Black Cocoa

janus

I just picked some up, have been chocolate-milkin' it for the past few days. Anyone else tried it?

pboy

haven't heard of black cocoa, but regular cocoa, I use time to time. Id love to consume huge quantities like I used to but it started excaserbating my gut and like...id be so jacked I wouldn't eat enough, then when the stimulation ran out id feel drained and it started getting hard to gauge it. Lil to make choco milk with is probably no prob, its got a lot of minerals also...does cocoa, just watch how much you can tolerate gut wise. Theres also a lot of diff kinds of cocoa with different effect

OP
J

janus

pboy said:
haven't heard of black cocoa

It's alkalized to the point of reaching a pH of 7-8 -- ultra-dutched, basically. Supposedly the polyphenols are gone, but the theobromine remains.

pboy said:
Id love to consume huge quantities like I used to but it started excaserbating my gut and like...id be so jacked I wouldn't eat enough, then when the stimulation ran out id feel drained and it started getting hard to gauge it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't been getting the high I get from regular cocoa, nor the instapoop effect, which are things I'm keeping an eye on.

pboy

lol, but yea I know what ou mean

if its dutched that well...ive never actually tried something like that, but it might be..a lot more gut friendly with the tannins/phenols gone, and potentially also higher in freed up minerals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals