Mind Fog And Inflammation After Vaccination

Sepulchrave

I had multiple vaccinations today including the MMR.

I'm sensitive to inflammation affecting the brain due to IBS and my sensitive gut. It feels like a pressure in my head and vibration. I've experienced it many times before when I've eaten foods which caused gut issues. I'm experiencing it now.

I was perfectly fine today until I had the vaccinations. I had horrible mind fog after, including an inability to pronounce words properly sometimes, and a general lack of awareness.

I didn't really pay much attention to the controversy about vaccines caussing depression, CFS and autism before but I think there may be something to it now. Some people may react much more acutely.

Given this experience, I will not be getting the flu shot.

tara

Aside from whatever the relative risks may be for potential long-range hazards of vaccines, I think it may not be so uncommon for people to have short term reactions to the shots. Did you get a description of these more common effects from them at the time? If it gets serious in the next little while - eg any difficulty breathing, nasty rash, etc, contact whoever gave you the vaccination immediately. If it's a slight vague unwell feeling, I'd wait and see and expect to most likely feel better in a day or two.

You have chosen to initiate an immune response, and it's probably getting on with it.

x-ray peat

you would need to do some research to see what makes sense.
I would think a chelation agent like EDTA would be good for any heavy metals but they are tricky to use.

Maybe just drink lots of water to try and pee things out. just guessing

here is one protocol i found
http://www.organiclifestylemagazine...eal-from-vaccinations-for-adults-and-children

there is also the niacin flush sauna that has been used successfully on 9/11 emergency workers

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Chinese medicine follows the same principles for vaccination reactions as for any other ailment, starting with a full-scale diagnosis to see which body systems are strong and which ones are weak. Treatment depends on which systems need attention and what vaccine is involved.

“There’s not one formula or one set of [acupuncture] points that I would use for … a hepatitis vaccination or an MMR vaccination,” Ginsberg explained. “It will still depend on the individual patient and their reaction as well.”

He has observed that when people have a reaction to a vaccine, the symptoms are often “very similar to what the vaccine is trying to prevent.” Thus, Chinese medicine treatments for the reaction might be similar to how the actual disease would be treated.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-medicine-middle-ground-in-the-vaccine-debate_1110890.html