Best Way To Take Aspirin?

Clea

Usually recommended with meals dissolve in warm water add gelatin and bicarbonate Soda to protect stomach and vit K

Experienced

Empty stomach, full stomach, with calcium or electrolytes?
take aspirin after food. try alka seltzer with bicarbonate mix and also add yourself some bicarbonate just a 1/4 of a teaspoon not too much. just a little.

you`ll be good to go if you use stuff like alka seltzer and a pinch of Bicarbonate also don`t take it everyday. and don`t overdose on it.

Constatine

Meadowsweet is a good alternative to aspirin if aspirin causes you digestive distress. It might even be more effective than aspirin and shows pretty pronounced 5-ht lowering and nootropic properties. Meadowsweet contains salicylates that are very similar to aspirin but not irritating.

Blue Water

I have problems when I take too much aspirin but it's not due to direct acidity, I think it is because of COX inhibition, that prevents my gut mucosa from acting as a barrier against bacteria. Other than eliminate the bacteria, I'm not sure how to deal with the problem. It's not as simple as taking bicarbonate for me.

Experienced

I have problems when I take too much aspirin but it's not due to direct acidity, I think it is because of COX inhibition, that prevents my gut mucosa from acting as a barrier against bacteria. Other than eliminate the bacteria, I'm not sure how to deal with the problem. It's not as simple as taking bicarbonate for me.
And Vitamin K2?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals