18 Reasons To Forgo Flu Vaccinations This Year

I just am reminded of a year, years ago, when they were offering the nasal vaccinations for the flu. All three people that I knew, that were not associated with each other, that got them, had the flu so bad, and they had stuffy sinuses for months. All three said they would never do that again, and one is a nurse.

P

Peatness

1661715269711.png

Source

Lollipop2

A systematic excellent destruction of vaccines and any vaccine effectiveness. One of the best I have read. Again another Midwestern Doctor brilliant article:

@Peatness

P

Peatness

A systematic excellent destruction of vaccines and any vaccine effectiveness. One of the best I have read. Again another Midwestern Doctor brilliant article:

@Peatness
Thanks

Birdie

I've not had a flu vaccine in my life, but I may be forced in future. I understand there is a law in my state putting forth reasons whereby everyone will be vaxxed.

I've not had a flu vaccine in my life, but I may be forced in future. I understand there is a law in my state putting forth reasons whereby everyone will be vaxxed.
I have have never had a vaccine since I had a tetanus shot when I was maybe ten years old. I may attribute a good weight of my good health to that fact. I don’t know I think I will opt for jail time instead of an injection.

Birdie

I have have never had a vaccine since I had a tetanus shot when I was maybe ten years old. I may attribute a good weight of my good health to that fact. I don’t know I think I will opt for jail time instead of an injection.
Yes. They are going to have Digital Driver's Licenses here in Florida. I read it'll be here within a month. Precursor to Digital ID or actually it is one isn't it. You have to choose your battles. My husband says will I drive w/o a license ? No.

Peatful

Yes. They are going to have Digital Driver's Licenses here in Florida. I read it'll be here within a month. Precursor to Digital ID or actually it is one isn't it. You have to choose your battles. My husband says will I drive w/o a license ? No.
This is troubling.
I find it confusing DeSantis thinks this is ok.
Thx for letting us know.

I gave have never had a vaccine since I had a tetanus shot when I was maybe ten years old. I may attribute a good weight of my good health to that fact.
I would drive without a license, or not at all, before ruining my health having the experimental who knows what injected into me.

Birdie

I would drive without a license, or not at all, before ruining my health having the experimental who knows what injected into me.
I'm sure you'll find total agreement here on that. As far as driving goes, I do have a street rod that I take to the grocery store. No Drivers License needed for those cuz we have our own little paved trail.

I was surprised to read that Florida plans to have Digital DL within the month. You need a DL or a Passport (maybe some other ID) to vote here. I have a Passport.

I'm sure you'll find total agreement here on that. As far as driving goes, I do have a street rod that I take to the grocery store. No Drivers License needed for those cuz we have our own little paved trail.

I was surprised to read that Florida plans to have Digital DL within the month. You need a DL or a Passport (maybe some other ID) to vote here. I have a Passport.
This is gonna be really hard for a lot of people. I think the forum should start creating gathering spots for if in case this stuff gets to be a life and situation. Your street rod is perfect and I bet really cool looking too! I guess I will have to resort to look uncool on a bike, hopefully not in the rain.

Peatress

I keep hearing about children dying of strep A - I wonder what could be causing the outbreak of this infection?

Fluenz Tetra nasal spray is a live attenuated virus that is being rolled out for children. The spray is a genetically modified quadrivalent 'vaccine' that contains 4 strains of influenza.

This "vaccine" sheds!!!!!

1670351738500.png

4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use

Traceability
In order to improve the traceability of biological medicinal products, the name and the batch number of the administered product should be clearly recorded.

As with most vaccines, appropriate medical treatment and supervision should always be readily available to manage an anaphylactic event or serious hypersensitivity event following the administration of Fluenz Tetra.

Fluenz Tetra should not be administered to children and adolescents with severe asthma or active wheezing because these individuals have not been adequately studied in clinical studies.

Vaccine recipients should be informed that Fluenz Tetra is an attenuated live virus vaccine and has the potential for transmission to immunocompromised contacts. Vaccine recipients should attempt to avoid, whenever possible, close association with severely immunocompromised individuals (e.g. bone marrow transplant recipients requiring isolation) for 1-2 weeks following vaccination. Peak incidence of vaccine virus recovery occurred 2-3 days post-vaccination in Fluenz clinical studies. In circumstances where contact with severely immunocompromised individuals is unavoidable, the potential risk of transmission of the influenza vaccine virus should be weighed against the risk of acquiring and transmitting wild-type influenza virus.

Fluenz Tetra should under no circumstances be injected.

No data exist regarding the safety of intranasal administration of Fluenz Tetra in children with unrepaired craniofacial malformations.

View: https://twitter.com/KH07DD/status/1600052915170791425

Last edited:

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals