Always hyper and jittery

Peata

It does sound a bit like what I've experienced only mine has been on a much less drastic level/duration than you. It has to do with the GI tract - stomach, gut.

I have had gastroparesis at least for the last 10 years, most noticeable when I started on Metformin (glucophage). I'm not on it anymore. But even before that I've had lots of GI issues, from ulcer to gastritis to IBS. Only my thing has been diarrhea not constipation. I don't know if all this is from an immune disorder or estrogen, serotinin, histamine, etc. I've had all the tests and no h. pylori, no sibo, and colonoscopies look fine. Endoscopy shows some gastritis. And a mild hiatal hernia.

But at times I've had symptoms of RLS and also in my hands, arms, anxiety, burning stomach, pressure/heaviness in head, chest (lungs), abdomen, lightheaded, dizzy, muscle weakness, heart palpitations, fatigue, hard to focus on things mentally, occasional reflux, tinnitus, sleep problems, and more. There was a time in 2014 I was in bed for at least a week due to the symptoms. And as recent as July this year.

The problem seemed related to food. All the above could hit me on the first bite of something. It could last minutes, hours, weeks. Or I could go long periods of time without trouble. I thought it had to do with pregnenolone because I got struck down hard for the first time with all the above after taking it. But I don't think it necessarily caused it now. I think it had to do with vagus nerve, endotoxins, histamine, serotonin, etc.

Using some vagus nerve techniques helped a lot. And then I discovered 1/2 Dramamine takes away pretty much all those symptoms I listed above, for me anyway. I don't know if Benadryl works the same for me though. I used to take Benadryl nearly all the time in varying amounts and didn't notice an improvement in anything but acute allergy symptoms like sneezing, itching, and it helped with sleep. It doesn't make a lot of sense that it wouldn't help me since Dramamine is so similar. But At least I have a direction to look in for it all now, and something that definitely helps it.

I'm hoping you can get it narrowed down too. And it looks like Messtafarian is addressing the gut issue too.

It's hard to believe that the gut can cause so many symptoms that seem unrelated to the gut. But it's true.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

It really is. The gut is the death of me. It's so inconsistent it's ridiculous.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals