America After The Election. The Hard Truth

yerrag

I am reminded that there are people in recent times that have fought and have died and their deaths have not been wasted.

South Korea isn't what it is now had there been no mass student protests in the 80s, in which many students died. South Korea quickly transformed from a dictatorship into a democracy. Iran, much maligned by the press, also regained their country back, after their democracy was taken away from them by the CIA plotting together with British intelligence for British Petroleum, with Ayatollah Khomeini overthrowing Shah Reza Pahlavi in the 70s. Rightly so, he has considered the US regime the great Satan - and I have over the years come to see this country's regime in the same light. Peoples in the middle east displaced by endless regime change wars, having to live in another country not out of choice, but by the hand of warmongers in the US regime.

US American have much to learn from the spirit of struggle by the Shiites in Iran. It was the spirit we once had when we fought for independence from the British Empire. These days, we are merely armchair spectators watching our country sink to depths as days and years go by.

In Iran, every day is Ashura, every land is Karbala: Every Day is Ashura, Every Land is Karbala | The Vineyard of the Saker

Last edited:
OP
B

Braveheart

I am reminded that there are people in recent times that have fought and have died and their deaths have not been wasted.

South Korea isn't what it is now had there been no mass student protests in the 80s, in which many students died. South Korea quickly transformed from a dictatorship into a democracy. Iran, much maligned by the press, also regained their country back, after their democracy was taken away from them by the CIA plotting together with British intelligence for British Petroleum, with Ayatollah Khomeini overthrowing Shah Reza Pahlavi in the 70s. Rightly so, he has considered the US regime the great Satan - and I have over the years come to see this country's regime in the same light. Peoples in the middle east displaced by endless regime change wars, having to live in another country not out of choice, but by the hand of warmongers in the US regime.

US American have much to learn from the spirit of struggle by the Shiites in Iran. It was the spirit we once had when they fought for their independence from the British Empire. These days, we are merely armchair spectators watching our country sink to depths as days and years go by.

In Iran, every day is Ashura, every land is Karbala: Every Day is Ashura, Every Land is Karbala | The Vineyard of the Saker

"The enormous gap between what US leaders do in the world and what Americans think their leaders are doing is one of the great propaganda accomplishments." - Michael Parenti

" Although most Americans may be largely ignorant of what was, and still is, being done in their names, all are likely to pay a steep price-individually and collectively-for their nation's continued efforts to dominate the global scene." - Chalmers Johnson

yerrag

What goes around, comes around.

After fomenting "color revolutions" in the middle east by the sly hands of the CIA, and destroying peoples and nations, the CIA and the deep state have its sights on another color revolution, on its own people. I hope there is enough fight in the people, at least in half of the population, to vanquish the deep state and its sponsors.

Prevention is better than cure. Eliminate the deep state now, or the deep state will eventually devour us.

achillea

The Second. Never let it be taken away.
Not long ago Canada and Australia gave theirs' away and now look as they are led into slavery. I remember the piles of metal as the people OBAAAYED

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals