Asthma, allergies

leeteeh

hi, my partner suffers from asthma but only triggered during summer due to allergies/ hay fever. this is the only time of the year an inhaler may have to be used.
this year is pretty bad for them and a dr appointment resulted in a 7 day course of amoxicillin due to suspected chest infection because of the poor breathing and mucus cough, not yet taken any amoxicillin. dr also suggested oral steroids if things haven't gotten better within a week.
any suggestions? go forth with the amoxicillin? other methods or things to try? suspected causes?
asthma developed as a teen after some form a jab/vax given to female teenagers around 14 I believe.

Smelly5

For me, cold air, mold exposure, cat hair are biggest triggers.

Things that help are anything anti-allergy like cyprohepdatine, famotidine although you need to know how to use these substances.
Low blood sugar also makes it worse.

maillol

I have been avoiding iron and giving blood for the last 2 years and I no longer have asthma or hayfever. I Haven't needed an inhaler since my second blood donation. I've done it five times now and I get better every time. Last month I ran a 5k which would've been unimaginable a few years ago without an inhaler. It took me a long to time work this out because my iron blood tests initially came back normal. I now don't think iron blood tests are very useful, they vary wildly, even ferrtin which is supposed to reflect tissue levels. Still, it may be worth doing a full iron panel when symptoms are particularly bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals