Now it's bird flu

Regina

Attachments

• brown_envelope.jpg
    brown_envelope.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 7

David PS

It looks like the bird flu vaccine for humans may use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology—such as that used for some of the COVID vaccines—to flu vaccines.

The COVID vaccines were deemed to to be "safe and effective" from the start and I have not seen that statement being retracted. I can only assume that if asked about the safety of bird flu vaccine for humans a possible answer might be that messenger RNA (mRNA) technology has a proven safety track record as shown with the with the COVID rollout. :jawdrop:

I seem to recall that the group of people who received the most number COVID shots had the highest rates of harm. The spike protein is the designated culprit for the harm. I am wondering if the new and previously untested messenger RNA technology may be another source for the harm as well. Would our governments misdirect our thinking so that we will be more accepting of the next wave of mRNA vaccines?

Osukhan

It looks like the bird flu vaccine for humans may use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology—such as that used for some of the COVID vaccines—to flu vaccines.

The COVID vaccines were deemed to to be "safe and effective" from the start and I have not seen that statement being retracted. I can only assume that if asked about the safety of bird flu vaccine for humans a possible answer might be that messenger RNA (mRNA) technology has a proven safety track record as shown with the with the COVID rollout. :jawdrop:

I seem to recall that the group of people who received the most number COVID shots had the highest rates of harm. The spike protein is the designated culprit for the harm. I am wondering if the new and previously untested messenger RNA technology may be another source for the harm as well. Would our governments misdirect our thinking so that we will be more accepting of the next wave of mRNA vaccines?
i wonder if those who originally received the covid vaccine will HAVE to get the new mRNA shots for bird flu bc their immune sys are compromised...

David PS

i wonder if those who originally received the covid vaccine will HAVE to get the new mRNA shots for bird flu bc their immune sys are compromised...
I do not have crystal ball. Some people think that the WHO will recommend bird flu and the government will be as ruthless in demanding compliance ( jab or job) as they were with covid.

Peatress

FFS

Last edited:

David PS

Peatress

:facepalm:

David PS

Momma

Bumping. More and more stir in the last 24-48 hours. Seems inevitable.

Birdie

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom