Agmatine Increases Nitric Oxide

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I got some more info about this:

"the different forms of NO synthase have been classified as 3 different isoforms that have gained acceptance with the masses:

1. Neuronal NOS (nNOS or NOS1) which produces NO in neuronal tissue in both the central and peripheral nervous system. Neuronal NOS also performs a role in cell communication and is associated with plasma membranes.

2. Inducible NOS (iNOS or NOS2) which can be found in the immune system but is also found in the cardiovascular system. It uses the oxidative stress of NO (a free radical) to be used by macrophages in immune defence against pathogens.

3. Endothelial NOS (eNOS or NOS3 or Constitutive / cNOS) generates NO in blood vessels and is involved with regulating vascular function. A constitutive Ca2+ dependent NOS provides a basal release of NO. eNos is associated with plasma membranes surrounding cells and the membranes of Golgi bodies within cells."

From Zachariah Salazar's:
"Agmatine decreases overall nitric oxide production but may positively affect eNOS which is fine. You care more about the reduction of iNOS and nNOS and overall excess NO"
@haidut would you agree with this?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I got some more info about this:

"the different forms of NO synthase have been classified as 3 different isoforms that have gained acceptance with the masses:

1. Neuronal NOS (nNOS or NOS1) which produces NO in neuronal tissue in both the central and peripheral nervous system. Neuronal NOS also performs a role in cell communication and is associated with plasma membranes.

2. Inducible NOS (iNOS or NOS2) which can be found in the immune system but is also found in the cardiovascular system. It uses the oxidative stress of NO (a free radical) to be used by macrophages in immune defence against pathogens.

3. Endothelial NOS (eNOS or NOS3 or Constitutive / cNOS) generates NO in blood vessels and is involved with regulating vascular function. A constitutive Ca2+ dependent NOS provides a basal release of NO. eNos is associated with plasma membranes surrounding cells and the membranes of Golgi bodies within cells."

From Zachariah Salazar's:
"Agmatine decreases overall nitric oxide production but may positively affect eNOS which is fine. You care more about the reduction of iNOS and nNOS and overall excess NO"
@haidut would you agree with this?

There is no need to tag me in (almost) every post you make :): There are other people here that can answer this just as well (and better) than me and when you make the question personal like that they don't comment because they think you are soliciting just my opinion. Agmatine is fine for lowering NO but niacinamide, methylene blue, inosine, aspirin, progesterone, etc are probably just as effective and are safer.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

There is no need to tag me in (almost) every post you make :): There are other people here that can answer this just as well (and better) than me and when you make the question personal like that they don't comment because they think you are soliciting just my opinion. Agmatine is fine for lowering NO but niacinamide, methylene blue, inosine, aspirin, progesterone, etc are probably just as effective and are safer.
Sorry haidut, feel free to ignore me!! I won't take it badly. Will stop the tags..

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry haidut, feel free to ignore me!! I won't take it badly. Will stop the tags..

No worries, it's not annoying. Just saying that if you mention only my name others usually do not respond and I think we want as diverse feedback as we can on the forum, right? So, keep mentioning me if you want but include others that you think may be able to answer as well.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

No worries, it's not annoying. Just saying that if you mention only my name others usually do not respond and I think we want as diverse feedback as we can on the forum, right? So, keep mentioning me if you want but include others that you think may be able to answer as well.
Yes it's a good point. Will do that from now on

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals