Best Personal High Calorie Health Diet

Kyle Bigman

Lmao someone’s always going to have a problem with a diet that that any one person deems “perfect”.

The perfect diet is whatever works for an individual to produce good energy, sleep, mood, and physiological functions.
But I felt best on a paleo, low-carb diet. In terms of my digestion it was really helpful. However, since finding Peat I have been trying to "train" my body to accept more glucose. Like basically, I assumed that continuing down a low-carb path would lead to more disease and a worsened metabolic state, even though it was a seemingly better diet.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

But I felt best on a paleo, low-carb diet. In terms of my digestion it was really helpful. However, since finding Peat I have been trying to "train" my body to accept more glucose. Like basically, I assumed that continuing down a low-carb path would lead to more disease and a worsened metabolic state, even though it was a seemingly better diet.
Any diet is better than a standard American diet you may feel good vegan at first hell! But glucose is essential to energy and youth

Runenight201

Dude have you ever been cracked out on sugar and coffee? There is no way any fat adapted state can come close to the euphoria felt there...

Kyle Bigman

Dude have you ever been cracked out on sugar and coffee? There is no way any fat adapted state can come close to the euphoria felt there...
Do you just drink black coffee with sugar or add cream? Do you think it is unhealthy to mix cream and sugar? I know a lot of modern health gurus always claim either sugar or fat but not both combined.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Do you just drink black coffee with sugar or add cream? Do you think it is unhealthy to mix cream and sugar? I know a lot of modern health gurus always claim either sugar or fat but not both combined.
Sugar in the mix of pufa fat is bad saturated fat with sugar is very safe anti stress and metabolic avoid oxidation from sugar and high pufa plant oils. I have sugar and raw milk with my coffee I love black coffee too for flavor cause it is my favorite taste in the world but it is better with sugar to normalize blood sugar and stress cortisol

Runenight201

Yea I take whatever milk I’m drinking at the time, whether it be skim or 1%, and mix with coffee and sugar to taste.

Just follow your taste buds, they’ll point you in the right direction for the drink.

Sugared black coffee tastes awful to me.