Can I Hack It? So Far, My Health Would Say No

OP
Mossy

Mossy

Yes - I went through 2 bottles (orally) but didn't notice anything significant.

Idealabs Vitamin E is probably a better deal. Just my opinion.
Interesting. In the past, sunflower choline was one of the supplements that I noticed a difference with--just made me feel better and a lot like my healthy self. That is why I bought MitoLipin--wanted to try the saturated version.

I do have TocoVit as well. That doesn't give me an immediate boost, but a day or so after taking it, I do feel a difference. Actually, when I first take it, it kind of sedates me, then makes me groggy, but then finally results in feeling better, once the smoke clears.

Obi-wan

I did not like MitoLipin, can't really tell you why. I'll stay with Cocoa Butter for the stearic acid (transdermal). So far liking the oil of oregano for clarity. Do 4 drops morning and late afternoon sublingual. Keep it under the tongue as long as I can (spicy). Travis came up with a dry Vit E which I ordered. I was doing the Tocovit sublingual also but want to try something different without PUFA oil

OP
Mossy

Mossy

I did not like MitoLipin, can't really tell you why. I'll stay with Cocoa Butter for the stearic acid (transdermal). So far liking the oil of oregano for clarity. Do 4 drops morning and late afternoon sublingual. Keep it under the tongue as long as I can (spicy). Travis came up with a dry Vit E which I ordered. I was doing the Tocovit sublingual also but want to try something different without PUFA oil
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, oil of oregano is definitely spicy! One of the strongest substances I've tasted. :muted:

Oh, interesting, about the dry E. I do have dry E and use that intermittently with TocoVit. I'll take a look at your threads and see what dry E you're using.

Obi-wan

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, oil of oregano is definitely spicy! One of the strongest substances I've tasted. :muted:

Oh, interesting, about the dry E. I do have dry E and use that intermittently with TocoVit. I'll take a look at your threads and see what dry E you're using.
Did oregano several times today 2 drops sublingual. The clarity and clear nose was instant

OP
Mossy

Mossy

Did oregano several times today 2 drops sublingual. The clarity and clear nose was instant
Ok, so right now, your objective with oil of oregano is to clear sinuses, nothing to do with anti-viral, or anti-fungal, or whatever else it may do?

Obi-wan

I have advanced prostat cancer and believe there is a fungal component to cancer. This oregano is giving me instant clarity and energy. As a side effect I notice instant clear breathing. Also I think it is making the progesterone I am taking work better

OP
Mossy

Mossy

I have advanced prostat cancer and believe there is a fungal component to cancer. This oregano is giving me instant clarity and energy. As a side effect I notice instant clear breathing. Also I think it is making the progesterone I am taking work better
Yeah, I do remember you sharing that--I'm in your corner and hoping for the best. I'm dealing with a very enlarged prostate as well; I don't know if this is a precursor to worse things, but I'm working at it like it is.

As opportunity allows, I will incorporate some OOO.

Obi-wan

@Mossy, my tongue is a little sore now but I would suggest you do the oregano sooner than later (I love the energy) and follow @Travis threads regarding polyamines and Linoleic acid

Travis

@Mossy, my tongue is a little sore now but I would suggest you do the oregano sooner than later (I love the energy) and follow @Travis threads regarding polyamines and Linoleic acid
I am going to load-up on the turmeric next time I go shopping but will probably buy some oregano as well; I am running out of thyme. But the curcumin seems like a particularly good choice on account of it's reactive-nitrogen scavenging activity, especially for me since I do smoke and don't have any γ-tocopherol quite yet.

Fennel (anise) seeds go really good in the blender with a pineapple—along with juniper berries.

Obi-wan

I am going to load-up on the turmeric next time I go shopping, but will probably buy some oregano as well (I'm running out of thyme). This is a fairly strong herb because I don't have γ-tocopherol quite yet the curcumin seems a good choice (being a peroxynitrite scavenger).

Fennel (anise) seeds go really good in the pineapple smoothie along with juniper berries.

You have to try the oil of oregano

Travis

You have to try the oil of oregano
I have. I went completely through a .5·mL bottle a few years ago, along with one from peppermint leaves. I still remember what it tastes like—it really does stay with you for that long (lol).

Obi-wan

I carry a bottle around and constantly want to put 2 drops under my tongue and try to hold as long as possible. If it hits the top of your tongue you know it cause you want to swallow fast

OP
Mossy

Mossy

@Mossy,my tongue is a little sore now @Travis threads regarding polyamines and Linoleic acid
Haha, yeah, that is the first thing I thought of, when you mentioned using OOO--I remember that happening to me. I was going to ask if you diluted it, but I guess you're not.

OP
Mossy

Mossy

I am going to load-up on the turmeric next time I go shopping but will probably buy some oregano as well; I am running out of thyme. But the curcumin seems like a particularly good choice on account of it's reactive-nitrogen scavenging activity, especially for me since I do smoke and don't have any γ-tocopherol quite yet.

Fennel (anise) seeds go really good in the blender with a pineapple—along with juniper berries.
Hey Travis, do you have any thoughts on turmeric vs curcumin, or, maybe the correct question should be, is there a major difference? I don't like the way I feel on either, when taken as a straight supplement; so, I've been making home-made dark chocolate and adding it to that, along with anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon, allspice, and nutmeg. I realize I'm overlapping some, with the allspice.

OP
Mossy

Mossy

OP
Mossy

Mossy

I still remember what it tastes like—it really does stay with you for that long (lol).
Haha, this is so true. Even when @Obi-wan first mentioned it, I got watery eyes for a second, and the impression of that intense lingering taste.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Hey Travis, do you have any thoughts on turmeric vs curcumin, or, maybe the correct question should be, is there a major difference? I don't like the way I feel on either, when taken as a straight supplement; so, I've been making home-made dark chocolate and adding it to that, along with anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon, allspice, and nutmeg. I realize I'm overlapping some, with the allspice.

I did not like the supplement as well. I felt a little nausea this afternoon so did 6 drops of grapefruit seed extract in water. An hour later I was fine. The trick is to keep the oregano oil under the tongue even if it gets spicy. When enough salvia has built up...swallow. I actually get hot from it

OP
Mossy

Mossy

I did not like the supplement as well. I felt a little nausea this afternoon so did 6 drops of grapefruit seed extract in water. An hour later I was fine. The trick is to keep the oregano oil under the tongue even if it gets spicy. When enough salvia has built up...swallow. I actually get hot from it
Is your nausea related to curcumin, or are you saying unrelated to that you were feeling nauseated?

Interesting about the GSE; is that what you use for nausea?

Ok, I'll keep that in mind, about the oregano, for when I decide to start it.

Obi-wan

Is your nausea related to curcumin, or are you saying unrelated to that you were feeling nauseated?

Interesting about the GSE; is that what you use for nausea?

Ok, I'll keep that in mind, about the oregano, for when I decide to start it.
GSE is what I use for nausea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals