Fat Loss Supplements To Take & Avoid

managing

replied exact moment I opened browser
It's specific amino acid restriction in general, it's not the biggest fat burner of them but it modifies oxidation/storage patterns e.g. Dietary Methionine Restriction Increases Fat Oxidation in Obese Adults with Metabolic Syndrome [Despite Same EE In Both Diets]
For more refs and the rest: Browning of white adipose tissue: lessons from experimental models. - PubMed - NCBI (certain people do not like this, or SIRT1, for weight loss, but I do :) )
Thanks. Very interesting. Will "digest" these when I get a chance!

Terma

Should probably write this down (I take for granted) but although the adrenergic stuff does get practical results, they should be cycled... or just cycle everything (except thyroid). The body adapts to high adrenergic situations in ways that aren't well communicated besides and including cortisol https://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v13/n7/full/nm1611.html

SolRosenberg

A couple of posts have been suggesting against taking aspirin. I personally have had excellent results initially with aspirin, caffeine and niacinamide combination three times a day along with caloric restriction...so it baffles me that it’s not necessary or even counterproductive.
Certainly it may be a situation of “different person, different body chemistry.”

Broscience forewarning:

I wonder if in the fasted state the suggested caffeine & aspirin dosages metabolism keeps going (instead of compensatory slowing down in response to decreased caloric intake) and ANYTHING to suppress cortisol equates to increased overall caloric “burning”. So while there might be potentially be less fat loss, the increased metabolism from caffeine without cortisol rise should be more than enough to compensate for any potential decrease in fat burning. It’s kind of like driving 100 mph—of course you’re burning gas faster but you’re getting there awfully in quite a hurry!

Bro science aside, if we truly want to determine if aspirin/caffeine/
niacinamide maybe stalling fat loss efforts then simply keep an eye on weekly waist measurements; if you lose weight AND have decreasing waist measurements then you’re losing the right kind of fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals