Now it's bird flu

P

Peatness

I bet you this will prompt people to get the flu vaccine. The reasoning? flu is flu

Xmas is cancelled anyway so

Expect an article of vegan options

Last edited by a moderator:

tankasnowgod

I bet you this will prompt people to get the flu vaccine. The reasoning? flu is flu

They'll forget about this in a few minutes. They can't run more than one fake pandemic at a time. People get too distracted. There is something to be said for abundance, even an abundance of problems. If they started reporting on Covid and Bird Flu and SARS and MERS and Marduke and Marmaduke and Snake Flu and South Dakota Cat Flu and Ebola and REEEEEE-bola and the regular flu and Zika and West Nile, even the most brainwashed would just throw up their hands and say "Ugh! Forget it! I'll just live my life!"

Plus, it's a lot tougher to rebrand the common cold as 5-10 different things at the same time.

OP
P

Peatness

They'll forget about this in a few minutes. They can't run more than one fake pandemic at a time. People get too distracted. There is something to be said for abundance, even an abundance of problems. If they started reporting on Covid and Bird Flu and SARS and MERS and Marduke and Marmaduke and Snake Flu and South Dakota Cat Flu and Ebola and REEEEEE-bola and the regular flu and Zika and West Nile, even the most brainwashed would just throw up their hands and say "Ugh! Forget it! I'll just live my life!"

Plus, it's a lot tougher to rebrand the common cold as 5-10 different things at the same time.
Trust me, in the next week a record number of people will get the flu vaccine.

Rafe

I read somewhere that the Institute for Health Metrics & Evaluation IHME, that was the main generator of the epidemiological models for the White House covid taskforce last year, predicted that covid cases would go down by the end of the year & continue to go down next year.

Now looky here. I think I see how that could happen:

Rafe

And if the case numbers go down and a state of emergency can no longer be justified, then, then what will happen to the poor EUA, the mandates, boosters, temporary something standard, the sy-inse? The pandemic will fall apart. But. . .*loading 17%*

OP
P

Peatness

And if the case numbers go down and a state of emergency can no longer be justified, then, then what will happen to the poor EUA, the mandates, boosters, temporary something standard, the sy-inse? The pandemic will fall apart. But. . .*loading 17%*
?

Makrosky

Any signs this is going to end anytime soon? All I read the last 2 weeks is very satanical news. So depressing. In Germany now you will be asked for a certificate for public transportarion also. Insane. Another ******* winter isolated at home... jeez... I hope idealabs new product helps to cope with this tyranny because this is unbearable.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope idealabs new product helps to cope with this tyranny because this is unbearable.

I would still advise seeking human contact as I don't think they will be able to enforce isolation due to the massive increase in crime that causes. That being said, if people around you are all unbearably serotonergic sheep then pregnenolone may help.

The studies above seem to think that pregnenolone works by increasing allopregnanolone and lowering stress, so if that is true then progesterone/allppregnanolone may also work as should any other intervention that lowers CRH/ACTH/cortisol. Since serotonin rises in the winter/darkness and is probably the main driver of the feeling of sadness/loneliness, anti-serotonin chemicals like cypro, famotidine, Benadryl, etc may also be good to keep handy. And aspirin too, as it can partially fill in for all those other chemicals.

Makrosky

I would still advise seeking human contact as I don't think they will be able to enforce isolation due to the massive increase in crime that causes. That being said, if people around you are all unbearably serotonergic sheep then pregnenolone may help.

The studies above seem to think that pregnenolone works by increasing allopregnanolone and lowering stress, so if that is true then progesterone/allppregnanolone may also work as should any other intervention that lowers CRH/ACTH/cortisol. Since serotonin rises in the winter/darkness and is probably the main driver of the feeling of sadness/loneliness, anti-serotonin chemicals like cypro, famotidine, Benadryl, etc may also be good to keep handy. And aspirin too, as it can partially fill in for all those other chemicals.
Yep, that's on my list for sure haidut. Many thanks! I was also refering to 10MH. Seems promising for lowering stress/serotonin. Problem with isolation is that I became an expat last year in the middle of the plandemic so flying home is quite difficult plus meeting ppl now is super difficult. So even though I try to do my best, pharmacological measures are gonna be needed specially as winter advances and tyranny gets stronger.

But we will prevail!

Rafe

I did not have frozen vials of smallpox in Philadelphia on my card. I was thinking ebola in Phoenix. Or novel Mars bacteria in Houston. Okay. Humor is coping.

But now that I think about it, the old smallpox vaccines were a “ring vaccine” not an injection. Later became a bifurcated needle. They just had to break the skin.

Which is exactly the kind of delivery system the quantum dot tattoo for vaccine records was made for “as part of a vaccine.”

I’m not sure how significant that is though if the vaccine record is just given separately.

Razvan

Also DHEA helps a lot,raises androgens and dopamine quite good and mimicks an antiserotonin effect, stronger than pregnenolone for me. Especially with d3 and K2. Aromatasible hormones raise mood and dopamine much more than non Aromatasible ones as the last ones raise gaba more and give a sedative effect.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

In that case pansterone should do the trick

Rafe

I’m not sure where to put this. I’m gonna take this as a “Now it’s ___” item.

The American Heart Association just came out with it’s new dietary guidelines. Only they’re not all dietary. What’s new? An emphasis on plant-based protein and liquid oils because of. . .their environmental impact.

GreekDemiGod

On Reddit Conspiracy subreddit they’re saying the next pandemic / bio-attack will be smallpox in early 2022.

Attachments

• E0190657-2434-42F2-9CB1-1CE65E632258.jpeg
    E0190657-2434-42F2-9CB1-1CE65E632258.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 25

Regina

I did not have frozen vials of smallpox in Philadelphia on my card. I was thinking ebola in Phoenix. Or novel Mars bacteria in Houston. Okay. Humor is coping.

But now that I think about it, the old smallpox vaccines were a “ring vaccine” not an injection. Later became a bifurcated needle. They just had to break the skin.

Which is exactly the kind of delivery system the quantum dot tattoo for vaccine records was made for “as part of a vaccine.”

I’m not sure how significant that is though if the vaccine record is just given separately.
Good point Rafe.

Ben.

... if people around you are all unbearably serotonergic sheep then pregnenolone may help.

why did i read/visualize this in my head as if it were a funny commercial? hahaha.

aniciete

Also DHEA helps a lot,raises androgens and dopamine quite good and mimicks an antiserotonin effect, stronger than pregnenolone for me. Especially with d3 and K2. Aromatasible hormones raise mood and dopamine much more than non Aromatasible ones as the last ones raise gaba more and give a sedative effect.
How much d3/k2 do you take with DHEA?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom