Aspirin Stopped My Sleepwalking

victormgc

I've been sleepwalking since I was a child (I'm 22 now). Sometimes it happens every night, sometimes once a week or even less. I haven't been able to find out the cause behind it yet. This month it was happening everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times per night.

Last week I started taking 100mg of aspirin, 30 minutes before going to sleep. I haven't sleepwalked since.
Any ideas on the mechanism behind this?

LeeLemonoil

Aspirin:

raises Dopamine by stimulating tyrosine hydroxylase (thereby indirectly lowers prolactin)

Lowers cortisol

Inhibits COX-2 and PGE2

One of these, but „lowering stress“ and opposing estrogen and sero is broadly true. Any of these conditions proven to be associated with sleep walking?

OP
V

victormgc

Aspirin:

raises Dopamine by stimulating tyrosine hydroxylase (thereby indirectly lowers prolactin)

Lowers cortisol

Inhibits COX-2 and PGE2

One of these, but „lowering stress“ and opposing estrogen and sero is broadly true. Any of these conditions proven to be associated with sleep walking?

I took cyproheptadine a while back for two months and even though it made me a lot more sleepy, the sleepwalking continued. So I don't think it has to do with serotonin.

I've searched all over the internet and tried many different things, but so far nothing made a real difference, except aspirin.
I'm curious about the effects of a larger dose, but first I gotta buy some K2 to be safe.

About the stress, I don't think I was stressed when I was a child, quite the opposite...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals