Glycine Increase The Growth Hormone

Hello :)

Glycine before bed increase the GH during night/sleep time if taken on an empty stomach or without sugary drink

Glycine is an amino acid
And , :D
And RP considers growth hormone as death hormone which I agree with him

So should we take it for example with the orange juice thing ?

Thanks in advance

Dopamine

I think as a general rule protein (or amino acids) should be taken with carbs because it balances out your blood sugar better. So yes :) any drink with carbs will work.

Dopamine

Ray wouldn't recommend arginine supplements. Too much isolated arginine can raise nitric oxide which is not desirable. You will get the amount you need for basic functions from food anyways. Arginine also competes with Lysine for assimilation and you wouldn't want to get low lysine. Lysine lowers serotonin and is protective against certain viruses like herpes and the common cold ;)

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Ray wouldn't recommend arginine supplements. Too much isolated arginine can raise nitric oxide which is not desirable. You will get the amount you need for basic functions from food anyways. Arginine also competes with Lysine for assimilation and you wouldn't want to get low lysine. Lysine lowers serotonin and is protective against certain viruses like herpes and the common cold ;)
Oh boy thanks for your advice

Thanks a lot

Dopamine

Why is elevated hgh bad when healthy people tend to show signs of high growth hormones i.e. height, cheekbones, jaw, lean body mass.

Agent207

Why is elevated hgh bad when healthy people tend to show signs of high growth hormones i.e. height, cheekbones, jaw, lean body mass.

Because it isn't actually, looking at it that way is another misconception here. Problem is that having it elevated all the time -along with the igf-1- is not a wise choice, GH is a pulsatile hormone and that is how is supposed to work. Much of the negative thought out there about GH is due to not understanding this.

There are tons of evidence from people past the 40, restoring to younger levels (not bodibuilding approaches) experiencing an overall well-being, bost in energy, better and more restful sleep, improve in skin quality... etc. These are not a few isolated cases. Are we pretending to negate this data?

Sure we don't need teenager levels, but I reject to accept levels lower than whats normal for a 30 year old person something positive, rather the opposite.

Last edited:
OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Because it isn't actually, looking at it that way is another misconception here. Problem is that having it elevated all the time -along with the igf-1- is not a wise choice, GH is a pulsatile hormone and that is how is supposed to work. Much of the negative thought out there about GH is due to not understanding this.

There are tons of evidence from people past the 40, restoring to younger levels (not bodibuilding approaches) experiencing an overall well-being, bost in energy, better and more restful sleep, improve in skin quality... etc. These are not a few isolated cases. Are we pretending to negate this data?

Sure we don't need teenager levels, but I reject to accept levels lower than whats normal for a 30 year old person something positive, rather the opposite.
I didn't get what you mean would you explain more please

Agent207

I didn't get what you mean would you explain more please

I meant keeping GH levels from that of a healthy 25-30yo person is a desirable thing. Or at least trying to minimize its decline, like training weight lifting and having good insulin sensivity.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
I meant keeping GH levels from that of a healthy 25-30yo person is a desirable thing. Or at least trying to minimize its decline, like training weight lifting and having good insulin sensivity.

Honestly Bro I believe to make your growth hormone in higher level is such an easy thing

Which ur gonna get big and heavy muscle mass

But in order to have that
You will have low testosterone and low libido

So choose

I always choose testosterone and libido

Mukem

Asked Ray whether or not the increase in growth hormone is a cause for concern :

"Yes, it means that a person shouldn’t take several grams of glycine at a time. It’s important for amino acids to be present in the blood as a balanced mixture."

MrThyroid

Honestly Bro I believe to make your growth hormone in higher level is such an easy thing

Which ur gonna get big and heavy muscle mass

But in order to have that
You will have low testosterone and low libido

So choose

I always choose testosterone and libido
haha pls pls just dont talk. Testosterone correlates with HGH levels so if you re high in test you are also gonna be high in HGH and hgh is good and its desireable to have such high levels like teenagers even higher .
Also with out hgh you will get old, ugly and saggy.

Mukem

I asked Ray Peat about why gelatin raises growth hormone too. He didn't respond.

MrThyroid

coffe, milk, animal protein all also increase HGH, exercise, also everything sleep most of all ? so whats the conclusion go digg yourself in earth? Nope just do research and you will find the resulst the hgh isnt bad like almost everything in food except the unwanted toxins polutants and pufas.
Those dramas and paranoid thinking of will be xyz good or bad increase stress thus will increase pufas.

MrThyroid

thyroid also increase HGH everything that improves your overall health will increase HGH. Because its a natural hormone.
I made best results with huperzine a, coffe, panax ginseng, gingko, citrullin malat, glycin, aspirin, magnesium, saturated fats (cholin, lecithin) for brainrepair and function. I love minced meat, eggs, butter most androgenic anabolic food i think its due the satured fat, cholesterol and lecithin which are extremely important for propper brainfunction.
Particularly if you are like me hyperthyroid, hyperadrenalin do alot of weight lifting which is extremely stressing your CNS you need to repair it on daily basis. Also like raypeat recommended redlight is starts healing process due the warming effect and high bloodflow to the specific tissues.

The only downside of HGH or igf1 is that you will get acne

Marquis777

22.5 grams of glycine increases HGH by 360%.I'm taking at least 8 grams per day myself. Trying to stay younger for longer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals