Another Day In Trump's America

Summer

At this time, Democrats and leftists only care about race and identity. Nothing else. They want to give free healthcare to non-citizens. They have declared math racist in Seattle and meritocracy and adherence to written word racist in NYC. AOC, sitting right next to Bernie Sanders who she endorsed, is asked by a black reporter why she would support a white male. They sanction segregation at universities. There are so many more insane examples of how batsh*t crazy leftists in the US have become I could give. In short, if Donald Trump sounds like some kind of fascist reactionary to you, it’s because you’ve moved so far left on the political spectrum. If these ideas sit well with you, no amount of “peating” is going to make you normal.

Pablo Cruise

At this time, Democrats and leftists only care about race and identity. Nothing else. They want to give free healthcare to non-citizens. They have declared math racist in Seattle and meritocracy and adherence to written word racist in NYC. AOC, sitting right next to Bernie Sanders who she endorsed, is asked by a black reporter why she would support a white male. They sanction segregation at universities. There are so many more insane examples of how batsh*t crazy leftists in the US have become I could give. In short, if Donald Trump sounds like some kind of fascist reactionary to you, it’s because you’ve moved so far left on the political spectrum. If these ideas sit well with you, no amount of “peating” is going to make you normal.

Yep. And the left readers here and there just ignore all this. When you quit listening or close your knowledge box, then you quit living.

Oh come on Tristan. Dems are center right? Repubs are far right? Do cut back on the hormones. Do you only watch CNN? Seriously, I watch both sides and form my opinions. Not saying I am right but hope more making more educated thoughts and comments....politics, politics, go figure.

You have to increase seriously your hormones,it seems to me.

Im a European and can see clearly the lack of Left-wing influence in the American Mindshare.
I also watch both sides.
Modern American Conservatism is all about leverage of the dead-angles of perception that their voter base has.

Its basis is on data-driven voter-analysis,focus-testing for precise titration of dosage of a given argument, etcetc.
The Cambridge-Analytica "leaks" and description of general tendency,work-flow is telling.

Trump and Brexit are not Populist Movements.

Also,this is projection.
Peat is also pretty much on the left Page,drinking progressive Kool-Aid and reaps Yuge metabolic benefit from it.It is just
Hi-Thyroid to me.
Progressives think they are smarter than conservatives,
because on average they just are.
Psychometria and Personality measurement are a thing.

thomas00

At this time, Democrats and leftists only care about race and identity. Nothing else.

I don't doubt you want to believe that's all they care about it.

but anybody who is watching can see they are campaigning on UBI, climate change, taxing billionaires, corporate malfeasance, healthcare

If Donald Trump doesn't sound like a fascist reactionary then you probably don't know what that term involves hint: racial chauvinism-check, winding back the clock to some supposed glory period nobody can describe-actual campaign slogan.

I'd brand you a globalist if you can't defend your statement.

Haha,im not too mad with this branding.
But im no Satanist,pizzagater or nexium guy,only to clarify that.

I came to the conclusion that Trump,in his mind,is both a Billionaire-shill,and a Patriot-MAGA dude,
who is moved by the humility of an U.S.A. mom which takes on her third job to care for her children.
He is both in his Mind.He just cant do the mental rotation that being a Dollar-vampire and a peoples-President
cant be had at the same time.
It is a form of pathological-Self-righteousness which isnt seeable for the afflicted.
He isnt lying,he believes it.He is genuine,thats why people like him.But he is also blind for the problems
his kind causes.

yerrag

Haha,im not too mad with this branding.
But im no Satanist,pizzagater or nexium guy,only to clarify that.

I came to the conclusion that Trump,in his mind,is both a Billionaire-shill,and a Patriot-MAGA dude,
who is moved by the humility of an U.S.A. mom which takes on her third job to care for her children.
He is both in his Mind.He just cant do the mental rotation that being a Dollar-vampire and a peoples-President
cant be had at the same time.
It is a form of pathological-Self-righteousness which isnt seeable for the afflicted.
He isnt lying,he believes it.He is genuine,thats why people like him.But he is also blind for the problems
his kind causes.

Now, you're scaring me for answering in a Warrenesque way.

Why are both Trump and Brexit not Populist Movements? Because the commoners can't think and they're programmed by elitists? Or because the commoners don't have the complexity and nuance of the liberally educated at Oxford and the Ivy League?

Now, you're scaring me for answering in a Warrenesque way.

Why are both Trump and Brexit not Populist Movements? Because the commoners can't think and they're programmed by elitists? Or because the commoners don't have the complexity and nuance of the liberally educated at Oxford and the Ivy League?

The opportunistic Money elite is depressed.They have to come up with something.
To protect their
wealth first ideologically,and later on,physical.

The commoners can think,but psych-analysis of speech,behavior and usage of programmed logical-pitfalls
muddied the waters as to who is who,what is what considerably.One of the great accomplishments of
the Endeavour of science,leftists were intrumental to all of it.
#
Opportunists just changed the meaning of what is left and what is right.
A succession of bold moves,and they won,in the U.S.A. at least, everything.
U.S.A. is a far-right extremist money-state with carefully curated,covert manufacture Free-Speech.

As an outsider,U.S.A. seems like a mental Prison State to me.Everyone has to be phony and slimy,because the
stakes are enormous.It is so easy to die in America,become homeless,getting declared as a failure
in the wealthiest Country in the World.

yerrag

The opportunistic Money elite is depressed.They have to come up with something.
To protect their
wealth first ideologically,and later on,physical.

The commoners can think,but psych-analysis of speech,behavior and usage of programmed logical-pitfalls
muddied the waters as to who is who,what is what considerably.One of the great accomplishments of
the Endeavour of science,leftists were intrumental to all of it.
#
Opportunists just changed the meaning of what is left and what is right.
A succession of bold moves,and they won,in the U.S.A. at least, everything.
U.S.A. is a far-right extremist money-state with carefully curated,covert manufacture Free-Speech.

As an outsider,U.S.A. seems like a mental Prison State to me.Everyone has to be phony and slimy,because the
stakes are enormous.It is so easy to die in America,become homeless,getting declared as a failure
in the wealthiest Country in the World.
Now you're thinking like a commoner, and that's why Trump and Brexit are Populist. The peoples think like you and know something has to change.

Now you're thinking like a commoner, and that's why Trump and Brexit are Populist. The peoples think like you and know something has to change.

Hahaha,true.
There is one direction the enemy is coming from,and we have to find effective measures to prove the coordinates.

yerrag

Hahaha,true.
There is one direction the enemy is coming from,and we have to find effective measures to prove the coordinates.
And use all the firepower on them.

Summer

You have to increase seriously your hormones,it seems to me.

Im a European and can see clearly the lack of Left-wing influence in the American Mindshare.
I also watch both sides.
Modern American Conservatism is all about leverage of the dead-angles of perception that their voter base has.

Its basis is on data-driven voter-analysis,focus-testing for precise titration of dosage of a given argument, etcetc.
The Cambridge-Analytica "leaks" and description of general tendency,work-flow is telling.

Trump and Brexit are not Populist Movements.

It’s funny that you as a European think you know so much about issues in America due to what you see from left-leaning news outlets. Progressivism is nothing more than the act of throwing a blanket over problems and pretending they aren’t there anymore. I live in the most “progressive” state in the US. Our “progressive” governors have passed laws such as making it so thefts under $950 are no longer considered felonies and the cops don’t even bother going after perps. Also knowingly transmitting HIV is only a misdemeanor too, and only carries a maximum of 6 months jail time. Disruptive grade school children can no longer be suspended, so we get cases where bullies have literally harassed their victims to death. I could continue but I get the feeling you’re a sociopath and don’t really care. But at least people like you who are so far removed from this reality can come across as less racist, classist or whatever -ist you like to accuse the rest of us as being.

It’s funny that you as a European think you know so much about issues in America due to what you see from left-leaning news outlets. Progressivism is nothing more than the act of throwing a blanket over problems and pretending they aren’t there anymore. I live in the most “progressive” state in the US. Our “progressive” governors have passed laws such as making it so thefts under $950 are no longer considered felonies and the cops don’t even bother going after perps. Also knowingly transmitting HIV is only a misdemeanor too, and only carries a maximum of 6 months jail time. Disruptive grade school children can no longer be suspended, so we get cases where bullies have literally harassed their victims to death. I could continue but I get the feeling you’re a sociopath and don’t really care. But at least people like you who are so far removed from this reality can come across as less racist, classist or whatever -ist you like to accuse the rest of us as being.

If these things happen,Calif i presume,they should abate.
But im sure there are reasons for these regulations you do not want to name.
Is being a psychopath the measure for their governing,i dont think so.

Summer

If these things happen,Calif i presume,they should abate.
But im sure there are reasons for these regulations you do not want to name.
Is being a psychopath the measure for their governing,i dont think so.

This is such a cop-out response. Yeah the reasons are that white liberals want to come across as anti-racist so they pretend to agree with the line of thinking that says “minorities are being thrown in prison because of racism.” So they pass a law that drastically decreases imprisonment that centers around ignoring crime. That is psychotic.

Then we have “climate conscious” progressives, Hollywood A-listers such as Leo DiCaprio and Euro activists like Greta the climate goblin and her handlers, flying internationally on private jets telling the rest of us that we need to drastically reduce our carbon footprint. And we also need to have less children in the West to save the planet BUT because our population is declining we also need to import more immigrants who on average have anywhere between 3 and 5 children per household so we can sustain our labor force. That is psychotic.

Nigluva

Well, yes, it is exasperating reading some comments....you seem more interested in my English grammar than resIt isponding with substance....which seems to be the norm.
You don't admire him for his successes, you prefer to slam him at every opportunity. That a liberal Democrat is better for the U.S. is an oxymoron to the way of life in the U.S. but thanks for your analysis. Boomer, etc.
(hope blue is okay, I would do pink but surely you would complain of sexism)

Projections. You delude yourself in cowardice by making claim to my thoughts. Boomers are worse than useless.

Nigluva

Oh come on Tristan. Dems are center right? Repubs are far right? Do cut back on the hormones. Do you only watch CNN? Seriously, I watch both sides and form my opinions. Not saying I am right but hope more making more educated thoughts and comments....politics, politics, go figure.
You watch both sides of a bread and circus show and form hot boomer takes. You still think you can vote your way out of this. You admit to watching news as if that is something to be proud of. Just eating at the sty and bleating about your democratic choice.

Summer

Projections. You delude yourself in cowardice by making claim to my thoughts. Boomers are worse than useless.

If all you’re going to do is call people “boomer” like you just learned about the word, maybe you should go back to Reddit. I’m sure your non-contribution will be better appreciated by your fellow chapotards.

yOu LiKe CaPiTaliSM??? i h8 bOoMers!

Last edited: