Anyone use RU486 for Cortisol/Weight Loss?

Mathgirl

For people who have used RU486 for high cortisol, do you have an article as to the HED. Is it by weight? Did the people who had success take it once or multiple doses? @haidut Maybe you could help. My rat has tried cortinon, aspirin, nicacinamide, cyproheptadine, b-vitamins, ADEK, progesterone. He wants to try RU486. Thank You

actionhealthy

I’ve used Schisandra berry to lower cortisol and lose a bit of weight. Dosage is individual: too much and you’ll feel lethargic. I dose 2x a day.

golder

For people who have used RU486 for high cortisol, do you have an article as to the HED. Is it by weight? Did the people who had success take it once or multiple doses? @haidut Maybe you could help. My rat has tried cortinon, aspirin, nicacinamide, cyproheptadine, b-vitamins, ADEK, progesterone. He wants to try RU486. Thank You
Really want to try it! Where can we source RU486 from?

actionhealthy

Noted. Thank you. How much weight did you lose and how did you feel it lowering the cortisol?

How so? Effects on weight loss or cortisol lowering? Have you tried it?
I now weigh 129lbs; lost about 5lbs. I feel much calmer and sleep much better. My stomach is now flat.

actionhealthy

Validus

It does appear to be something most suggest you "cycle" and not take indefinitely. It apparently blocks cortisone from converting into the active version cortisol.

actionhealthy

It does appear to be something most suggest you "cycle" and not take indefinitely. It apparently blocks cortisone from converting into the active version cortisol.
Again thank for the info. I just ordered some and used code MARCOA20 for 20%. I’ll compare how effective it is with what I am currently doing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals