How Much Does Testicular Temperature Matter?

youngsinatra

Hello everyone,

I lately been thinking about the effect of heat / temperature on testicular health. (sperm count, motility, testosterone production)

Some say it’s dead serious as it can cause a complete halt of sperm production and testosterone production.

I have read that just sitting for 2 hours in a car causes hyperthermia in the testicles. Hyperthermia also happens when we sit on a chair for multiple hours a day. Standing and being naked seems to be good.

I am thinking about how to mitigate that. Loose underwear and pants, yes. Using a icepack on the testicles 3 times a day, to allow lower testicular temperature for a few hours.Trying to sit less. (But depending on the job it seems hard to do?)

Whats your experience with this?

I will post some links, studies, resources below.

Servier

Hello everyone,

I lately been thinking about the effect of heat / temperature on testicular health. (sperm count, motility, testosterone production)

Some say it’s dead serious as it can cause a complete halt of sperm production and testosterone production.

I have read that just sitting for 2 hours in a car causes hyperthermia in the testicles. Hyperthermia also happens when we sit on a chair for multiple hours a day. Standing and being naked seems to be good.

I am thinking about how to mitigate that. Loose underwear and pants, yes. Using a icepack on the testicles 3 times a day, to allow lower testicular temperature for a few hours.Trying to sit less. (But depending on the job it seems hard to do?)

I will post some links, studies, resources below
I've experienced a while ago with "icing", thanks to Lucas, definetly works, 15min after lunch, 15min after diner, find this to be convenient as it forces you to stay calm after eating which is good for digestion.

Did it with a gel pack they use for pain relief after shock, got it from the pharmacy it's dirt cheap and lasted more than a year before the blue gel started leaking after all this time seating on it lol

Was also a good "hack" to reload quicker between 2 sex rounds..

Need to get a new one

I was already siting as less as possible and wearing loose underwears.

RealNeat

Easy, don't wear underwear and direct a mini fan down there. Like when working at your desk, if you aren't wearing underwear while standing don't have to worry as much about fanning them. Don't do it more than necessary though because I find I can get stomach aches if so. And ALWAYS wear natural fibers, I think the natural fibers is more important than even the coolness of the balls. But they kind of go hand in hand.

Also the outfit featured in your profile picture is the healthiest outfit for the balls and temperature regulation.

BUT if engaging in sports where the balls will bounce excessively I think it's important to wear cotton briefs.

Truth

Hello everyone,

I will post some links, studies, resources below.
Hi, from my experience, the warmer the better, as long as it stays pleasant, if it's too hot, we'll feel it, one of the common factors for us to feel a high degree of well being in this part is that it's relaxed, low, and warm enough,

"icing testicles" is potentially not useful, potentially harmful specifically if we ignore our instincts and feelings

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom