now whenever I feel the symptoms I check and sure enough it's always full moon or some other kind of lunar cycle. I now know there's a possible connection with melatonin, serotonin and bacteria, parasites and fungus being influenced by the moon some how I think maybe the magnetic pull of the moon and possibly the light from it at night. any good solid research and knowledge on this?

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@leeteeh
I could have written this exact thread that you just posted. The only thing that would be different would be that it effects my ears. They close up and drain terribly on the full moon and sometimes the new moon. It’s like insane clockwork. I will wake up one morning and one side of my face will be swollen an dumb ear will be numb. That night it will start clicking popping and get clogged and be draining clear wax the next day. I look and it is always the day before a full moon or day of or day after.
This has been a huge journey for me to try and figure out and all I’ve come up with after years of trying to figure it out including finding Ray peat and forum and endless podcasts I’ve listened to, is that it is water.
Water is life. Water is expressing itself. Water controls via sunlight information some new cosmic information to our bodies and a monthly rhythm. Somehow it is related to inflammation swelling probably estrogen and gut liver gallbladder health.
Each tooth is like the circuit breaker to every specific acupuncture meridian.
So I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and developed cavitations or jaw bone infections in those areas. Which short circuit that energy distribution on that liver gallbladder meridian. I struggle all the time with liver health…
Anyway to make a 8 year long story short, I think look into every single thing you can from Ray and others about light water frequencies swelling and lowering edema and chronic infections.
Let me know what you find.

Blaine

I've recently become very interested in the effects of solar and lunar cycles on terrestrial life. Evidently around the time of time of the full moon, Earth's magnetic field is altered as the lunar body passes through the long tail of the magnetosphere. We could also expect to see a different effect at the new moon, as the moon blocks some portion of the sun's radiation.

This short video explains the effect:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-zSltqUdM

And here's a good writeup on lunar rhythms in organisms, with interesting links to other resources:
The Biological Moon – Natural Astrology

It's interesting that some lunar effects may actually be experienced a few days before and after the full moon, as the moon enters and exits the boundaries of Earth's magnetotail.

1689265090364.png

Here are a couple other articles (I think they may be paywalled):
Lunar biological effects and the magnetosphere

Human Responses to the Geophysical Daily, Annual and Lunar Cycles

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I've recently become very interested in the effects of solar and lunar cycles on terrestrial life. Evidently around the time of time of the full moon, Earth's magnetic field is altered as the lunar body passes through the long tail of the magnetosphere. We could also expect to see a different effect at the new moon, as the moon blocks some portion of the sun's radiation.

This short video explains the effect:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-zSltqUdM

And here's a good writeup on lunar rhythms in organisms, with interesting links to other resources:
The Biological Moon – Natural Astrology

It's interesting that some lunar effects may actually be experienced a few days before and after the full moon, as the moon enters and exits the boundaries of Earth's magnetotail.

View attachment 52836

Here are a couple other articles (I think they may be paywalled):
Lunar biological effects and the magnetosphere

Human Responses to the Geophysical Daily, Annual and Lunar Cycles

Very cool! I’m going to check all this out!
🌝 🌞 💦

BearWithMe

Each tooth is like the circuit breaker to every specific acupuncture meridian.
So I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and developed cavitations or jaw bone infections in those areas. Which short circuit that energy distribution on that liver gallbladder meridian. I struggle all the time with liver health…
I suspect this might work both ways. I suspect my wisdom teeth might have crumbled because of poor liver / gallbladder health.

These were healthy teeth (no cavities / decay), they just fell appart for no apparent reason, when my liver health was at its worst.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals