Are there any IdeaLabs products that help pain (both nerve and musculosceletal) and nerve/joint regeneration?

DonLore

Recovering from severe inflammatory disease caused by infection, I have a lot of systemic inflammation which especially has affected joints and nerves. I have the treatment under control, but as the Jarisch-Herxheimer (bacterial die-off) gives extreme amounts of inflammation, that means that I am in pain and also my joints are taking a hit.

Would any IdeaLabs product be a good hit at effectively helping joints and nerves heal while helping with pain? I know BPC-157 would be great but that doesnt seem to be on the website?
@haidut

baron

Tocovit is good for nerve regeneration, especially if applied topically to the specific area of inflammation.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Recovering from severe inflammatory disease caused by infection, I have a lot of systemic inflammation which especially has affected joints and nerves. I have the treatment under control, but as the Jarisch-Herxheimer (bacterial die-off) gives extreme amounts of inflammation, that means that I am in pain and also my joints are taking a hit.

Would any IdeaLabs product be a good hit at effectively helping joints and nerves heal while helping with pain? I know BPC-157 would be great but that doesnt seem to be on the website?
@haidut

Not specific about IdeaLabs, but progesterone, both orally and topically is a strong anesthetic and especially for nerve- and joint-related inflammation. Diphenhydramine (sold commercially in the US under the name Benadryl, but other countries Benadryl may not have diphenhydramine in it). is a sodium channel blocker and such drugs are used clinically as non-opioid painkillers.

EvanHinkle

I’m a big fan of BPC-157, you can get it many places, (just do a search for it) however orals usually come with arginate salt, (which can raise NO) so be aware.

OP
D

DonLore

Thank you all for answers. Progesterone (and BPC) seems like very good compounds I could try

Dave Clark

I tried the BPC-157 oral, just out of curiosity for my right shoulder that I injured years ago {and it doesn't want to seem to forget about it, lol}. I am generally skeptical when trying these type of things, but, in about four days I started noticing that my shoulder was freeing up, less noise and stiffness. That was about 6 months ago. I finished the bottle, and then stopped using it. So, I believed it did something good, because my shoulder has stayed about the same. I may do another bottle, perhaps the benefits are cumulative, and it sure beats going in for any surgery. It isn't a cheap supplement, but worth trying if you ran out of options.

EvanHinkle

I tried the BPC-157 oral, just out of curiosity for my right shoulder that I injured years ago {and it doesn't want to seem to forget about it, lol}. I am generally skeptical when trying these type of things, but, in about four days I started noticing that my shoulder was freeing up, less noise and stiffness. That was about 6 months ago. I finished the bottle, and then stopped using it. So, I believed it did something good, because my shoulder has stayed about the same. I may do another bottle, perhaps the benefits are cumulative, and it sure beats going in for any surgery. It isn't a cheap supplement, but worth trying if you ran out of options.
Based on some of the clinical use I’ve read from various sources the greatest effect is seen at 10mcg per kg of body weight. I don’t have a direct source for this, just something I picked up along the way from some of the doctors who prescribe peptides. Please do your own research/not advice, but if you feel the injury didn’t completely heal maybe look at the dosage you used?

Many orals come at 250mcg dosages, and closer to 800mcg would be needed for say a 200lb person.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals