BPC-157: A Fundamental Health Stabilizing Compound

R J

I bought a 50 vials 5mg custom synth of bpc157 arginine form. I got them from a Canadian biotech company. I’m using them for healing my dog’s tendon issues after flouroquinolones. My colleague has a lab license and so I went through him to get it synthesized.

I’ve been taking 250mcg on an off here and there and it gets rid of joint issues quickly. If I tweak my knee a little, I take a shot and by the next day or two the issue is resolved, vs. lingering for weeks. It also healed my dog’s CCL ligament injury in about 4-6 weeks, the vet said she would need surgery at the time.

If you are buying it, make sure it’s purified of TFA and most places sell the acetate version which is less bioavailable orally. The labs aren’t really supposed to be making or selling the arginine form because it’s patented, but it really depends on who you deal with and how you go about it when ordering. It’s kind of a grey area. If you’re taking it subq the difference isn’t that’s big.

There’s potential for side effects too so it’s not a perfect panacea but it works well. It affects serotonin in different ways, raising it in some brain areas (in rats) and lowering it in others. Some people claim they got seemingly permanent anhedonia from it, it’s rare but it’s been mentioned.

The first time I took it I got really warm and elevated heart rate, and slept a lot. This happens with most new peptide or
hormone I experiment with. It’s a good idea to pre emptively dose an anti histamine and start with a small dose and work up to avoid any allergic reaction. Peptides are pretty safe but it pays to be cautious.

It’s also being investigated for treating cachexia due to its overall anti inflammatory effect. So it has a wide applicability in treating health issues.

R J

Also most people reconstitute peptides with BAC water which contains benzyl alcohol which Ray says is inflammatory and toxic. I use only 1ml to mix a 5mg vial so the dose is minimal. If I was using a peptide which would get used up in a couple days, plain sterile water would be better. But since a vial takes 7-10 days to finish it’s probably a good idea to use BAC because it prevents bacterial growth if the vial gets contaminated when the stopper is punctured.

Goat-e

Very interesting article Hans, thanks for delving into BPC 157. I looked at it several years ago but was a bit scared off by the angiogenesis claims. I'm looking at it again because of a knee injury (broke knee about 10 years ago and it's always been a weakness since). Flared up again recently after a set of leg presses. Some much of the stuff online looks kind of sketchy, especially as it seems I'd probably have to inject into the knee for best benefits, does anyone have a reliable source for the UK?

hei

I used the injectable one on my shoulder, it wasn't an overnight cure or anything but maybe it helped as my shoulder eventually healed better than everything else that I have injured. I also tried injecting it around my injured knee and noticed no difference.
I also used an oral formulation and its effects were pretty minor. It seemed to make a noticeable difference to some skin healing around an infected ingrown toenail, but my joint issues didn't improve and it didn't make any noticeable difference with back pain and tingling. I gained some weight each time I began to take it, never read about that happening to anyone else.
I don't know if anything I got even contained the real peptide because black market stuff is all that's available here.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I bought a 50 vials 5mg custom synth of bpc157 arginine form. I got them from a Canadian biotech company. I’m using them for healing my dog’s tendon issues after flouroquinolones. My colleague has a lab license and so I went through him to get it synthesized.

I’ve been taking 250mcg on an off here and there and it gets rid of joint issues quickly. If I tweak my knee a little, I take a shot and by the next day or two the issue is resolved, vs. lingering for weeks. It also healed my dog’s CCL ligament injury in about 4-6 weeks, the vet said she would need surgery at the time.

If you are buying it, make sure it’s purified of TFA and most places sell the acetate version which is less bioavailable orally. The labs aren’t really supposed to be making or selling the arginine form because it’s patented, but it really depends on who you deal with and how you go about it when ordering. It’s kind of a grey area. If you’re taking it subq the difference isn’t that’s big.

There’s potential for side effects too so it’s not a perfect panacea but it works well. It affects serotonin in different ways, raising it in some brain areas (in rats) and lowering it in others. Some people claim they got seemingly permanent anhedonia from it, it’s rare but it’s been mentioned.

The first time I took it I got really warm and elevated heart rate, and slept a lot. This happens with most new peptide or
hormone I experiment with. It’s a good idea to pre emptively dose an anti histamine and start with a small dose and work up to avoid any allergic reaction. Peptides are pretty safe but it pays to be cautious.

It’s also being investigated for treating cachexia due to its overall anti inflammatory effect. So it has a wide applicability in treating health issues.
Also most people reconstitute peptides with BAC water which contains benzyl alcohol which Ray says is inflammatory and toxic. I use only 1ml to mix a 5mg vial so the dose is minimal. If I was using a peptide which would get used up in a couple days, plain sterile water would be better. But since a vial takes 7-10 days to finish it’s probably a good idea to use BAC because it prevents bacterial growth if the vial gets contaminated when the stopper is punctured.
Thanks for sharing man. Good stuff there.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Very interesting article Hans, thanks for delving into BPC 157. I looked at it several years ago but was a bit scared off by the angiogenesis claims. I'm looking at it again because of a knee injury (broke knee about 10 years ago and it's always been a weakness since). Flared up again recently after a set of leg presses. Some much of the stuff online looks kind of sketchy, especially as it seems I'd probably have to inject into the knee for best benefits, does anyone have a reliable source for the UK?
My pleasure, it's definitely a very interesting compound. Yeah, luckily it would seem that BPC-157 inhibits tumor vascularisation.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I used the injectable one on my shoulder, it wasn't an overnight cure or anything but maybe it helped as my shoulder eventually healed better than everything else that I have injured. I also tried injecting it around my injured knee and noticed no difference.
I also used an oral formulation and its effects were pretty minor. It seemed to make a noticeable difference to some skin healing around an infected ingrown toenail, but my joint issues didn't improve and it didn't make any noticeable difference with back pain and tingling. I gained some weight each time I began to take it, never read about that happening to anyone else.
I don't know if anything I got even contained the real peptide because black market stuff is all that's available here.
Sourcing is definitely the hard part, but if someone can source the good stuff, it's definitely worth it.

R J

Anyone wanting bpc arginine form can PM me if that’s ok with mods. I successfully delivered some to @koky . Hoping they get some good results and post back here. It will be exciting if their torn meniscus heals.

Last edited:

Goat-e

Thanks, though the fact that one of the just two reviews is by [email protected] makes me somewhat suspicious.... Surely if a website owner is going to leave fake reviews on their own site they might have the intelligence to not use an email from the same domain as the website itself. There must be a more ingenious, and less obvious, way of doing it o_O

Mr Joe

I gave it a try for 3 days injection for long time (5 months) golfer elbow. The product was from "UK peptides", it actually made effect. Then i saw some comments about people claiming that it made them anxious. Somebody asked Georgi and Danny about that (02:08:46 - BPC-157 and SARMS).

R J

Georgi sounds like he isn’t familiar with bpc in that video because he doesn’t mention peptide, he starts talking about Sarms. Completely different things

R J

I found them from a fellow 'peater' and he personally used it to heal his knees.

That’s good, there’s a user here using it for their knees too and it helped heal my dog’s torn knee ligament.

R J

Thanks, though the fact that one of the just two reviews is by [email protected] makes me somewhat suspicious.... Surely if a website owner is going to leave fake reviews on their own site they might have the intelligence to not use an email from the same domain as the website itself. There must be a more ingenious, and less obvious, way of doing it o_O

They got raided by the FDA a little while back. They’re an interesting company. I hear they have something akin to a 3D printer for peptides or something like that. I’m still learning about peptide synthesis so I’m not sure how accurate that claim is.

Mr Joe

Georgi sounds like he isn’t familiar with bpc in that video because he doesn’t mention peptide, he starts talking about Sarms. Completely different things

Actually he does, after talking about Sarms... "as far as for peptides...etc..."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals