Another Day In Trump's America

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

I was hoping for one thing out of him (not that I voted for him) and that was to stop mandatory vaccines and yet it's happening.

Cameron

The media is mentally ill. Trump has the worst coverage and independent conservatives in general are completely mistreated

yerrag

Thanks for sharing Charlie. Guys, did you guys even look at the Youtube video? Did you see this guy helping someone out being called racist and being doxxed? If this plays out in real life, he's very likely gonna end up losing his job. And this is what our mainstream media and our mainstream social media is doing to guys who wear MAGA hats.

You go with Trump, and you're gonna end up like Manafort. That's the message Mueller is saying. Go with us, and you'll be safe even if you're as guilty as Hillary! Say the right things, and you'll have your cushy job administering and faux-teaching at the universities, as we make sure the tuition keeps going up to support your cushy jobs. Stay with us, and we'll make sure you have enough servants to serve you at low wages from the illegal immigrant ranks. Stay with us and your middle class status wouldn't end up sliding into becoming of the lower class! We print the (fake) money you see, and we'll give tons of them to you, so you can have the good life. You don't need to work. We'll give you income for no work, we'll give you free health insurance, and we'll give you free college education. Why? Because we can. We have the ability to create endless debt. Just trust us, we have pretty ******* stellar economists to make sure of that. This is America- the land of opportunity, where the streets are lined with gold. Trust us.

This is Trump's America - forces arrayed against him, twisting facts if not burying them!

It's hard to fight against this misinformation, this propaganda. The way the propaganda war is going, MAGA is going to lose out just the way it lost out in the recent midterm elections.

What's disappointing isn't Trump @postman! It's you.

Last edited:

postman

@Frankdee20 @yerrag No border wall, no immigration fix, no draining the swamp, no balancing the budget, no obamacare repeal, no federal reserve audit, no breaking up big tech, no end to war in Syria, no end to war in Iraq, yet another imperial neocon war imminent in Venezuela, no Hillary arrest and no consequences for any of the many criminals and traitors in DC, cucking on gun control instead of enforcing the 2nd amendment, signing anti-free speech bills for Europe and he will probably sign the anti-American anti-constiuttion anti-BDS bill, and much more. He should have run for office in Israel instead, pro-Israel policies is the only thing he continually succeeds at delivering.

Frankdee20

@Frankdee20 @yerrag No border wall, no immigration fix, no draining the swamp, no balancing the budget, no obamacare repeal, no federal reserve audit, no breaking up big tech, no end to war in Syria, no end to war in Iraq, yet another imperial neocon war imminent in Venezuela, no Hillary arrest and no consequences for any of the many criminals and traitors in DC, cucking on gun control instead of enforcing the 2nd amendment, signing anti-free speech bills for Europe and he will probably sign the anti-American anti-constiuttion anti-BDS bill, and much more. He should have run for office in Israel instead, pro-Israel policies is the only thing he continually succeeds at delivering.

Isreal always has a say in shaping American Policy....Why are they the largest recipient of U.S. Military Aid dollars ? Actually, let me shut up before someone's but gets hurt.

tankasnowgod

Obamacare has already been repealed. The wall is being built as I type this. I am amazed that people have zero concept that an almost 2,000 mile infrastructure project can't be completed in only two years. You realize it took 3 years to build the first 15 miles of Interstate 11 in Nevada after they started construction?

Same with rolling up criminal networks like the Clintons. Didn't the investigation of Whitey Bulger take five years? I think that's much further ahead of schedule than you realize.

postman

Obamacare has already been repealed. The wall is being built as I type this. I am amazed that people have zero concept that an almost 2,000 mile infrastructure project can't be completed in only two years. You realize it took 3 years to build the first 15 miles of Interstate 11 in Nevada after they started construction?

Same with rolling up criminal networks like the Clintons. Didn't the investigation of Whitey Bulger take five years? I think that's much further ahead of schedule than you realize.
Q is bull****.

postman

Personally, I don't think so, but I didn't even mention "Q" in my response. I notice you didn't even bother to comment on your incredibly short term time table.
It's pointless because it's a an absolutely rediculous argument that every single coping campaign supporter of every single traiterous politician always retreats to. I don't think I can get through to you. You got conned. Trump recently said he want more legal immigration than ever before "because we need workers". What a joke. Working class wages will never increase because retarded traiterous boomers like Trump just can't stop importing cheap labor. I don't know if he's too stupid or if he's purposfully lying by always talking about employment statistics but refusing to mention labor participation rates.

postman

Isreal always has a say in shaping American Policy....Why are they the largest recipient of U.S. Military Aid dollars ? Actually, let me shut up before someone's but gets hurt.
They basically control American foreign policy, lock, stock and barrel. And Trump is their best puppet yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals