Are You Be Sensitive To Plastics Or Containers Your Foods Come In?

I noticed I felt great over the weekend... I had a high temp all weekend, i got this new milk, feeling good, whatever whatever.

I go to work... all of a sudden, the same foods I was eating, all of a sudden my temperature was dropping. Even after taking thyroid.... nope. I was like.. Ok... either I am really stressed at work or something else is different. Two things are different.. one I am drinking coffee from panera bread instead of what I make at home and it comes in their paper cup, second I am drinking my milk out of a plastic bottle container that I buy water in and then I dump the water out.

I bought glass containers and made a whole jug of coffee and bought glass cups to use at work from now on, but I am wondering if that was it.. anyone was super sentivie to plastic?

kiran

Yea, I have issues with many things that come in plastic bottles, depending on the quality of the bottle. Things get worse when the bottles are reused.

sladerunner69

Oh gosh not this again... I think the level of importance scale is at referendum here. If it's not a simple 8 or higher on level of importance, than don't bother yourself with it. It's not worth the stress. Unless you want to pay extra for glass bottles of everything.... goodluck ;)

jyb

Oh gosh not this again... I think the level of importance scale is at referendum here. If it's not a simple 8 or higher on level of importance, than don't bother yourself with it. It's not worth the stress. Unless you want to pay extra for glass bottles of everything.... goodluck ;)

Have you seen the level of phthalate contamination in milk and other dairy products? No other food comes close. If you consume dairy and don't like estrogen, you have to wonder what's the estrogenic balance taking that into account. Personally I don't like the idea of taking a small estrogen pill everyday, even I am not able to say whether it is significantly bad.

Last edited:
Well the new food honeymoon certainly doesn't help us to see the matter more clearly, does it.

Lilac

At some point, I noticed that the paper cups my company provides say "Do not microwave" on the bottom. Post-consumer fibers in the cups. If they admit you shouldn't microwave it, then I wouldn't put hot coffee into it.

I was leaving Costco and looking at my cart. Only one item was not touching plastic--a watermelon.

tara

At some point, I noticed that the paper cups my company provides say "Do not microwave" on the bottom. Post-consumer fibers in the cups. If they admit you shouldn't microwave it, then I wouldn't put hot coffee into it.
I think some paper cups are coated in wax, which may cope with a cup of coffee, but may melt in microwave?

OP
mayweatherking
Absolutely impossible to avoid it.

i noticed a difference today for sure after cutting out plastic.

i have coffee i make in a glass pot at home. i put it inside a glass bottle and bring it to work. i also make OJ and have milk that comes in glass bottles. i have sports bottles that have caps that are in glass.

definetely notice a difference...... definetely. i was screwing myself up drinking from plastic bottles without a shadow of a doubt. although, i was hypersensitive to a lot... could have been a negative feedback loop.

Ras

i noticed a difference today for sure after cutting out plastic.

i have coffee i make in a glass pot at home. i put it inside a glass bottle and bring it to work. i also make OJ and have milk that comes in glass bottles. i have sports bottles that have caps that are in glass.

definetely notice a difference...... definetely. i was screwing myself up drinking from plastic bottles without a shadow of a doubt. although, i was hypersensitive to a lot... could have been a negative feedback loop.
But remember the abundance of xenoestrogens imparted to milk when it is extracted. The rubbers and plastics that attach to the nipple and transport the fluid defile the milk with very many estrogenic compounds.

snowboard111

I really don't want to come as rude but with that sort of EXTREME concern and perceived sensibility to everything you eat/food you eat come in contact with/touch, you're setting yourself to become either psychotic to anything that you read/think might arm your health or going to live in barn somewhere and becoming a recluse... What's next? Foil clothing for your electromagnetic hypersensitivity... It's that type of reasoning and behaviours that lead people to start considering starting Paleo diet and caveman lifestyle with a never ending spiral of concerns/factors that harm your health. When metabolism is not working properly EVERYTHING can be felt/perceived as a stressor.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I really don't want to come as rude...
Then don't.

These are legit concerns, plastics are another piece of the puzzle which add up to a the bigger picture.

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
I really don't want to come as rude but with that sort of EXTREME concern and perceived sensibility to everything you eat/food you eat come in contact with/touch, you're setting yourself to become either psychotic to anything that you read/think might arm your health or going to live in barn somewhere and becoming a recluse... What's next? Foil clothing for your electromagnetic hypersensitivity... It's that type of reasoning and behaviours that lead people to start considering starting Paleo diet and caveman lifestyle with a never ending spiral of concerns/factors that harm your health. When metabolism is not working properly EVERYTHING can be felt/perceived as a stressor.

Ok... Then why do i feel better from avoiding plastic containers? Ray doesnt put vitamins internally due to toxins and gut irritation..... I think it's pretty possible to get gut irritation if you are hypothyroid from plastic..... You think no plastic is in the water fron the bottle you drink? U ever drink from a nalgene? Lol

Then don't.

These are legit concerns, plastics are another piece of the puzzle which add up to a the bigger picture.

Thank u sir... Ive tried everything lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals