Any experience with an online consultation? (Leo and Longevitiy and similar)

rayban

Im considering an online consultation with Leo and Longevitiy to try to find a root cause for the hypo antibodies, high TSH and white and itchy tongue. I need someone that really loves to investigate and be resolutive, and have a mind that can think, ask for required tests and interpret them. I was considering this guy because it at least looks like this would be someone like that from the videos i've seen on podcasts. Any idea if its worth it? Because regular doctors just tell me that it's a geographic tongue or something like that. And for the thyroid they just claim Hashimotos and prescribe t4 and that's all. I want something better.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
You will get a different perspective that still is birthed from the pro-metabolic way of thinking and that's always good.
You also might have fun.

Go for it.

OP
R

rayban

You will get a different perspective that still is birthed from the pro-metabolic way of thinking and that's always good.
You also might have fun.

Go for it.
Have you used it? i got a pretty lame reply, he doesn't even read emails he has someone else.

Andman

no personal experience but @Hans may be your man if you value a peaty perspective

leo takes an SSRI if im not mistaken

golder

I enjoy Leo’s podcast, but not sure I would go for a consultation. He does take an SSRI, and metformin, and many other compounds that don’t pair well with Rays metabolic lens.

OP
R

rayban

no personal experience but @Hans may be your man if you value a peaty perspective

leo takes an SSRI if im not mistaken
Find me someone that can fix this tongue thing and I'll pay:

Im so tired of this bs. I want my tongue back to normal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals