Apple Cider Vinegar - Increases Nitric Oxide

ddjd

Vinegar intake enhances flow-mediated vasodilatation via upregulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase activity. - PubMed - NCBI

To be honest I've never heard of anyone having an adverse reaction to ACV, but yet it raises nitric oxide. Is raised nitric oxide ever a good thing in Peat philosophy?

Somebody tell me why it's bad!
(please)
no its not a good thing at all in that regard. i think it helps temporarily with better digestion but not a good long term option. can also cause burning to the oesophegous

no its not a good thing at all in that regard. i think it helps temporarily with better digestion but not a good long term option. can also cause burning to the oesophegous

Shouldn't burn your throat upon swallowing if you dilute it in water (like 1 tsp. or tbsp. per 6-8 oz. of water, give or take). I do sometimes take it, but no bad reaction I can attribute to it directly. I don't do it everyday, but every now and then -- same with teas like ginger, linden leaves, chamomile and etc.

I'm not sure if this is something that I should do, but I'm likely doing it as an occasional method with the raw carrot protocol and salt now. Basically I dilute it and then slowly sip/drink it slowly while also switching between it and eating the raw carrot that's lightly salted. Not sure good 100%, but it doesn't sound too bad every now & then.

D

danishispsychic

i am the only one on the whole planet that hates the stuff i think.

B

Braveheart

I prefer a good squeeze of lime in my water over ACV...tastes better to me...neither one will be the answer to your health prayers....

OP
Twohandsondeck
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals