#96: Authoritarianism | Vaccine Sophistry | Coronavirus | Essential Fatty Acids? | Ray Peat with Chris Masterjohn

Don

WOW some of you guys sure complain a lot about a free podcast. Geez find someone else to listen too then or maybe check your D3 levels. Go find some sun.

CastorTroy

I also notice the laughs is being too much in later podcasts, it becomes a bit annoying when you try to listen and get into the concepts discussed. It's ok to have a laugh here and there while you engage in a chatty conversation, but laughing almost each time you say something, it's weird, and sadly distracting. Its sad because he brings good and interesting guests, but frustrating at the same time since ii makes it harder sometimes to understand what is going on when talk goes some technical.

Last edited:

Inaut

Don’t crap on Danny. He was obviously a little nervous . Masterjohn is a pretty intelligent dude and Danny started off by pointing that out from the jump. Thanks as always Danny. Other people can’t do what you do

Don

Don’t crap on Danny. He was obviously a little nervous . Masterjohn is a pretty intelligent dude and Danny started off by pointing that out from the jump. Thanks as always Danny. Other people can’t do what you do
well said !

Peatress

Why are we so intolerant of people’s idiosyncrasies? Didn’t Ray have a bit of a stutter? Did that detract from the knowledge he shared with us. I’m grateful to Danny for the fantastic work he does. I am particularly grateful to have had the opportunity to listen to his podcasts in the past few years because he brought the best out of Dr Peat.

Momma

Why are we so intolerant of people’s idiosyncrasies? Didn’t Ray have a bit of a stutter? Did that detract from the knowledge he shared with us. I’m grateful to Danny for the fantastic work he does. I am particularly grateful to have had the opportunity to listen to his podcasts in the past few years because he brought the best out of Dr Peat.
We pointed out something that we don’t enjoy listening to. That is not intolerance. It’s an opinion. We are allowed to have an opinion here? This is a safe place to do so, correct?

Peatress

We pointed out something that we don’t enjoy listening to. That is not intolerance. It’s an opinion. We are allowed to have an opinion here? This is a safe place to do so, correct?
Yes you are allowed to have an opinion and I am allowed to express mine too.

Sunny Jack

Hear, bloody hear!

Orome

Forum Supporter
I don't think there is intolerance here. I love the podcast and Danny is doing a fantastic job and is doing so much for the Ray Peat community by doing all these interviews for free (I am supporter of him). Still there must always be room for criticism. I would not be where I am today if nobody would have criticized my work. This is just an opportunity to learn and get better.
I don't mind his laughter at all but can also acknowledge that for the overall quality of the podcast it would not hurt if he could tone it down a bit. And if this would result in reaching a broader audience that would be great for everyone.

If you read this: Thank you Danny!

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals