Lugols Iodine Stops Stomach Soreness From Aspirin

ddjd

For years I've had problems with Aspirin causing stomach soreness.

Recently I've been experimenting with lugols iodine 5% because I find it is a very good estrogen antagonist. Anyway, after taking aspirin several times ive not once had any soreness.

I suspected it was the iodine so did a test, taking a higher than normal dose of Aspirin after iodine and still no stomach soreness!!

Any idea what the mechanism is?

mosaic01

In my experience, pathogens in the gut can be the culprit of a bad reaction to aspirin. Iodine is a strong antibacterial.

Lurker

I think the RPF recommendation is glycine with aspirin. Also to dissolve it first. Having the ones that are just aspirin and starch that easily dissolve or the pure powder helps too.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I think the RPF recommendation is glycine with aspirin. Also to dissolve it first. Having the ones that are just aspirin and starch that easily dissolve or the pure powder helps too.
This never worked for me. K2mk4 seems the only thing other than iodine that works

Antonello

For years I've had problems with Aspirin causing stomach soreness.

Recently I've been experimenting with lugols iodine 5% because I find it is a very good estrogen antagonist. Anyway, after taking aspirin several times ive not once had any soreness.

I suspected it was the iodine so did a test, taking a higher than normal dose of Aspirin after iodine and still no stomach soreness!!

Any idea what the mechanism is?
What dosage have you used for achieve that effect?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals